???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386500 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Mortal Peril! Intrigue! Awkward Teen Romance!)
« Reply #2085 on: January 03, 2012, 01:35:16 pm »

Oh yeah, and as for action, summon SS one space up from me, move two spaces right. Unless SS doesn't need to be manually resummoned, in which case shoot the fire imp then move the same combination of spaces. 12+...10, right? In the latter case.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: January 03, 2012, 06:47:08 pm »

Summoning is an action on my turn. I'd help you, but I'm supposed to be asleep right now.
Well, I guess I could wake up again but that'd be an awful lot of waking up and sleepig and waling up again. But if you really need help...
Claire: Wake up, get back to serving. Cursor should appear 1 space above Mimi's current position, move north 5 spaces, then use Distracting Poke to slow the fire imp down.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: January 03, 2012, 06:49:16 pm »

Nah, you don't have to. These are just imps so no big deal. I'll go with my second action.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: January 03, 2012, 07:02:02 pm »

Okay, in that case, ignore my last action.
> Claire: Check out golden dream room.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: January 03, 2012, 08:54:09 pm »

RL: Swear in disappointment.

You start busting out swears like a sailor who stubbed his toe. A prospitian looks up with concern.

Spoiler: dialoglog (click to show/hide)

>BM: Stop hitting the post button after resolving one character's reaction. Seriously.

Okay, in that case, ignore my last action.
> Claire: Check out golden dream room.

You take a glance around. Seems pretty much like your room when you are awake, just a lot more yellow. Seriously. It's like whoever decorated in here wasn't aware that there were 2 more primary colors.

>CR: Peer around the corner to see the enemies before attacking.

I don't want to walk into a field of ogres and a dersite. That would be dangerous.

You hear movement up ahead, and decide to get a look at what's ahead. You manage to spot three fire imps and an ogre, then duck your head back. They don't seem alert, so sneaking past is an option, though somewhat tricky. On the other hand, you could attack them, and have full advantage from the surprise factor.

On the other other hand, doing that would make sneaking pretty much impossible for the rest of the climb.

Oh yeah, and as for action, summon SS one space up from me, move two spaces right. Unless SS doesn't need to be manually resummoned, in which case shoot the fire imp then move the same combination of spaces. 12+...10, right? In the latter case.

Unfortunately, you don't go first. The imps are ready for you, and the fire imp launches a fireball at you, which you deftly dodge.

The two ghost imps swoop in, but only one of the two manages to get close enough to attack, and attack it does, clawing you for 5 points of damage.

At this point shooting the fire imp would provoke an opportunity attack. Do you wish to proceed?

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: January 03, 2012, 09:05:51 pm »

>PA: TAKE THE HIGH GROUND ON THOSE CRYSTALS
ACROBATICS:[6,8]+6=20
>PA:NOW SHOUT SOMFIN RUDE AT THOSE GITS
TROLLING: [5,10]+4=19
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: January 03, 2012, 09:35:34 pm »

>PA: TAKE THE HIGH GROUND ON THOSE CRYSTALS
ACROBATICS:[6,8]+6=20
>PA:NOW SHOUT SOMFIN RUDE AT THOSE GITS
TROLLING: [5,10]+4=19

Splendid.

You scramble up to the high ground on the crystals. It isn't particularly good footing, but attacking you will be a bit trickier. Not to mention, anything that wants to hit you is going to have to come into the light to do it.

You start jeering and making catcalls, and successfully draw your two foes into the light! Yay? Both the sword imp and knight imp attack you, and the knight imp scores a hit. You take 5 damage, and are knocked back 1 space.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: January 03, 2012, 09:50:37 pm »

>PA: KRUMP THA GIT, HE SCUFFED YOUR GUBBINS!
[2,2]+9=13
You confirm for Brutal Affronts right?
Raggle Fraggle

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: January 03, 2012, 09:54:44 pm »

Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: January 03, 2012, 10:31:09 pm »

>PA: KRUMP THA GIT, HE SCUFFED YOUR GUBBINS!
[2,2]+9=13
You confirm for Brutal Affronts right?

Yes I do, and no I did not.

You get ready to bust out some truly rad moves on these bastards, but you slip and fall onto the cavern floor. It hurts pretty bad, and you won't be doing anything for the rest of the turn.

Your assailants try to get a few good kicks in before you have time to get up, but you manage to stay out of the way of their feet.

Your turn. You are still prone, and it'll take a move action to stand.

Someone check the effects of Troy's grave blunder, please. I'm on my new computer and it doesn't have reader on it yet, and I can't check it myself. Internet is too slow to DL it for a few hours. EDIT: Did it myself, eventually. He takes 5 damage from an a free attack by one of the imps.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: January 03, 2012, 10:31:55 pm »

Uhhh. Yeah, let's do that anyway.

EDIT: My other option, of course, is moving 1 space away without taking the OA, right?

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: January 03, 2012, 10:41:21 pm »

> Claire: Hey is that someone else in a gold dress like you, speaking to one of those white people? Observe from a distance.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: January 03, 2012, 10:43:48 pm »

Uhhh. Yeah, let's do that anyway.

EDIT: My other option, of course, is moving 1 space away without taking the OA, right?

Yes, you could step back a space as your entire move action, and have no risk of opportunity attacks, and attack safely. Alternatively, you could pull out your unmodified rapier and stab at close range, ad still get access to a full move.

Those are two options that do not involve opportunity attacks.

> Claire: Hey is that someone else in a gold dress like you, speaking to one of those white people? Observe from a distance.

You hover over and get your eavesdrop on.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: January 03, 2012, 11:12:48 pm »

Yeah, I'll do the rapier thing.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: January 03, 2012, 11:17:24 pm »

Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 335