???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386474 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Predicatable plot-twist ahoy!)
« Reply #2685 on: January 30, 2012, 11:06:34 pm »

>Blade: Be ninja'd. Don't realize it until Theros posts.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: January 30, 2012, 11:16:19 pm »

Show him the Crystal you found earlier, Ask him if it is one of those Crystals. Otherwise pop in that rebreather and get to diving, Ask DA if he has any method of going under with me or a potential meet-up plan

I'm sorry but copying the log over and over again was just painful for me.

That's fine.

You show DA the crystal, and he says that it is indeed what they are after, though you have a rather small sample. He also confesses he has no rebreather, so following you is going to be a problem. A really big one, since you don't see your house from here, and can only swim so far.

>Blade: Exposit on where you found the logs folder as FFS still cannot find it.

You can go into the client tab on pesterchum, and you should see persterlogs in the drop down menu. This should open up a panel that will you allow you to view your logs directly in pesterchum. Alternatively, and more useful to us, you can click the log directory button to open the file where your logs are housed.

Spoiler: speaking of which (click to show/hide)

>Mimi: Fly out of Alex's tower and closer to Skaia. Observe.

You fly out of Alex's tower, and look up, to get a closer look at Skaia. The eclipse is winding down for now, but you catch a glimpse of something in the clouds. A cave, with what looks like a bomb planted against the wall.

You have no idea what that could possibly mean.

>Blade: Be ninja'd. Don't realize it until Theros posts.

Frig. Double Ninja all the way.

RL: Go straight until you find a path, then follow that. Screw the map.

You quickly find yourself on a path, and decide to abandon the map altogether. As you drag Alex along behind you, you hear a thump and an 'OW!'

Alex: Wake.

You're up, you're up! You'd think she could have at least avoided rocks. You take a quick glance around. You aren't in the clearing anymore. Where's Kaminasprite? And Bro? You need to go back for them!

"WHICH WAY IS THE CLEARING, WE NEED TO GO BACK!"

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: January 30, 2012, 11:18:50 pm »

PA: Ask Babesprite if he could create some type of air bubble thing, Or even teleport back to the house to make another rebreather.
Raggle Fraggle

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: January 30, 2012, 11:23:51 pm »

"wE neED To FinD a wAy OuT Of heRe. MaYbE thErE's soMEthInG clOseR to ThE gRouND."

>Steve: Examine Mimi's map for other gates that are easier to reach.

I think the ninja ninja'd you Blade.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: January 30, 2012, 11:25:59 pm »

RL: I got one of those other guys to take care of it - I think he was RA? - he'll probably send Kaminasprite after us and... uh... take care of your bro.
RL: He'll know what to do, I can't explain why but he will.
RL: But for now, we should focus on getting the hell through this game.
RL: And meeting up with the others, because I, for one, don't want to run into a ton of guards again without some more backup.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: January 30, 2012, 11:36:35 pm »

"wE neED To FinD a wAy OuT Of heRe. MaYbE thErE's soMEthInG clOseR to ThE gRouND."

>Steve: Examine Mimi's map for other gates that are easier to reach.

I think the ninja ninja'd you Blade.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING!

You take a look at Mimi's map. Unfortunately, it only seems to cover her own Land! That's not as useful as you would have liked.

PA: Ask Babesprite if he could create some type of air bubble thing, Or even teleport back to the house to make another rebreather.

The babe nods, and speeds off. This'll probably take a little bit.

RL: I got one of those other guys to take care of it - I think he was RA? - he'll probably send Kaminasprite after us and... uh... take care of your bro.
RL: He'll know what to do, I can't explain why but he will.
RL: But for now, we should focus on getting the hell through this game.
RL: And meeting up with the others, because I, for one, don't want to run into a ton of guards again without some more backup.

Just as you finish saying this, Kaminasprite comes into view. He looks a little winded, but otherwise none the worse for wear. He's carrying Alex's brother.

Kaminasprite: Hey Alex. I brought your brother. You better believe we're gonna get the guy that did this to him. And here, there was a note.

>Alex: Read the note.

The note reads as follows.

Dear Alex,

You have my deepest sympathies. I knew your brother well, and he was a good man who loved you very, very much. I'm going to finish what he started here in this forest. You go with Danielle, and win this game. Godspeed.

RA.

You crush the note in your hand, and your face sets in determination. You have a job to do.

"KAMINA, I NEED YOU TO TAKE BRO BACK TO THE HOUSE. BURY HIM. AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH THAT, I THINK DANIELLE'S GUARD STILL NEEDS TO BE BURIED TOO. I'LL CALL YOU IF SOMETHING COMES UP."

Kaminasprite nods, and after giving Alex a moment to say his final goodbyes to his Bro, flies off. Alex turns back to Danielle.

"KM THINKS WE SHOULD MEET UP TOO. I MET HER WHILE I WAS ASLEEP. DO YOU KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO?"

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: January 30, 2012, 11:41:23 pm »

"Claire, Do yOu HAve GoGgLes? i WanT To ChEck foR An uNdErWAtEr GatE."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: January 30, 2012, 11:41:35 pm »

Chillax with DA then, Watch for any turtles.
Raggle Fraggle

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: January 30, 2012, 11:44:47 pm »

RL: Not a damn clue.
RL: Unless you can read the damn map...

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: January 30, 2012, 11:50:29 pm »

"yeah, there should be a pair somewhere in the garage. i'm quite a swimmer, you know."
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: January 30, 2012, 11:52:38 pm »

>Steve: Find some googles, and maybe a lucky autographed glow-in-the-dark snorkle (or maybe just a normal one).

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: January 30, 2012, 11:54:51 pm »

I just realized, the thread title says Predicatable.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: January 30, 2012, 11:58:37 pm »

Chillax with DA then, Watch for any turtles.

You hang out on the island, waiting for babe to return. DA offers no conversation, and no turtles show up.

Some time later, Babesprite returns, with the two rebreathers. He returns yours, and hands the other to DA. Now you can finally get crackin'!

RL: Not a damn clue.
RL: Unless you can read the damn map...

AL: MAP?
Alex takes the smartphone and looks at the image.
AL: WOW, WHERE DID YOU GET THIS? IT SHOWS YOU WHAT GATES LEAD WHERE AND EVERYTHING!
Alex takes a look around, pulls out his rocketpack, shoots fifteen feet into the air, then comes back down, and hands Danielle her phone back, after indicating one spot on it.
AL: I THINK WE'RE HERE. WHICH MEANS, TO GET CLAIRE'S HOUSE, WHERE MIMI IS, WE NEED TO GO THAT WAY.

>Steve: Find some googles, and maybe a lucky autographed glow-in-the-dark snorkle (or maybe just a normal one).

Steve got a set of goggles! Now he can see underwater!

I just realized, the thread title says Predicatable.

SHIIIIIIIIIT.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: January 31, 2012, 12:05:38 am »

THANKS BABE. Put those Breathers in and lets DIVE. (Baby)
Raggle Fraggle

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (I spell stuff wrong even when I'm not referencing SBaHJ!)
« Reply #2699 on: January 31, 2012, 12:13:36 am »

>Steve: Go for a quick swim in the ocean to look for gates.

Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 335