???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388507 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Mortal Peril! Intrigue! Awkward Teen Romance!)
« Reply #2145 on: January 07, 2012, 08:03:52 pm »

>Mikheal: Look up.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: January 07, 2012, 08:08:03 pm »

>Mimi: Call MWS and prepare for BATTLE
>ASCEND

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: January 08, 2012, 12:00:24 am »

These guys hit harder than you'd like, and if you stay they'll just surround you. Maybe you should just run? They can't catch a ninja.

>CR: Smash the ogre with some seriously sinister irony and run down one and to the far right.

[8,5+9]=22

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: January 08, 2012, 12:57:00 am »

RL: Go see if AL built some more on your house.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: January 08, 2012, 01:16:28 am »

> Claire: Well she sure was polite. Anyway wake up, nothing really left to do here.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: January 08, 2012, 08:43:14 am »

>Mimi: Call MWS and prepare for BATTLE
>ASCEND

You summon up your sprite and prepare to make COMBAT.

Bizarrely enough though, from the sound of it, Combat is being made without you up on the top floor! Curious!

Is there any particular way you wish to approach the situation?

These guys hit harder than you'd like, and if you stay they'll just surround you. Maybe you should just run? They can't catch a ninja.

>CR: Smash the ogre with some seriously sinister irony and run down one and to the far right.

[8,5+9]=22

You decide that discretion is still likely the better part of valor, and smash the Ogre in the shin for 11 points before making a break for it. You duck under a massive swing as you run away from the Ogre.

The Ogre cannot move after you because you immobilized it with your attack. Even if the GM forgot that when he originally posted.

The Basilisk bites at CMKSprite again, doing another 9 damage. Bastard's tougher than your sprite would've guessed.

CMKSprite attacks back, doing another 11 damage.

The Sword Ogre, now having one target clearly closer than the other, moves into range with your sprite, and swings the massive blade at his feathered head. He hits dead on for 15 points. Things are looking grim.

EDIT: All fixed.

RL: Go see if AL built some more on your house.

You stick your head out the nearest window, and look straight up. Wow. He built up alright. Up and up and up. In fact, it looks like he is still going. Wow.

>Alex: Create what you seek.

YES! Finally, a rocket pack! Now you can go see whatever it is you're going to do on RL's land! This is going to be sweet!

As soon as you get the grist for it together first. What a load of garbage! You spent so much trying to find the combination and code (An old backpack, a lighter, a fire extinguisher, and a model jet and PSHOOOOO, respectively), you don't have enough to make it now!

Guess you do have to waste some imps. Or maybe you can get RL to seed you some grist. Yeah. That'd work.

> Claire: Well she sure was polite. Anyway wake up, nothing really left to do here.

In your well rested state, you don't find it difficult to wake up. Now what?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: January 08, 2012, 08:58:50 am »

>Approach top floor carefully. Try not to be seen at first.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: January 08, 2012, 09:13:41 am »

>Approach top floor carefully. Try not to be seen at first.

You get your stealth on. Stealthily. You reach the top of the stairs, and see a couple of new enemy types you've not seen before, Basilisks. You hang back on the stairs, careful not to be seen. You also hear the distinctive sounds of a couple of Ogres, and just as you though, combat is going on up here. Yes indeedy. You can't tell what with just this moment though. You'll need to get closer.

You are currently hidden, and if you roll well, and the basilisks roll poorly, you can get a free action in before combat begins in earnest, plus combat advantage in that surprise round.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: January 08, 2012, 09:19:00 am »

In that case...

>Mimi: Northeast northwest northwest north north north, shoot the green basilisk.

5+9+10.

Also, I find the Wolf Ogre sprite entertaining.

EDIT: Or am I supposed to also roll initiative? In that case: 8+9+initiative bonus. Wow, that's a nice roll.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 09:20:33 am by freeformschooler »

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: January 08, 2012, 09:49:51 am »

>Mikheal: Look up.

Whoops.

You look up, and see a dark sky, and not much else. You're hearing quite a lot though. Whispers, conversations not meant for mortals ears, all filtering down to you. You can't make sense of it though. Except for one word, clear and loud, unlike the rest.

"Mikhael...."

In that case...

>Mimi: Northeast northwest northwest north north north, shoot the green basilisk.

5+9+10.

Also, I find the Wolf Ogre sprite entertaining.

EDIT: Or am I supposed to also roll initiative? In that case: 8+9+initiative bonus. Wow, that's a nice roll.

Strictly speaking, you didn't have to roll initiative, but this works fine, because it means I don't have to ask you for it this post.

Also, glad someone likes the sprites. I might give the Ogre's and Basilisks a redesign, since I put their design in a space the same size as an imp's. Really, I should have used four squares, but I derped.

Anyway, ballsy move, slipping by the basilisk like that. It got another chance to spot you, but it failed, so you get the surprise action.

You shoot the basilisk for 12 damage, surprising the hell out of it before MeteorWolf sprite shoots out of the stair well and claws at it's eyes, dealing an additional 11 damage. The basilisk hisses, displaying a gross frog tongue as it prepares to retaliate.

As this goes on, the two Ogres fight their mystery opponent. You hear the Ghost Ogre that you can see land a solid blow, and a wail from it's accomplice as it takes a blow in turn.

EDIT: I should mention, you have top initiative.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: January 08, 2012, 10:12:03 am »

>Mimi: Shoot the frog basilisk, then up twice.

5+7+10. I'll let MWS take care of it for a few moments.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: January 08, 2012, 10:22:05 am »

>Mimi: Shoot the frog basilisk, then up twice.

5+7+10. I'll let MWS take care of it for a few moments.

You drop another bolt into the frog basilisk's behind for 12 damage, then move north to get a look at the fight you walked in on. You still can't see what it is fighting, but you now have a clear view of the Ghost Ogre. Whatever is fighting it just caused it pain though, as it is making an awful racket. It retaliates, attacking the mystery aggressor, though it apparently doesn't land the hit.

Meanwhile, your sprite continues the attack on the Frog basilisk, but without a lot of success this minute. At the very least, he evades the basilisk's attack in turn.

The other basilisk, sporting a whip sword for a tail, locks eyes with your sprite, chilling it's blood. Your sprite takes 15 damage, and is going nowhere anytime soon.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: January 08, 2012, 10:25:47 am »

>Mimi: Stun the ogre with SINISTER IRONY.

4+5+10.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: January 08, 2012, 10:42:16 am »

Mikheal: Flip the fuck out.

Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 335