???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388296 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Mortal Peril! Intrigue! Awkward Teen Romance!)
« Reply #2205 on: January 08, 2012, 09:46:50 pm »

> Claire: Exit the building. Go 2 spaces south, 1 space west through the door, 1 space northwest, 2 spaces north, 1 space northeast (move action), then 7 spaces east (standard action ==> move action). Also equip Clawsword if not already using it.
Also initiative: [2,7 + 5] = 14
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: January 08, 2012, 09:52:21 pm »

4 spaces then.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: January 09, 2012, 01:14:41 am »

>Charge the first fire imp.

[5,8+9]=23

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: January 09, 2012, 08:00:23 pm »

4 spaces then.

You move for spaces northeast, and tell the prospitian to step back as you catch your breath and recover 13 hit points, putting you at 23. He declines with a shake of his head as he slashes at the Ogre again, dealing 12 damage to the beast. The Ogre is looking pretty shaky at this point.

The basilisk creeps up behind the Ogre, and glares at you. It's still wearing that annoying smile.

The Ogre swings at the prospitian again, but can't land another blow.

> Claire: Exit the building. Go 2 spaces south, 1 space west through the door, 1 space northwest, 2 spaces north, 1 space northeast (move action), then 7 spaces east (standard action ==> move action). Also equip Clawsword if not already using it.
Also initiative: [2,7 + 5] = 14

Man, the thief class can really move. Also, I need to sit down and update character sheets. Your base init is actually 7.

Imp's 2 and 3 mill about, not doing much of anything. These things get aggressive when they spot you, but are otherwise pretty unfocused.

You slip out of your house, then move along the wall, presumably headed for the other exit to catch your quarry off guard. You swap your knife for your recently alchemized Clawsword. Man, this thing is so sweet. SO sweet. Heavy though.

Imp 1 similarly mills.

>Charge the first fire imp.

[5,8+9]=23

OH YEAH! THESE BASTARDS BETTER WATCH OUT CAUSE YOU GOT A HAND FULL OF TONFA AND A BELLY FULL OF FIRE!

The imp doesn't have time to register surprise before you turn it into a pile of grist. The remaining enemies in the area turn and look at you. It's a good thing ninjas don't know fear, right? Right?

You better roll initiative.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: January 09, 2012, 08:02:58 pm »

>Mikheal: Create a complicated contraption that will end by triggering a Bucket on Brians head the second he wakes up. Or, alternatively, put his hand in a glass of water.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: January 09, 2012, 08:05:38 pm »

>Mimi: Switch to rapier, walk three east and stab the ogre.

8+2+11. I feel pretty confident that I can win this one.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: January 09, 2012, 08:32:12 pm »

> Claire: Move southeast 1 space, south 6, standard ==> move, south 2, southeast 1, and south 1.
I'm assuming I can diagonally move around corners.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: January 09, 2012, 08:39:51 pm »

>Mikheal: Create a complicated contraption that will end by triggering a Bucket on Brians head the second he wakes up. Or, alternatively, put his hand in a glass of water.

You create a marvelous and diabolical machine that, once Brian awakens, will sense the shift in his breathing pattern, and put into motion a chain of events leading to him having a bucket dropped on his noggin. PURE GENIUS.

Well, not really. There isn't enough stuff for that, and you don't have hours of free time or much mechanical experience. Instead, you just stick his hand in a glass of water. That makes people pee, right?

More strife-y goodness in the morning. Sleepy time now.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: January 09, 2012, 11:07:21 pm »

You create a marvelous and diabolical machine that, once Brian awakens, will sense the shift in his breathing pattern, and put into motion a chain of events leading to him having a bucket dropped on his noggin. PURE GENIUS.
I bet the trolls are watching in horror. :P

>CR: Charge Mr. Meteor! No time to waste.

Init: [7,6+7]=20

[7,4+9]=20

I'll take a normal attack if I can't charge at the time.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: January 09, 2012, 11:26:57 pm »

Young lady, please stop ignoring me this INSTANT!
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: January 10, 2012, 07:24:55 am »

>Mimi: Switch to rapier, walk three east and stab the ogre.

8+2+11. I feel pretty confident that I can win this one.

You move to stand alongside the prospitian, and stab the Ogre with your rapier for 10 damage. It roars at you.

While you monopolize the Ogre's attention, the prospitian attacks it again, dealing 5 damage.

The basilisk still can't get close enough to attack, but the Ogre can. He brings a pair of fists down on you, smashing you for 12 damage. These things don't hit often, but when they do, it hurts!

> Claire: Move southeast 1 space, south 6, standard ==> move, south 2, southeast 1, and south 1.
I'm assuming I can diagonally move around corners.

Yes, that is a thing you can do.

You continue to move around your house. The imps inside continue to mess around with your stuff.

>CR: Charge Mr. Meteor! No time to waste.

Init: [7,6+7]=20

[7,4+9]=20

I'll take a normal attack if I can't charge at the time.

Steve
Meteor Imp 3
Meteor Imp 2
Fire Imp 2
Fire Ogre 
Fire Imp 1
Meteor Imp 1
Meteor Ogre 1
Meteor Ogre 2
Fire Imp 3
Fire Imp 4

There's initiative Order. You charge forward, and take out another imp before it has time to aggrieve you.

You can feel the volcano shaking as a throng of enemies advances upon you. You know you're not in too much danger, since you can just ABSCOND if things get too hot to handle, which they might, but seeing one Ogre bear down on you, along with a bunch of imps, and more Ogres in the background? Yeah, you aren't looking forward to that.

The Fire Ogre is on you before any of the others, and swings at you with with a huge, burning fist. You dodge out of the way, feeling the heat of the flame on the exposed parts of your face.

A fire imp also gets all up in your grill, but he doesn't hit either. Despite that, you feel the sweat starting to roll down your back. These things are a pain to fight.

Young lady, please stop ignoring me this INSTANT!

You halt mid lass scamper. There's that voice again. You can hear it at the very edge of your mind.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: January 10, 2012, 08:34:29 am »

Nuuuuts.

>Mimi: Attack 'im again!

4+9+11.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: January 10, 2012, 08:39:24 am »

>CR: That's some sinister irony being trapped behind a fire ogre. Shift up left one.

[9,5+9]=23
[4,10+9]=23
[7,8+9]=24

The attack starts in the bottom right diagonal.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 02:59:05 pm by The Fool »

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: January 10, 2012, 02:33:07 pm »

Now, girl, go climb the stairs.
RL: You were going to do that anyways.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: January 11, 2012, 06:59:17 am »

Nuuuuts.

>Mimi: Attack 'im again!

4+9+11.

You stab at the Ogre for the final time, converting it into a sizable quantity of grist. Just one enemy left...

The prospitian darts forward and attacks the basilisk, doing only 5 damage.

The basilisk takes a swing at the prospitian with its bladed tail, but the fighter is agile, and dodges out of the way.

>CR: That's some sinister irony being trapped behind a fire ogre. Shift up left one.

[9,5+9]=23
[4,10+9]=23
[7,8+9]=24

The attack starts in the bottom right diagonal.

You blast the Ogre for 9 damage and completely destroy 2 of the imps, then jump back to prepare for the inevitable counter-attack.

The troop of enemies advance once again. The imp you couldn't get into your previous attack tries again to claw you, but once again, you dodge, only feeling the blistering heat from your adversary.

The Ogre keeps in step with you as well, and, like his tiny compatriot, can't manage to land a direct hit.

Now, girl, go climb the stairs.
RL: You were going to do that anyways.

You resume hoofing it up your stairs. Not time like the present to try out your next gate, you suppose.
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 335