???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388243 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Mo' levels, Mo cards)
« Reply #2400 on: January 23, 2012, 03:07:23 pm »

Its just that there TYPING quirks, not talking quirks. There's also the fact that Human kids don't use quirks in their typing or conversation, so its pretty safe to assume most Humans don't actually use quirks.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: January 23, 2012, 04:45:58 pm »

Geez, man. Let us have our fun.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: January 23, 2012, 06:51:23 pm »

Continue the westward march! Shout challanges at the darkness in the most manly manner. [\b]

You move another six spaces west, shouting taunts and dares all the way. Soon, an imp appears at the very edge of your light, and you see a sword prototyped imp heading your way from the south.

RL: Go help the snake, you can always just go left later.

You follow the snake, who leads you to a clearing. Well, sort of a clearing. It's filled with stumps, mostly, so not very clear, and there are a few trees standing there. But they're obviously dead, withered like raisins, all the leaves dead and gone. Even the massive snakes that hang from the branches of trees throughout your land lay on the ground, decomposing in the humid air.

It's horrible.

A larger version of the snake who brought you here slithers toward you, followed by a sweaty looking prospitian. You notice that a few stumps have been uprooted, allowing the land to be seeded once again.

Spoiler: snakelog (click to show/hide)

>AL: Proceed.

You burst through your gate, and into RL's house, demolishing a wall in short order. You seem to be alright, but it seems RL is nowhere to be found! You really do need an on-the-go pestering solution, but you'll have to consider it at another time. For now, you start blasting toward the second gate. RL's probably through there.

>RA: Flip the fuck out.

NO NO NO! How could it happen again! No matter what way you try, you either wind up getting ignored, or Danielle spends so much time interrogating you it's too late! You've tried GK and DB, and if they can't help, what hope was there for any of the others? Even in the few iterations with that Bear guy with the fascination with guns and ridiculously charismatic attitude couldn't do anything to stop it!

You waste more than 4 minutes making a scene and putting a couple fist holes in your wall.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: January 23, 2012, 07:07:57 pm »

Am I still level 4 in this fight if so

Scourge Charge that KNIGHT Imp

[5,10]+9= 24
Raggle Fraggle

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: January 23, 2012, 07:16:13 pm »

RL: Explore. Let's find these guy a new home, and get away from this stinking ruin. Go see if the left path is a suitable place.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: January 23, 2012, 07:43:53 pm »

Pesterchum is up and running for me. And in true Trollin style, the second I have my account up I'm pestered by someone.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: January 23, 2012, 07:50:51 pm »

Am I still level 4 in this fight if so

Scourge Charge that KNIGHT Imp

[5,10]+9= 24

You charge at the sword prototyped imp and cave in its skull with your bat. Grist showers down on you.

Another training dummy imp emerges from the shadows, and both of them advance upon you.

RL: Explore. Let's find these guy a new home, and get away from this stinking ruin. Go see if the left path is a suitable place.

You decide that the left path might be the better place to go right now. You tell the snakes you'll go see if the area down the left path is a better fit.

Note: If I messed that up, let me know. It can be redacted.

>Alex: Land.

You burst out through gate number 2 above Danielle's house, and emerge in a dark, sweaty jungle. This is almost as bad LoPaV! Sure, it's cooler here, but at least on LoPaV it was a dry heat. Suddenly, your jetpack gives out, and you tumble to the ground, smacking into a tree. I guess you can only go so far before it needs to recharge? Whatever.

Pesterchum is up and running for me. And in true Trollin style, the second I have my account up I'm pestered by someone.

Glad you're back in action. By the way, when are you selecting cards and doing alchemy?

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: January 23, 2012, 07:54:44 pm »

All of the Scourge Charging makes me think of Troy of some bat wielding juggernaut. And I am completely fine with that,

Scourge Charge the Imp to the NORTH.

[7,4]+9=20
Raggle Fraggle

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: January 23, 2012, 08:02:33 pm »

>CR: Alchemize the weapon (if possible), shield, and healing item. Head up to the gate with Mimi

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: January 23, 2012, 08:03:50 pm »

Ug. I can't get cards because US Government took down Megaupload, where I could get the cards.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 08:08:43 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: January 23, 2012, 08:08:21 pm »

All of the Scourge Charging makes me think of Troy of some bat wielding juggernaut. And I am completely fine with that,

Scourge Charge the Imp to the NORTH.

[7,4]+9=20

You charge at the oncoming training dummy and tackle it, bat-first, blowing it apart. Amazingly, his comrade advances on you, swiping at you with its claws. You grab the hapless imp by the wrist and stare into its eyes. You see fear.

This sort of behavior is the reason their are tougher imps available in the pdf.

Ug. I can't get cards because US Government took down Megaupload, where I could get the cards.

So you no longer have the file? I might put it on mediafire later then.

>CR: Alchemize the weapon (if possible), shield, and healing item. Head up to the gate with Mimi

You alchemize a cool new scarf, and some bitchin' penguin snacks. Unfortunately, you don't seem to a have an abitrarily large enough amount of gaming abstractions to make the new tonfa you were shooting for. There's probably time to make something slightly less expensive though.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: January 23, 2012, 08:08:54 pm »

Nevermind. As it turns out, there is an alternative link in the Homestuck RPG Thread. I take Musical Instrument and Writing Tablet Computer. I'll post Alchemies later.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: January 23, 2012, 08:50:23 pm »

Hm. What could I roll to get some information out of this little guy?
Raggle Fraggle

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: January 23, 2012, 09:02:21 pm »

RL: Keep going....
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: January 23, 2012, 09:20:14 pm »

Hm. What could I roll to get some information out of this little guy?

You could try trolling it, but these things aren't known for being conversationalists. Unless you roll really high, it isn't going to answer your questions through interpretive dance.

RL: Keep going....

You soon find yourself at the crossroads you emerged through your gate from. AL appears to be brushing dirt and mud off of himself. He spots you and waves excitedly.
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 335