???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388240 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Mo' levels, Mo cards)
« Reply #2370 on: January 21, 2012, 10:45:04 am »

RL: Next gate, please.

You return to your Second Gate. Mercifully, there are no enemies around. You do spot a scrap of paper on the ground however. It's written in bright yellow colored pencil, but it's on red construction paper, so its at least semi-legible. Or it would be, if the mystery note leaver had decent handwriting. You manage to get most of the message through a combination of careful reading and situational guessing.

Spoiler: Notelog (click to show/hide)
Who's this Douchebag, you wonder.

Hide yo instruments, 'n hide yo Gushers, cause they taken all yo cards up in here.

>CR: Redraw your hand until it's things you own. Alchemize items using what little you happen to have (and maybe a book on werewolves).

I'll rewrite the Master Tonfa to be werewolf themed and post it later, but I should have a smokebomb with me in the ninja suit. It seems like something a ninja would keep in his pocket.

You can only flush and re-draw after a Strife, Scrutiny, or Level-up!

And I think you should be able to make that smokebomb you designed (and I added to the OP) without the punch designix. Remember, you don't actually have to have any items to make most alchemy. Exceptions include Regisword and LPOS powers, as well as anything made with ILLEGAL CONTRABAND.

I just noticed that we draw from a common sylladex, and that I can be without a weapon. Joy. I'll need to pester KM next.

Theros is entirely right, once you draw a weapon, armor, or communication device (which seem to be the only collectible common cards, I'm probably wrong, don't tell me), you keep them forever, unless shenanigans happen, such as you pulverizing said item in a punch designix, or get killed and leave all your shit laying around someplace.

Also, yes, we do have an absurd amount of gates. 8 above each players house, and then 8 on each land. 8x8x8 equals... a lot, and I'm not digging up my calculator program to find out the exact number since, strictly speaking, it just isn't that important.

>WITH LIGHT AT MY SIDE TRAVERSE INTO THE DARKNESS. BECAUSE I AM THE DAYMAN, MASTER OF KARATE.

True enough, but you must select a direction to strike out in!

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: January 21, 2012, 10:52:47 am »

Eastward Ho!
Raggle Fraggle

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: January 21, 2012, 11:11:39 am »

The trolls still had 7 gates, I think, because their frog temples had 7 steps.
Also, sorry I cut out on you and didn't answer for a while, my computer decided that was the perfect time to freeze. Word of warning: don't try to play Dwarf Fortress when expecting important messages.
e: Also we can use each others' gates on each person's planets. So that's like 56 gates total, aka wow a lot of gates

I don't think it works like that, because that would mean that the Trolls wouldn't be able to go around all their planets, let alone twice, which I believe has to happen in a Sburb.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: January 21, 2012, 01:24:09 pm »

Double post but its worth the bump:

There is a serious problem. I can't get to the site where I could download the pesterchum client. It looks like the site was taken down or something.

The point is that I can't reinstall pesterchum guys. I really need help.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: January 21, 2012, 01:34:16 pm »

Eastward Ho!

That is the way you came in. It's an option, but I just wanted to double check there.

The trolls still had 7 gates, I think, because their frog temples had 7 steps.
Also, sorry I cut out on you and didn't answer for a while, my computer decided that was the perfect time to freeze. Word of warning: don't try to play Dwarf Fortress when expecting important messages.
e: Also we can use each others' gates on each person's planets. So that's like 56 gates total, aka wow a lot of gates

I don't think it works like that, because that would mean that the Trolls wouldn't be able to go around all their planets, let alone twice, which I believe has to happen in a Sburb.

The gates on a players land actually primarily lead to gates to other player's homes. A player can hop through one of their gates, go through a gate to another players home, go through a gate above their house to reach their land, than go through another gate to get to another players home etc.

Also: Try here. I was able to navigate to it just fine.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: January 21, 2012, 01:34:44 pm »

So you can't get to the MSPA forums? There's a link in the thread here.
If that doesn't work, try going directly to adorabloodthirsty.com, though from what I can see there aren't any actual download links. So.. try this, it's the one from the MSPA thread. It works fine for me, but I'm not sure how well it'll work with you.

Man that was actually completely unhelpful.
IN OTHER NEWS
Guardian stats? I'm thinking 20+ of every stat, a trait that gives them a free +5 or more on everything, more speed than usual, a fucking incredible AC.. the list goes on.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: January 21, 2012, 01:43:57 pm »

Didja ya know some days I herp an entire derp? I do.

WESTWARD HO! TOWARDS THE NEXT CRYSTAL FORMATION
Raggle Fraggle

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: January 21, 2012, 02:49:20 pm »

Do I seriously need to draw the Punch Designix to make my tonfa!? Speaking of which here is a reflavored version of it since I'm not at home.

Spoiler: Tonfa of the Wolf (click to show/hide)

Also how do I get my newly created item? Does it randomly appear, or is it consistent? I really don't want to make it if it'll only appear once and a while.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: January 21, 2012, 03:08:20 pm »

You don't need the punch designix to make things in general, but you do need it for that extra .5 point and to get rid of your old tonfa.

Also you get it when the BIG MAN aka Blade rolls for your personal thingie and then if you succeed you get one of them which is random I think? So if you succeed you'll get something you made and as far as I know the only things you have are the level 1 armor, the scarf, the new armor, and the new weapon (if you don't get the punch designix and use it to get rid of the old one, then you'll have a chance to get that too).

Actually I have no idea because I'm dumb. But I think that's how it works???
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: January 21, 2012, 04:35:20 pm »

Noooooo, not that. I can get to the Forums, its just that the site the topic links to for downloads is down.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: January 21, 2012, 05:34:03 pm »

Huh, okay. I have no idea, seeing as it works fine for me.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: January 21, 2012, 08:24:26 pm »

This seems silly that I keep changing items like mad, but I'll swap out the item card for something else entirely. I don't like the idea of spending 4 points on an item only to find out that you didn't draw it. Now at least I might have a healing item.

Spoiler: Shield Item (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Healing item (click to show/hide)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: January 21, 2012, 08:53:13 pm »

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: January 21, 2012, 08:59:17 pm »

I don't know why it doesn't work, but here's a direct link that looks like it works.

The only difference is that this is version 3.41 instead of 3.418 like the one you linked. I hope that works.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: January 22, 2012, 11:15:20 am »

I'm without Internet again so I can't pester, but:

>Mimi: HOLY NUTS STRI- oh wait it's just CR. Hi CR!
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 335