???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386499 times)

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Mo' levels, Mo cards)
« Reply #2325 on: January 16, 2012, 08:50:43 pm »

Heys, I made a suggestion about the Universe created by this session. Please make sure it lives at least till we get into the Medium.
Waaagh!

I'm on it.
Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: January 16, 2012, 09:03:16 pm »

So I finally picked what I wanted for alchemy rather than spewing out random ideas. I love the name of the second item.

Spoiler: Fool's Items (click to show/hide)

Master Tonfa is a half a point over the limit. You'll have to rethink what you want to make with your level 4 3 point alchemy.

I also took the Punch Designix, which grants +.5 points for recycling an alchemy card when you make another card, in this case the ROFLTonfa is recycled, and the Master Tonfa is made.

>CR: Crush the imp with the spinny tonfa.

[2,2+11]=15

That requires you to draw it first. You'll have to wait until you draw it, and normally hold onto it and use it at your next level up, but I think that's dumb, so you can recycle the card immediately upon drawing it, and use the points at the next alchemy.

You crush the offending imp with your tonfa, via a nasty BRUTAL AFFRONT. SO BRUTAL.

The Meteor Ogre advances on you, and completely botches it's attack. Typical, really.

Your fire prototyped foes start circling the battlefield.

Heys, I made a suggestion about the Universe created by this session. Please make sure it lives at least till we get into the Medium.

Edit: Alex, did you choose my characters abilities for me?

When did I become synonymous with Alex?

No, I grabbed them from your class. I also added your Aspect traits, which you received at 4th level.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: January 16, 2012, 09:19:33 pm »

That requires you to draw it first. You'll have to wait until you draw it, and normally hold onto it and use it at your next level up, but I think that's dumb, so you can recycle the card immediately upon drawing it, and use the points at the next alchemy.

It doesn't matter anyways because we leveled up twice. Either way my two items should work if that extra half point is there. Hooray!

I gained 8 temporary HP if you didn't note it. 4 from each enemy. It's under the Hope aspect.

>CR: Attack the ogre with a tiny stick of a weapon.

[10,2+11]=23

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: January 16, 2012, 09:30:01 pm »

It doesn't matter anyways because we leveled up twice. Either way my two items should work if that extra half point is there. Hooray!

I gained 8 temporary HP if you didn't note it. 4 from each enemy. It's under the Hope aspect.

>CR: Attack the ogre with a tiny stick of a weapon.

[10,2+11]=23

Thanks for reminding me about that function of the Hope Aspect. You did not, however, gain temporary hit points. The Ogre killed itself (It's an attack they use when they are bloodied and facing an unbloodied opponent), and the imp was a minion type.

Also, you still hadn't drawn the card. If you draw it before getting back to your house though (i.e, after this fight), you can do that.

You attack the Ogre with your tiny stick of a weapon, and deal 13 damage.

It attacks back, and lands a fit, dealing 9 damage. You now have 21 hit points, your bloodied value.

The other two underlings trudge towards you.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: January 16, 2012, 09:49:19 pm »

>CR: Just hit the ogre again.

[10,5+11]=26

I almost forgot their special involves the bloodied value.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 09:54:07 pm by The Fool »

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: January 16, 2012, 10:04:15 pm »

> Claire: Continue the smackdown.
[5,8 + 9] = 22
[10,6 + 9] = 25
So who hasn't announced which ye olden common sylladex cards they want yet?
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: January 16, 2012, 11:36:26 pm »

Shift SW next to the KNIGHT AND DOUBLE KRUMP [7,5]+9=21
[7,7]+9=23= BRUTAL AFFRONT!
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: January 17, 2012, 09:39:36 pm »

> Claire: Continue the smackdown.
[5,8 + 9] = 22
[10,6 + 9] = 25
So who hasn't announced which ye olden common sylladex cards they want yet?

At the risk of being quickly proven wrong by a quote post, I think the only people besides me who have chosen are you, Theros, and The Fool. Here's the list, in any case.

Punch Designix x2
Emerald Contraband
LPOS
Ruby Contraband
Sprite Amulet
gristTorrent.exe
Hands-free Computing

You continue to hand out beatings like candy at a parade. Which is to say, you pelt things with them. It's an analogy that works on multiple levels, unlike your enemy's failing circulatory system, because it, along with the rest of the imp, just exploded.

You are victorious.

>CR: Just hit the ogre again.

[10,5+11]=26

I almost forgot their special involves the bloodied value.

Leaving your hitpoints low to avoid their self-destruct maneuver? Ballsy.

You smash the Ogre again for another 16 points of damage.

The fire prototyped enemies slowly advance toward you, and the meteor ogre advances it's fist toward you. It's might is not matched by the accuracy guiding it, and you dodge out of the way again.

Shift SW next to the KNIGHT AND DOUBLE KRUMP [7,5]+9=21
[7,7]+9=23= BRUTAL AFFRONT!

You get over-excited as you attack your foe, and make a GRAVE BLUNDER, slipping on a slick patch of the floor! Your enemy attempts to take advantage of the situation, but even flat footed and a little stunned, your agility outmatches him.

He tries again, but doesn't manage to hit you. Must be because that mace he's swinging around is so heavy.

The training dummy imp moves to where he can get at you, and attacks, and hits, dealing 5 damage to you.

Well, the latest brand of imps has become almost completely ineffective since the level jump. Soon, you'll be dealing with imp mobbers. Fun times. Ogres will also probably, for the most part, start getting phased out as adversaries, because damn if you people don't clean them up.

Plus, they don't give good enough boondollar gains except in vast numbers.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: January 17, 2012, 11:39:47 pm »

>CR: Hit the ogre yet again and kill it.

[9,3+11]=23

It isn't really all that ballsy to leave your HP low when it can knock you down even further if you recovered. Seriously though if it managed to roll max damage I would be at 12 hp, which would probably kill me when the second ogre steps up. Hopefully the fire ogre is still hurting.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 01:04:53 am by The Fool »

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: January 18, 2012, 01:44:39 am »

Just wanted to say I love the little puns and jokes you throw into the battles. It feels like it belongs, and it adds entertainment to what would normally be just a few boring ol' numbers. Thanks!
Also alchemy items coming with the common hands.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: January 18, 2012, 07:16:37 am »

Oh, yeah, I choose Sprite Amulet for the common dex.

And now, for the moment of truth...

>Mimi: Enter.

I would so make this if I had the time I swear

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: January 18, 2012, 08:20:38 am »

>CR: Hit the ogre yet again and kill it.

[9,3+11]=23

It isn't really all that ballsy to leave your HP low when it can knock you down even further if you recovered. Seriously though if it managed to roll max damage I would be at 12 hp, which would probably kill me when the second ogre steps up. Hopefully the fire ogre is still hurting.

I suppose that's true. I'd personally rather keep my hp really high, in case of lucky rolls from the opposition.

You crack the Ogre across the shins, dealing another 11 points of damage.

The other two enemies advance on your position as the meteor Ogre attacks, but misses once again.

Also, I figure, for the most part, this fight is over, and you are not in danger of getting killed or being forced to abscond. Since at this point, it won't affect your performance much, I have to ask- Why are you not throwing enemies down into the hole to their certain death?

Just wanted to say I love the little puns and jokes you throw into the battles. It feels like it belongs, and it adds entertainment to what would normally be just a few boring ol' numbers. Thanks!
Also alchemy items coming with the common hands.

Thanks! I'd get really bored typing out "You take 5 damage. The Ogre misses. You make your ability check", and if any game is going to support puns, it's Homestuck.

Oh, yeah, I choose Sprite Amulet for the common dex.

And now, for the moment of truth...

>Mimi: Enter.

I would so make this if I had the time I swear

Are you sure you wouldn't rather make your alchemy items first? Also, you need to pick a common card for 5th level also.

I have a plot flash bouncing around in my skull, which is seriously hampered by the fact that I don't know how to do flash. I might just do it image based, with spoilers on each of the images pointing out what part of the song you're supposed to open the spoiler at, but that seems annoying.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: January 18, 2012, 08:25:45 am »

Dakka Dak. Watchin All the Imps fall flat (DOUBLE ATTACKU~)
[6.4]+9=19
[5,9]+9=23
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: January 18, 2012, 08:42:39 am »

[6.4]+9=19
[5,9]+9=23

You crush one, and turn your attention to the other, hitting him hard enough that he bursts against a nearby wall.

Again, it seems to be over, but you aren't about to fall for that for the first time.

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: January 18, 2012, 08:45:37 am »

[6.4]+9=19
[5,9]+9=23
Invoke the spirit of Gork and Mork and become the Warboss.
Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 335