???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388478 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Mo' levels, Mo cards)
« Reply #2295 on: January 15, 2012, 08:37:14 pm »

HUZZAH

So, a question: can the range on Reaching Meleekind be extended through alchemy, or not?
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: January 15, 2012, 08:39:11 pm »

HUZZAH

So, a question: can the range on Reaching Meleekind be extended through alchemy, or not?

No, you can't. Sorry. I think only Light ranged kind can have the range extended, oddly enough.

BT destroys the remaining Giclops. Grist rains down like, well, rain.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: January 15, 2012, 08:43:36 pm »

RL: IT'S RAINING GRIST, HALLELUJAH IT'S RAINING GRIST okay enough of that silliness let's go make some more stupid shit.

Also, I want to flush my deck and collect that computer so I have a chance of actually using my sweet loot.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: January 15, 2012, 09:03:56 pm »

I'll sneak up, and take a free turn. I assume that it's still 3 ogres and an imp?

[8,3+11]=22

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: January 15, 2012, 09:07:44 pm »

>Mikheal: Wake up on Derse again, revealing it to be a dreamception.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: January 15, 2012, 09:27:12 pm »

> Claire: Continue beating on imp 2. If it dies, start beating on imp 1.
[1,7 + 9] = 17
[3,3 + 9] = 15 (confirm this please but wait do brutal affronts only happen on regular attacks??)
Also, in the cards department: Legendary Piece of Shit and Ruby Contraband. Alchemy stuff to come later.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 09:31:12 pm by SirAaronIII »
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: January 15, 2012, 09:34:03 pm »

>DAFUQ???:YOU THERE. GITFACE MC GIT OF GITTERTON. SQUISHY. I'M TALKIN TO YOU. SHOUT SOMFIN AT THOSE GITS TO MAK'IM GET OUT WHERE THE FIGHTY IS AT.
>PA:OKAY.
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: January 15, 2012, 09:39:40 pm »

>Alex: Make something wicked.

Yeah... Wicked is a thing that this is. You made a new axe to defend yourself with, but this thing is downright scary. It's like it wants to reach out and slash at things. Scary.

Both of my new items are in the OP.

RL: IT'S RAINING GRIST, HALLELUJAH IT'S RAINING GRIST okay enough of that silliness let's go make some more stupid shit.

Also, I want to flush my deck and collect that computer so I have a chance of actually using my sweet loot.

I noted on my copy of your character sheet that you collected it. Next time I update your sheet, it'll be reflected there.

You head back on down to your alchemy gear to make some new stuff. Also, EVERYONE NEEDS TO PICK THEIR COMMON SYLLADEX CARDS before you can re-draw.

I'll sneak up, and take a free turn. I assume that it's still 3 ogres and an imp?

[8,3+11]=22

You manage to sneak up to the enemies without them noticing you. You get one action before they get to react. Do something, and roll initiative.

>Mikheal: Wake up on Derse again, revealing it to be a dreamception.

Unfortunately, this is not all just a dream. You'll have to choose to either reject the Elder Gods' request, or entertain the idea, at least a little while longer.

"You must make haste, Knight. The Mage is setting into motion your team's downfall, even as we speak. Should you agree, we can restore your vitality, and you can give chase. Choose."

>DAFUQ???:YOU THERE. GITFACE MC GIT OF GITTERTON. SQUISHY. I'M TALKIN TO YOU. SHOUT SOMFIN AT THOSE GITS TO MAK'IM GET OUT WHERE THE FIGHTY IS AT.
> Claire: Continue beating on imp 2. If it dies, start beating on imp 1.
[1,7 + 9] = 17
[3,3 + 9] = 15 (confirm this please but wait do brutal affronts only happen on regular attacks??)
Also, in the cards department: Legendary Piece of Shit and Ruby Contraband. Alchemy stuff to come later.

Oh hells bells, right when I try to do one last post before bed. I'll get to these in the morning, I promise.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: January 15, 2012, 09:56:24 pm »

I don't want Mikheal to go Grimdark YET, silly. I haven't even entered the first damned gate yet!
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: January 15, 2012, 10:22:42 pm »

I noted on my copy of your character sheet that you collected it. Next time I update your sheet, it'll be reflected there.

You head back on down to your alchemy gear to make some new stuff. Also, EVERYONE NEEDS TO PICK THEIR COMMON SYLLADEX CARDS before you can re-draw.
Can we at least determine whether I fill my Sylladex with alchemised stuff first? Like, do the alchemy pile rolls, and if I fail those, wait until everyone's got their stuff picked out before drawing from the big communal pile? Or would it just be easier to wait until the common Sylladex is picked out?

Also
Spoiler: Alchemised Stuff (click to show/hide)
AIN'T NO WAY I'M GETTING LOWEST INIT NOW, NO WAY NO HOW. Unless the dice decide to say I don't get to use any of my spiffy new stuff.

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: January 15, 2012, 10:44:08 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: January 15, 2012, 10:53:31 pm »

I'd rather not have an ogre hit me, so I'll try and crush it quick.

>CR: Charge at the ogre, and toss a whirlwind his way.

[10,7+11]=28
[3,4+11]=18
[4,6+11]=21

[6,5+11]=22 for initiative.

How... average.

I'll take the Punch Designix, and then the Sprite Amulet. Oh, and here are some alchemy items.

Spoiler: Alchemy Ideas! (click to show/hide)

I figured that flying would be better than increasing my speed. Now to survive until my next level without a healing item. With flight and a sprite I think I'll be fine.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Now we need a random cameo in the next land. If it isn't happening right now.

EDIT:
Spoiler: Even More Alchemy! (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 01:16:21 am by The Fool »

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: January 15, 2012, 11:16:40 pm »

PA's Exile had always been a ORK. Or atleast something that has talked like one. Now we can put a face to the shouty voice. :P
Raggle Fraggle

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Mortal Peril! Intrigue! Awkward Teen Romance!)
« Reply #2308 on: January 15, 2012, 11:25:05 pm »

Only if you can communicate with her, and I don't recall if she collected a smart phone.
Really really late but yeah she did get one, in the first drawing. See here.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: January 15, 2012, 11:36:08 pm »

PA's Exile had always been a ORK. Or atleast something that has talked like one. Now we can put a face to the shouty voice. :P
I thought, "Ya know, I'll just go check how that other homestuck RPG is doing. The propah one."

Then I see that and get all excited. If I could be bothered to read this whole adventure, or at least the relevant parts, there'd be plenty of references. Plenty.
Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 335