???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388294 times)

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (And so, the actual plot began to rear its ugly head...)
« Reply #2250 on: January 13, 2012, 10:09:22 am »

It might be risky, but you go for it anyways. Since when can a ninja not jump from floor to floor?

>CR: Shift up-left, and run to the top of the red and jump down a level. Roll to soften the blow.

[8,7+5]=20

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: January 13, 2012, 10:15:27 am »

>Mimi: FINISH or ALMOST FINISH HIM.

8+2+11

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: January 13, 2012, 12:02:18 pm »

>Mikheal: Bullshit.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: January 13, 2012, 12:47:36 pm »

RL: PARTY TIME, BITCHES
Go after the non-fiery basilisk, hit him from maximum halberd range.

10+9+(10 I think?)-1=28.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: January 13, 2012, 04:58:44 pm »

It might be risky, but you go for it anyways. Since when can a ninja not jump from floor to floor?

>CR: Shift up-left, and run to the top of the red and jump down a level. Roll to soften the blow.

[8,7+5]=20

You decide to make a break for it. Things have gotten too hot to handle (literally), and as a ninja, you have no problems at all with absconding into the night.

You drop down, grabbing the ledge as you pass the floor, and swing yourself onto the next floor down. You stick the landing nicely, and suffer no damage. Of course, if you don't hide, those enemies will be on top of you again in no time flat.

Stealth or further Absconding?

>Mikheal: Bullshit.

"Out of hand rejection of facts, simply because you do not like them, is childish, Knight. We expect better of you. In fact, we require it. Have you not seen the signs of outside interference? Do you think the Seer of Space or Sage of Hope were simply dropped into your lap, when no one could find your other players? Of course not. We were directly responsible for the latter, and steered another toward the former.
"Your session is plagued by interference. Some for good, and some for ill. We have learned much from these interlopers, and we know where you must be led, in order to complete your goal. Before we get into all that... We have a bargain to make. But first, a token of good faith. Should you still be undecided when this is over, contact the Seer. We have just saved her from certain death. For the moment."

You don't get the impression that these things are lying to you... But you don't really feel like you should trust them completely either. What do you do?

>Mimi: FINISH or ALMOST FINISH HIM.

8+2+11

You thrust out again with your rapier, dealing another 12 damage. It doesn't stop the beast however.

In fact, to prove how not dead he is, the basilisk reaches its head forward to bite you- and suddenly stops. It grimaces in pain, and shakes its head wildly, like it just got a nasty headache. This might be your chance!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

RL: PARTY TIME, BITCHES
Go after the non-fiery basilisk, hit him from maximum halberd range.

10+9+(10 I think?)-1=28.

You're gonna throw these guys a corpse party, with the basilisks as the guests of honor. You charge toward the training dummy basilisk, and slash it with your halberd for 12 damage. Or, rather, what would have been twelve damage. It contracts, letting your halberd clang against a reinforced, armored plate. At least these things only seem to be able to do that once per fight.

Snakesprite flies forward and throws off a sprite blast, but he makes a grave blunder, and takes 4 damage instead of being useful.

The training basilisk takes a step forward and snaps at you, dealing 13 points of damage with its razor sharp teeth.

The fire basilisk decides to add insult to injury and locks eyes with your sprite. It remains unfazed by the gaze, but winces as the basilisk steps forward, bathing it in a haze of heat.

The Black Templar's battle with the giclops rages on beyond your enemy. He's a force to be reckoned with.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: January 13, 2012, 05:20:02 pm »

Well... I could probably take out the imps, the burning ogre, and maybe the other two, but I'd rather find out where this pit leads. Time to be sneaky.

>CR: Disappear.

((Damn that was a lot of ogres. At least I took down a bunch of imps. I really need a better weapon with a useful special.))

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: January 13, 2012, 05:20:32 pm »

KRUMP DEM GITS UP
[7,9]+9=25
[6,8]+9=23
Raggle Fraggle

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: January 13, 2012, 06:30:11 pm »

>Mikheal: Go on.
But first... We have a bargain to make. But first...
Department Of Redundancy Department?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 07:28:37 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: January 13, 2012, 07:01:00 pm »

RL: Slide out of its range and give it a DAMN GOOD SOLID WHACK
In short, slide right 1 (I'm assuming the map blundered a bit, since it should need to be next to me to attack) and use the weapon power on the training basilisk.
3+8+10-1=20.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: January 13, 2012, 09:11:43 pm »

KRUMP DEM GITS UP
[7,9]+9=25
[6,8]+9=23

What power are you using to hit more than one at a time?

Well... I could probably take out the imps, the burning ogre, and maybe the other two, but I'd rather find out where this pit leads. Time to be sneaky.

>CR: Disappear.

((Damn that was a lot of ogres. At least I took down a bunch of imps. I really need a better weapon with a useful special.))

Really, I'd suggest getting a weapon with more useful passive attributes, since those are used far more than once-per-encounter specials.

You melt into the shadows and proceed farther down the volcano. Once you cool down from being next to a couple of walking bonfires, you realize it's a fair bit warmer down here than it was nearer the top of the volcano. This place might not be completely dead.

>Mikheal: Go on.
But first... We have a bargain to make. But first...
Department Of Redundancy Department?

This is what happens when I move back to edit a previous section of the post. Edited to prevent an Elder God from sounding stupid.

"As for what it is that we want... We wish to have dominion over a new realm. The world you come from, Earth, was home to many intelligent beings which we were free to manipulate. This is no longer the case. If you succeed, a new world will be created, ripe with minds and wills to bend and twist. We hope it is clear that it is not your permission we seek. We have no need of it. Rather, we seek your trust, that we may aid you in fulfilling your goal.

"What say you, Knight?"

RL: Slide out of its range and give it a DAMN GOOD SOLID WHACK
In short, slide right 1 (I'm assuming the map blundered a bit, since it should need to be next to me to attack) and use the weapon power on the training basilisk.
3+8+10-1=20.

Yeah, I goofed on the map. Oh well, no crisis.

You scoot back form the basilisk, and swipe across its nose with the blade of your halberd, dealing 21 damage to the beast.

Snakesprite takes a point of damage from starting his turn next to the fire basilisk, then hovers in reverse, moving a space away from the fire basilisk and trying another sprite blast. This time it works correctly, but both basilisks evade the attack.

The training basilisk does not pursue you, but rather steps backward, grinning evilly. It locks eyes with you, and your legs go numb. You take 8 damage. You are now at 21 hit points, which is half of your maximum. You are also immobilized for 1 turn.

The fire basilisk moves forward to keep step with your sprite, and bites at it, but your sprite slithers out of the way.

You hear a sound that can only be described as large, and see blackTemplar perform a rocket boot assisted judo throw against one of the giclops, throwing it clear to the other side of the room and into the wall, and destroying several pillars in the process.

>Alex: Have not even a damn clue as to what is going on at your client player's house.

Spoiler: notelog (click to show/hide)

You found this on your bed. Your bro might be a bit of a nut-job, what with his unnatural hatred of trees, but he looks out for you, in his way. You wouldn't trade him for the world, no matter how much you complain.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: January 13, 2012, 10:10:28 pm »

I hope Choco is alright. Well, no sense in worrying now.

>CR: We need to go deeper.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: January 13, 2012, 10:13:29 pm »

Dual Attack.
Raggle Fraggle

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: January 13, 2012, 10:34:28 pm »

>Mikheal: The fuck? Explain to me why it would be in my interest to give a bunch of creepy demonic Elder Gods power over an entire world?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 10:39:44 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: January 13, 2012, 11:17:08 pm »

> Claire: Start beating on imp 2.
[7,10 + 8] = 25
[6,1 + 8] = 15
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: January 14, 2012, 02:55:27 am »

RL: Swear angrily at BT for wrecking shit, then heal up while you can't move.
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 335