???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388229 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Down to the Lands...)
« Reply #1755 on: December 13, 2011, 08:48:00 pm »

>Mimi: Use SINISTER IRONY diagonally on the Ogre.

4+8+10=22. This lets me avoid the -5 from shooting through MWS, ideally.

Poor MWS.

>Mikheal: Turn around expecting santa in a Homestuck RPG chrismas special.

I wish my tablet was functioning so I could make a series of images for this.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: December 13, 2011, 09:00:05 pm »

>View the monitors. If it isn't working, go find something that is.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: December 13, 2011, 09:11:02 pm »

>Mimi: Use SINISTER IRONY diagonally on the Ogre.

4+8+10=22. This lets me avoid the -5 from shooting through MWS, ideally.

Poor MWS.

You shoot at the Ogre, poised to score a direct hit. It is not fond of this idea, however, and phases out, allowing your crossbow bolt to pass through. Dammit.

It phases back in time to punch you. You leap out of the way as it smashes the floor where you were just standing.

>Mikheal: Turn around expecting santa in a Homestuck RPG chrismas special.

You turn around to see that you were wrong about the hooves. Apparently, that's just the sound large, booted talons make as they thunder across the road. A large patrol of armored blue birds jog up to you, and halt. One steps forward and addresses you. "State your business in our land."

>View the monitors. If it isn't working, go find something that is.

All the screens are dark. You try fiddling with switches and buttons, but nothing happens. Hm. Seems the only really interesting thing you've found in this dump is broken.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: December 13, 2011, 09:14:53 pm »

>Use Tidal Force on the Ogre. Then move exactly one step to the left.

I don't even need a trolling roll to troll this thing. 9+3+10=22. WAIT A MINUTE, I JUST ROLLED 22.

Ogres have a higher AC so I am bound to miss this one more even with my god-stats.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: December 13, 2011, 09:27:54 pm »

>Use Tidal Force on the Ogre. Then move exactly one step to the left.

I don't even need a trolling roll to troll this thing. 9+3+10=22. WAIT A MINUTE, I JUST ROLLED 22.

Ogres have a higher AC so I am bound to miss this one more even with my god-stats.

Actually, Imps have better defense than Ogres. They just don't have nearly as many hit points.

The Ogre swings at you, attempting to stop you from firing, and hits you for 15 damage. All it does is piss you off.

You shoot it for 22 damage, and force it against the wall. You have seven health remaining. Are you sure you only want to take 1 step to the left?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: December 13, 2011, 09:31:14 pm »

It can't move through those walls, can it? Or maybe it can, being a ghost. I should have considered that.

In the case that it CAN, I'll move one step west, four steps north-west and then another step north. Make it play tag with me.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: December 13, 2011, 09:32:33 pm »

>Search the room before leaving.

[7,10+14]=31 (I can see everything.)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: December 13, 2011, 09:49:31 pm »

It can't move through those walls, can it? Or maybe it can, being a ghost. I should have considered that.

In the case that it CAN, I'll move one step west, four steps north-west and then another step north. Make it play tag with me.

You dash off away from the Ogre, ready for it to fly through the wall. It follows you, but it mostly heads through empty air, rather than walls. You suppose it can't see through walls, even if it can move through them. Interesting. Your turn.

>Search the room before leaving.

[7,10+14]=31 (I can see everything.)

You turn the room upside down, looking for anything functional. It is during this search that you realize all this gear simply isn't plugged in!

Just kidding. Whatever power source it runs on, it is apparently directly integrated with the machine, and it is off. What rotten luck.

On the plus side, you should be able to recall the exact features of this room for some time, in case that was something that could be helpful in some way.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: December 13, 2011, 09:58:48 pm »

>Shoot the Ogre with HARSH DEDUCTION. Then move 2 spaces up and four spaces north-east.

9+5+10=Twenty foouuurrr.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: December 13, 2011, 09:59:18 pm »

>Reapproach the spirograph.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: December 13, 2011, 10:08:29 pm »

Spoiler: Guard Log (click to show/hide)
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: December 13, 2011, 10:17:20 pm »

RL: Break down under sheer force of D'AWWWWWW
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: December 13, 2011, 11:38:58 pm »

>Shoot the Ogre with HARSH DEDUCTION. Then move 2 spaces up and four spaces north-east.

9+5+10=Twenty foouuurrr.

You hit it for 10 damage, and sprint off away from it, keeping distance between you and the hulking ghost thing.

It follows after you, but doesn't do so optimally. His ability to cut corners is still allowing him to catch up, however...

>Reapproach the spirograph.

You approach the spirograph. It rotates and alters itself every so often, bathing the room in pale orange light. You could probably jump in and go somewhere. No idea where it is you'd go to though.

Spoiler: Guard Log (click to show/hide)

You get the idea that the Bird is less interested in getting you where you need to go than he is interested in keeping an eye on you. I guess you seem suspiscious.

RL: Break down under sheer force of D'AWWWWWW

Goodness gracious but these snakes are just adorable! You have the best consorts. The very best. You wouldn't mind sticking around here and relaxing all day.

>Black Templar: Guard Danielle from those obivously poison snakes.

Oh crap muffins.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: December 13, 2011, 11:42:26 pm »

What is that green space again? Can I move into it easily? I forget. If so:

Shoot at 'im again. Then head 2 spaces right, 2 spaces south-east and 2 spaces down.

8+6+10=24 again. I am now under the suspicion my dice rolling program is watching me and doing this deliberately.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: December 13, 2011, 11:51:14 pm »

What is that green space again? Can I move into it easily? I forget. If so:

Shoot at 'im again. Then head 2 spaces right, 2 spaces south-east and 2 spaces down.

8+6+10=24 again. I am now under the suspicion my dice rolling program is watching me and doing this deliberately.

The Green Space is the spirograph, and you can move easily into it, but doing so teleports you out of the encounter. For the moment, I will assume you want to keep fighting, and have you take your last move south east.

You shoot the beast for another 13 points of damage and scamper off towards the glowing spirograph.

The Ogre follows you, finally catching up to you and attacking again, though luckily missing you. You can't take much more punishment right now, and you're pretty certain you'd be screwed if it hit you again.

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 335