???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388511 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (I spell stuff wrong even when I'm not referencing SBaHJ!)
« Reply #2700 on: January 31, 2012, 12:26:22 am »

>Steve: Go for a quick swim in the ocean to look for gates.

You dive out back into the ocean, and swim around underwater, looking for tell-tale signs of a gate. You don't spot anything though. To be fair, they probably wouldn't be so close to the house, and you can only stay underwater so long.

Man, if only you had a re-breather. You'd be able to go a lot farther down.

THANKS BABE. Put those Breathers in and lets DIVE. (Baby)

Damn it's a good thing you have these re-breathers so you can go as deep as you want into the ocean! DA follows you, and you both are now able to explore this ocean at your leisure.

You see a reef in the distance on the Ocean floor, and also what looks like a building farther away. Nothing much in the other direction, at least that you can see from here.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: January 31, 2012, 12:31:55 am »

Head towards the reef, when I get really close signal for DA to hide for a bit, Dont want him scaring off new friends right?
Raggle Fraggle

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: January 31, 2012, 12:40:26 am »

RL: Go that way!
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: January 31, 2012, 12:47:02 am »

Head towards the reef, when I get really close signal for DA to hide for a bit, Dont want him scaring off new friends right?

You swim toward the reef. As you get closer, you think you might see something swimming about. You motion for DA to make himself scarce, and he hides behind a large crystal.

You approach the reef, and a turtle swims forward to meet you.

"Greetings child. I don't mean to alarm you, but are you aware that a Dersite is among your company?"

RL: Go that way!

You both strike out for the Gate. You soon find yourselves at the base of a tree, with a shining gate just above the last leaves at the top.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: January 31, 2012, 01:06:49 am »

RL: CLIMB
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: January 31, 2012, 01:08:11 am »

> Claire: Go sleep with Mimi.

wait that didn't come out quite right
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: January 31, 2012, 01:17:00 am »

>Steve: Sleep in the laundry pile with everyone. I hope there is enough laundry for everyone.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: January 31, 2012, 01:31:59 am »

"I kn00w I d00 actually. He is a rebelli00us s00rt wh00 has  assisted me, d00nt  cause t00 much fuss. s00 what can y00u tell me ab00ut this w00rld?"   

Also how much time has elapsed in-game?
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK TROY IS STRONG!
Raggle Fraggle

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: January 31, 2012, 08:22:25 am »

>Mimi: Head back to tower. Examine walls of room before attempting to wake up.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: January 31, 2012, 12:08:43 pm »

Ok, I THINK I have a solution to the whole Brian problem. I suggest that we have someone replace him for the time being, in till he shows up again. If DB never shows up, then we permanently install the guy as DB. Anyone agree?

Also Blade, when CAN I use Instashield. Most of the reason I made it is because I want to defend against elite attacks that would disable me otherwise.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: January 31, 2012, 12:26:58 pm »

I don't know how i feel about having someone take over bdthemag's character. if someome can get in contact with him and get his permission, and we can find a reliable replacement, then we can do that. as for the shield, you need to have it in your hand to use it, and once you do, you have to redraw it before you do so again. also, i think we've been in the game for about 4 or 5 hours. story post when i can get on my computer.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: January 31, 2012, 03:18:05 pm »

When I put it as an Immediate Interrupt, I thought I would have the ability to activate it upon an Immediate Interrupt. What I didn't know nor could know is that it had to be in my hand first. The way the rulebook said it, I thought all items were at the ready to be used. You HAVE to remember that a lot of us have never played D&D, and unfamilar with its rules.

In which case, the shield's worth is pretty jack shit. How I suppost to know if the enemy is going to throw a powerful attack at me so I can take it out?

i think we've been in the game for about 4 or 5 hours.
I think its been more like around one hour from my perspective. In any case, only 299 or so hours to go!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 03:19:46 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: January 31, 2012, 03:51:32 pm »

RL: CLIMB

You perform a successful athletics check, and begin climbing your way up the tree. Alex just watches you shimmy up until you're about halfway, then pulls out his rocketpack and blasts up to the top, where he waits for you to finish climbing.

>Mimi: Head back to tower. Examine walls of room before attempting to wake up.

You fly back to your room, but don't see anything on your walls. Unlike Alex's walls, yours aren't completely jacked up. Just golden wallpaper.

> Claire: Go sleep with Mimi.

wait that didn't come out quite right

>Steve: Sleep in the laundry pile with everyone. I hope there is enough laundry for everyone.

Everyone else cozies up on ye olde laundry pile. Claire and Steve soon awaken on Prospit.

"I kn00w I d00 actually. He is a rebelli00us s00rt wh00 has  assisted me, d00nt  cause t00 much fuss. s00 what can y00u tell me ab00ut this w00rld?"   

Also how much time has elapsed in-game?
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK TROY IS STRONG!

"This a Land of Oceans and Diamonds. There is much I can tell you. Very, very much. What is it you would like to know?"

When I put it as an Immediate Interrupt, I thought I would have the ability to activate it upon an Immediate Interrupt. What I didn't know nor could know is that it had to be in my hand first. The way the rulebook said it, I thought all items were at the ready to be used. You HAVE to remember that a lot of us have never played D&D, and unfamilar with its rules.

In which case, the shield's worth is pretty jack shit. How I suppost to know if the enemy is going to throw a powerful attack at me so I can take it out?

i think we've been in the game for about 4 or 5 hours.
I think its been more like around one hour from my perspective. In any case, only 299 or so hours to go!

You were down on LoCaC for at least an hour alone. Probably longer. But yes, Mikhael is a little chronologically misplaced in relation to everyone else.

As for your item, that's why it's more effective than passive traits on weapons and armor, because you don't always have access to it, and when you do, it is available only once per battle.

Since this apparently something I need to go over, let's take Sylladex use from the top. I went over the sylladex rules just before typing this up, so there will be no miscommunications over what the rules are.

Drawing Cards:

You can draw after a strife, scrutiny, or alchemization session. These are the only times you can re-draw that will normally come up. I will operate under the assumption that you will choose to flush your entire hand after every encounter. If you want to mark certain cards that you wish to keep, I will not flush them at the end of the encounter automatically. When you draw, you can discard either 1 card you haven't used, or your entire hand. Obviously, if you choose to retain certain cards in your hand, I won't be able to flush the whole hand unless you've used at least one of the other cards (for now, since you all currently have a hand size of 3), and I'll ask which one you wish to flush.

When you use a common card, you can either choose to hang onto it, if it is green, or throw it back into the deck. Yellow commons always return to the deck once used.

An uncommon card (Read: Every card in your personal sylladex at this moment), once used, can either be discarded, or you can attempt to keep them. If I roll a 5 or better on your attempt to keep the card, you have it for your next encounter, and won't draw for that hand space.

Rare cards (Note: Even though these can start showing up next level, I kind of doubt it will happen.) which are insanely powerful, are not discarded once used. Instead, they are flipped face-down, and become Void cards. They can't be discarded through normal means, and they do nothing.

As for using active card powers: If you don't have the card in your hand, you can not use it. Hope this makes things clearer.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: January 31, 2012, 04:21:16 pm »

RL: Show off.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: January 31, 2012, 05:14:49 pm »

>Mikheal: Attempt to hold the Safe up for a few moments with your sheer WILLPOWER as a shield.

Defensive Action, then saving throw.

Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 335