???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388462 times)

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Down to the Lands...)
« Reply #1920 on: December 21, 2011, 12:52:51 am »

You said something about themes earlier. Can we use existing music that we think would fit our character as a theme? This might be a bit too French, but I think it would fit crazyRonin well. It's fast paced, upbeat (which is good for a Sage of Hope), and has a violin, which I need to toss into my inventory at some point.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: December 21, 2011, 02:04:39 am »

Also, someone needs to poke BD to remember to finish his fight.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 02:07:07 am by TherosPherae »
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: December 21, 2011, 08:39:55 pm »

Sorry for being away, I've been ill all month and I spent close to 30 hours asleep over the last two days.

I'll get to updating right away. Also, if someone would be so good as to find the last post DB was in, that'd be great.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: December 21, 2011, 08:43:40 pm »

Is this it? If so, I am fast.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: December 21, 2011, 09:07:45 pm »

I never said Mikheal was a tactical genius. He has his flaws, otherwise I guess he wouldn't be playing Sburb. One of those flaws, is being unable to back down from a fight, no matter how small a chance hehas of winning.

I still want to know why you threw a guy two levels higher then me at my direction dude. Couldn't you have just made me fight a bunch of Imps?

Edit:
>Mikheal: Taunt the Agent into attacking you while you get up.
( 13 + 7 (Trolling) = 20 )

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You decide to talk shit while you're pinned to the floor. Excellent plan. You try to wriggle free from beneath the safe, but have no luck in doing so.

The Agent turns and begins to approach you. Uh-oh. He'll be on you in one turn, there is NO way you're getting on your feet before he gets to you.

Double that Attack Up.[10,5]+9=24    [7,9]+9=25

You attack the imps to the north and west of you, killing them instantly when you hear a loud thump behind you. And another. And more.

Oh HELL.

Spoiler: Goatlog (click to show/hide)

That was a pretty sweet flip, but somehow I think I have something else to do. That squirrel will want his key back at some point.

>CR: Descend the temple.

You start trudging through the snow back to the village. It takes a while, as it did last time, but you eventually arrive.

Thanks Freeform.

>DB: Move as far left as possible then switch to crossbow, shoot the ogre then if possible.

>FS: Try to get the Ogres attention!

You run away from the Ogre, dodging as it swings a mighty fist at you, and retrieve Karl's Mark from your sylladex, turning and firing at the Ogre with 8 points of results.

He follows you, and swings hard, trying to smash you against the floor. Only your fancy footwork saves you from being a smear on your roof.

Imp 3 attacks Froglosipher sprite, hitting it for 8 points of damage, and Imp 2 also claws it, dealing another 5 points.

Froglosiphersprite flys after you and the Ogre, trying to ignore the scratch Imp 3 dealt against him as he went, suffering 8 points of damage. He attacks the Ogre from behind,  hitting it for 10 points of damage.

RL: Drop the Load Gaper on that ogre!

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: December 21, 2011, 09:20:55 pm »

>CR: Find the squirrels house and slide the key under the door. Head back after.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: December 21, 2011, 09:34:06 pm »

>CR: Find the squirrels house and slide the key under the door. Head back after.

After taking a few short moments to make sure you have the right house, you slide the key under the door, then make your way back to the temple. The path is still cold and snowy. You return to the Temple, and make your way inside, and find a short, dark figure peeking into the room with the dead monitors.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: December 21, 2011, 09:38:29 pm »

HB is going WAY to fast. His sheet says he has a speed of six. I count that he travelled at twice that distance in a single turn. 13 squares, to be exact.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: December 21, 2011, 09:42:56 pm »

No turtlelog? :(
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: December 21, 2011, 09:44:47 pm »

Spoiler: Whiteouts and Lavaland (click to show/hide)

!

There appears to be a figure in the monitor room, and they aren't squirrel shaped. Maybe you should find out what they're doing there.

>CR: Stealth back a few steps, hide, and see what the black figure does.

[7,6+10]=23

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: December 21, 2011, 09:49:13 pm »

HB is going WAY to fast. His sheet says he has a speed of six. I count that he travelled at twice that distance in a single turn. 13 squares, to be exact.

Did you take into account that he traveled diagonally? You can do that, you know.

Also, enemies are also welcome to trade standard actions for move actions, just as players are.

No turtlelog? :(

WHOOPS.

Spoiler: Turtlelog (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Whiteouts and Lavaland (click to show/hide)

!

There appears to be a figure in the monitor room, and they aren't squirrel shaped. Maybe you should find out what they're doing there.

>CR: Stealth back a few steps, hide, and see what the black figure does.

[7,6+10]=23

You meld into the shadows, just as you have been training to do, and watch the figure. He looks confused at the dark screens, and starts pressing buttons. Lots of buttons. He has exactly as much luck at activating the device as you, however. He looks a little depressed, then pulls out a radio, and starts whispering into it. You can't make out what he is saying though.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: December 21, 2011, 09:55:40 pm »

What does "diagonal movement" have to do with anything? From my point of view, it just means he travelled an EXTRA square. The book still says his base movement is 6. Since he didn't use any special abilites (Nor does he have any ability that lets him do so.), he travelled far faster then he should be able to.

Unless there is some unspoken GM rule you never told me.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: December 21, 2011, 09:57:46 pm »

>CR: Keep hiding until the mysterious person passes.

[6,8+10]=24 if you needed another roll.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: December 21, 2011, 10:03:23 pm »

Actually, he could have gotten real close to you right there.

The first blue line is his first move action, 6 spaces. Then he traded his standard action for another move action (we can do that too), for another 6 spaces. Of course, then he wouldn't be able to kill you because no standard action.
Diagonal movement = from the space with the 1 in it to the space one down and one left is 1 movement.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: December 21, 2011, 10:07:30 pm »

What does "diagonal movement" have to do with anything? From my point of view, it just means he travelled an EXTRA square. The book still says his base movement is 6. Since he didn't use any special abilites (Nor does he have any ability that lets him do so.), he travelled far faster then he should be able to.

Unless there is some unspoken GM rule you never told me.

He used two move actions, the second he got by exchanging a standard action, to move 12 spaces.

Or it should have been. I just overlayed the images in paint to double check, and I count 11 spaces of distance. Which is weird. Especially since I meant to move him 12. In fact, the original plan was to move him 12 over to you, use his elite action to gain an extra standard action for the turn, then tear out your eyeballs and deliver a stern lecture to the empty sockets.

It's the name of the attack. I wouldn't actually have him tear out your eyes.

Anyhow, I didn't because I counted twelve up to the space where he sat now. Which I won't bother taking back, because there isn't going to be much difference either way.

>CR: Keep hiding until the mysterious person passes.

[6,8+10]=24 if you needed another roll.

You remain stealthy as the individual withdraws from the room and steps into the return node.

Wait. He's in your house now.

Crud.

Actually, he could have gotten real close to you right there.

The first blue line is his first move action, 6 spaces. Then he traded his standard action for another move action (we can do that too), for another 6 spaces. Of course, then he wouldn't be able to kill you because no standard action.
Diagonal movement = from the space with the 1 in it to the space one down and one left is 1 movement.

Basically that, except I miscounted.
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 335