???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388749 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Mo' levels, Mo cards)
« Reply #2355 on: January 20, 2012, 07:42:56 am »

I think kicking out BD will be really hard, considering this is a closed system where we just can't go to the Tavern to pick up a New Player, and hes already a big part of Mikheal's character plot.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: January 20, 2012, 10:10:12 am »

I haven't been able to connect to Pesterchum lately either. As for BD, he, like Darvi and I, goes through periods where he's not on the forum much. Unless some big plot thing requires him, I think we should just wait for now, send off a PM once in a while in case he's forgotten.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: January 20, 2012, 08:52:19 pm »

>CR: Search for an alchemizer and maybe some hints as to whose house this is.

You start poking around, and looking for alchemy equipment. You also keep an eye out for clues as to who's house you are in, and spot a few books about were-creatures.

I think kicking out BD will be really hard, considering this is a closed system where we just can't go to the Tavern to pick up a New Player, and hes already a big part of Mikheal's character plot.

He's involved with Steve and Mimi's too. He's passing out Spade relationships like cheap cigars. DB isn't getting booted unless he says he wants out, or doesn't respond to several pms in a row, if his profile page reports him being on since they were sent. This goes for everybody.

>PA: Break some Crystal. Hopefully a usable chunk.
[6,10]+9=25

You take another crack at the crystal formation, and finally manage to fracture off a large chunk of crystal. It doesn't stop glowing, so presumably it should keep you well illuminated as you traverse through the cave.

I'm not in this, but I use Pesterchum all the time. It does give me that error, but I just kinda ... wait it out? I noticed that chumdroid likes to connect easier. Hurrah for Chumdroid!

The android app? I couldn't get that to work.

Also also also Pesterchum keeps giving me error 10060s. It's annoying as it keeps me from connecting (why I'm not on these days) but apparently it's just from busy servers. Anyone else get anything similar?

I had that problem a while back. I reinstalled, and it stopped.

Also also it might be viruses/virii, but he said they were on his sister's computer but then maybe the gamblignants caught up with him. Man I knew he should've taken a canesword.

Huh? I think I missed something.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: January 20, 2012, 08:56:59 pm »

That was just me stalking his most recent posts.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: January 20, 2012, 10:22:10 pm »

Spoiler: Home Invasion (click to show/hide)

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: January 20, 2012, 10:24:11 pm »

Okay, drew a hand for CR, which will most likely be very temporary. Musical Instrument, Fruit Gushers, and Ninja Suit. I'll add the suit to your collectibles next time I update the sheets.

Unfortunately, no Punch Designix.

Fakeedit: the fact that that was spoilered as home invasion made me laugh.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: January 20, 2012, 10:27:41 pm »

He's climbing in his gates, snatching your.. wait no that doesn't make sense. But hide your.. wait no.
THIS IS STUPID
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: January 20, 2012, 10:39:28 pm »

RL: Next gate, please.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: January 20, 2012, 10:53:06 pm »

Hide yo instruments, 'n hide yo Gushers, cause they taken all yo cards up in here.

>CR: Redraw your hand until it's things you own. Alchemize items using what little you happen to have (and maybe a book on werewolves).

I'll rewrite the Master Tonfa to be werewolf themed and post it later, but I should have a smokebomb with me in the ninja suit. It seems like something a ninja would keep in his pocket.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: January 20, 2012, 10:55:27 pm »

Woohoo, I finally got past the 10060s. It continued after I reinstalled. Turns out all you have to do is try a lot.

Spoiler: and that means... (click to show/hide)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: January 20, 2012, 10:57:07 pm »

I just realized that, assuming that all sessions go around the planets twice or so, the number of gates that we have is at least 32, and that's NOT counting return nodes and gates that just lead to another players world, but doesn't advance you.

Now I can see why the Trolls took about Three Weeks and a Half to complete their session.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 10:59:11 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: January 20, 2012, 11:05:07 pm »

Spoiler: No werewolves here... (click to show/hide)

I just noticed that we draw from a common sylladex, and that I can be without a weapon. Joy. I'll need to pester KM next.

@Johnfalcon: That was with shenanigans.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: January 20, 2012, 11:12:57 pm »

The trolls still had 7 gates, I think, because their frog temples had 7 steps.
Also, sorry I cut out on you and didn't answer for a while, my computer decided that was the perfect time to freeze. Word of warning: don't try to play Dwarf Fortress when expecting important messages.
e: Also we can use each others' gates on each person's planets. So that's like 56 gates total, aka wow a lot of gates
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 11:20:31 pm by SirAaronIII »

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: January 21, 2012, 12:08:58 am »

I can be without a weapon. Joy.
Nope. When you flush a weapon out of your sylladex, you retain all its collectible properties - you just can't use the Weapon Power that does 2[W] damage and whatever else you bought for it. That's how I've been using that one halberd for like 3/4 of the game so far.

Same goes for just about anything that has 'collectible traits' - but you can only wield 1 weapon at a time, and only wear 1 armor 'set' at a time. Items don't usually have collectible powers unless they're ones from the common 'dex.

Also yeah we have a shitton of gates. Just as many as the GM needs to either have us win or totally screw our stuff up.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: January 21, 2012, 12:58:46 am »

>WITH LIGHT AT MY SIDE TRAVERSE INTO THE DARKNESS. BECAUSE I AM THE DAYMAN, MASTER OF KARATE.
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 335