???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388470 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Down to the Lands...)
« Reply #1980 on: December 24, 2011, 02:06:29 am »

> SS: AFTER THEM! Wait, no boat. Go bacl in and maybe clean up a little. Try to see if anything's missing, and if so, what it is.
Fairly sure this needs a check of some kind. Perception, maybe? I'll wait for confirmation before rolling anything though.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: December 24, 2011, 08:39:28 am »

>Mimi: Follow the goat.

I realize I'm kind of beelining through my Land, but I have to get CR back up. And then maybe catch frogs with SS. Dunno.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: December 24, 2011, 11:53:10 am »

>Mikheal: Regain Consciousness
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: December 24, 2011, 12:22:42 pm »

PA:> Head Towards the light
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: December 24, 2011, 03:27:15 pm »

PA:> Head Towards the light

You follow the light, and soon realize you are in a large underground chamber. You realize this because you have stumbled onto a cluster of luminescent crystals that are illuminating the cave walls. Moisture occasionally drips down from the ceiling or walls.

The cluster seems to be giving off light roughly similar to a large campfire. Plus, you think you see more further into the cave. Chamber. Thing.

>Mikheal: Regain Consciousness

You do not. Instead, you have troubled dreams, interrupted by flashes of purple.

>Mimi: Follow the goat.

I realize I'm kind of beelining through my Land, but I have to get CR back up. And then maybe catch frogs with SS. Dunno.

It's not a problem.

You follow the goat across several bridges before spotting your first return node. Unfortunately, it's located about fifty feet up a sheer cliff.

> SS: AFTER THEM! Wait, no boat. Go bacl in and maybe clean up a little. Try to see if anything's missing, and if so, what it is.
Fairly sure this needs a check of some kind. Perception, maybe? I'll wait for confirmation before rolling anything though.

You spend some time picking up your stuff. You don't recognize anything as being gone, thankfully. You breath a sigh of relief. Whatever it was that guy was looking for, you guess he didn't find it.

RL: Find a way to cause damage to the ogre.

If you could trick the Ogre into moving away from you, you could get a decent shot in, but that is hardly an ideal method.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: December 24, 2011, 03:33:30 pm »

>Mimi: Pester BT about the Lands. Look for another way ar-
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
>Mimi: Abruptly fall asleep.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: December 24, 2011, 04:15:02 pm »

>PA: Break off a Crystal and keep moving forward.
Raggle Fraggle

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: December 24, 2011, 04:25:36 pm »

RL: Keep serving as a block in case DB needs to run.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: December 24, 2011, 04:47:36 pm »

>Mikheal: Wake up
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 04:51:57 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: December 24, 2011, 04:49:27 pm »

You're probably just asleep. You need to wake up on Derse somehow, and this might be it.
> SS: Go take a nap in the sun. You deserve it, for being so awesome and stuff.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: December 24, 2011, 04:53:09 pm »

Bluh. I planned on having Mikheal wake up on Derse much later, for the sake of not everyone waking up there at extremely close intervals and having the story lose crediblity, but ok then.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: December 24, 2011, 05:14:09 pm »

Or maybe he just didn't want you to get back up immediately and made a filler turn or something? I don't know how Blade's mind works or what he's going to do. That was just a guess which will probably end up being wrong.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: December 26, 2011, 11:04:14 am »

I just realized that Mikheal has plot armor. And therefore is uncapable of dying. Why? Because hes suppost to die by getting impladed by a gaint blade:
GK: ThE SeconD ThinG IS ThaT...
AL: YEAH?
GK: I HavE SeeN MyselF GettinG ImpladeD BY A GainT BladE IN OnE OF ThE SceneS.
AL: OH
AL: UH
AL: HM
AL: OKAY
AL: THAT COULD BE EITHER REALLY BAD
AL: OR JUST SORTA BAD

Seeing as HB's blade is likely just a normal one (AKA: Not incredibly gigantic) he can't be the one who kills him. And since Blade agreed this was canon with me in a PM exchange, he effectively said yes to giving me plot armor till this event happens. I really shouldn't have to worry about dying, I guess.

Edit: And I think Mikheal would say something if he was wearing Purple PJs in it.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 12:40:25 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: December 26, 2011, 03:53:15 pm »

>Mimi: Pester BT about the Lands. Look for another way ar-
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
>Mimi: Abruptly fall asleep.

You suddenly find yourself sitting upright on a golden bed, wearing a golden dress. That's funny, you don't remember accepting a drink from a stranger.

>PA: Break off a Crystal and keep moving forward.

You grab an outcropping section of crystal and yank, but it doesn't break. Huh. You're going to have to put your back into this.

I just realized that Mikheal has plot armor. And therefore is uncapable of dying. Why? Because hes suppost to die by getting impladed by a gaint blade:
GK: ThE SeconD ThinG IS ThaT...
AL: YEAH?
GK: I HavE SeeN MyselF GettinG ImpladeD BY A GainT BladE IN OnE OF ThE SceneS.
AL: OH
AL: UH
AL: HM
AL: OKAY
AL: THAT COULD BE EITHER REALLY BAD
AL: OR JUST SORTA BAD

Seeing as HB's blade is likely just a normal one (AKA: Not incredibly gigantic) he can't be the one who kills him. And since Blade agreed this was canon with me in a PM exchange, he effectively said yes to giving me plot armor till this event happens. I really shouldn't have to worry about dying, I guess.

Edit: And I think Mikheal would say something if he was wearing Purple PJs in it.

You don't have plot armor, it just means if you stay dead, it's no longer the alpha timeline. Which means bringing you back = sidequest. Of course, that applies to all of us...

>Mikheal: Wake up

You totally fail to regain consciousness. That was a hell of a beating you took just now, after all.

> SS: Go take a nap in the sun. You deserve it, for being so awesome and stuff.

You decide that now, when you are not being attacked and garbage, is a good time for taking a nap. After all, you can't do much else until you get your house built up to your first gate, and that's if you just want to backtrack. Nope, this is certainly a good time to catch some z's.

After only a few minutes of sunbathing, you wake up in a golden room, wearing a gold dress. Neat.

RL: Keep serving as a block in case DB needs to run.

You hold your position, trying to keep the Ogre from rushing after him if DB decides to make a break for it.

The last imp moves over to you, and attacks, and though it hits you, it is too weak to force a disconnect.

DB's turn.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: December 26, 2011, 05:15:01 pm »

> Claire: Look out window. You sure love looking at stuff.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 335