???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388284 times)

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (I spell stuff wrong even when I'm not referencing SBaHJ!)
« Reply #2730 on: February 01, 2012, 01:03:48 am »

Something seems horribly wrong. Where are all the people. There has to be a clue.

>Steve: Look for clues.

[10,9+16]=35  :o

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: February 01, 2012, 09:06:12 am »

Oh dear Blade, your such a fucking kill-joy. I had planned for a very important event that helped explain when HB was on his legs, but your making him run away now. Also, Mikheal could have likely held up the safe for a few seconds.

BUT ANYWAY,

Mikheal: Taunt him about how much of a coward he must be, and shoot after him.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: February 01, 2012, 09:51:53 am »

Do you have your weapon sylladex aggrievement ready John or did you use that already? Might be the optimal option along with moving towards him.

>Mimi: Fly around Prospit with Claire. Look in windows to see if anyone's there.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: February 01, 2012, 12:07:58 pm »

Oh dear Blade, your such a fucking kill-joy. I had planned for a very important event that helped explain when HB was on his legs, but your making him run away now. Also, Mikheal could have likely held up the safe for a few seconds.

BUT ANYWAY,

Mikheal: Taunt him about how much of a coward he must be, and shoot after him.

Okay, how about you go catch a flying 150 pound safe, and see how well you manage that. It's an attack effect anyway, you can't say, 'well, I caught it'. And I plan when and why NPC's do things. Not you.

You start shouting after him that he's a big fat coward, with emphasis on the big and fat. As he doesn't break stride, you pull your handcannon back out for another try. At least you have the floor to steady your shot. You nail him in the back for 16 points, but apart from an infuriated shout, it didn't seem to change the situation.

You manage to get your feet against the safe, and shove it off you with a mighty effort. Well, at least you can give chase.

Or maybe not. HB continues to book it, and rounds a corner. With better than 100 ft start on you, and you in that heavy armor, it's unlikely at best that you'll be able to catch up.

Knightsprite floats closer to you, apparently ready to receive orders.

Do you have your weapon sylladex aggrievement ready John or did you use that already? Might be the optimal option along with moving towards him.

>Mimi: Fly around Prospit with Claire. Look in windows to see if anyone's there.

You fly around Prospit proper. Unlike the moon, the planet proper is in a constant buzz of activity. Prospitians acknowledge you respectfully, and carry out their business. At least there's plenty of people to talk to.

Something seems horribly wrong. Where are all the people. There has to be a clue.

>Steve: Look for clues.

[10,9+16]=35  :o

You begin a mighty investigation, the likes of which even the great SHERLOCK HOLMES would have had to respect.

Which is to say you turn over trashcans and look through the contents.

You find a magazine dated several months ago, with the cover story being that all residents received a royal order to vacate the moon. Apparently, their was some prophecy that the 4 Princes of Derse would doom the kingdom.

Guess that explains that. Raises more questions though.

RL: Explore.

You figure there's nothing better to do at a time like this than explore your friend's home, so that is what you do. You quickly find 2 girls and a ninja all curled up in a pile of laundry.

Your scandal meter goes bananas.

Use the crystal to light dis joint up son.
EXPLORATIONTECH: HANDHELD RPG: EXAMINE EVERYTHING

You retrieve your crystal from your sylladex, and use it to light up the inside of the temple. Everything is covered in algae and mud, so there isn't much to see. Or at least, there wasn't before you got to touching everything.

Before long, the inside of the chamber is relatively clean. Your hands are disgusting though.

The main object of interest is a small pedestal, with a large, ornate lower growing out of the top. It has a timer, and it is winding down to 6 days from now.

Also, the walls are covered in what you assume to be writing. You don't recognize any of the lettering.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: February 01, 2012, 12:40:10 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

>Mimi: Ask who's in charge and where they are.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: February 01, 2012, 12:44:04 pm »

RL: WHAT IN THE EVER LOVING HELL IS THIS SHIT? WAKE UP, YA WEENIES!
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: February 01, 2012, 12:45:21 pm »

I just noticed "scandal meter" and ALMOST lost my drink. Good job, Blade.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: February 01, 2012, 12:47:36 pm »

Phone post: You decide to ask around about who's in charge, and discover in short order that prospit is led by a queen. You are directed to follow a red carpet, which you are told leads to the throne room.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: February 01, 2012, 01:56:51 pm »

>Mimi: Follow the red carpet.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: February 01, 2012, 02:47:51 pm »

...Maybe I shouldn't be here if there was an order to vacate the moon. May as well follow the chain out of here then.

>Steve: Royally vacate the moon.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: February 01, 2012, 06:36:45 pm »

>PA: See if you can INVESTIGATE the meaning of the writing or if DA can understand it.

Skaian Lore Check?
[5,10]+13=27
Raggle Fraggle

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: February 01, 2012, 07:46:24 pm »

Okay, how about you go catch a flying 150 pound safe, and see how well you manage that. It's an attack effect anyway, you can't say, 'well, I caught it'. And I plan when and why NPC's do things. Not you.

To be fair, I was listening to something along the lines of this when I suggested it. I sure as hell felt like I could catch a 150 pound safe in mid-air. :P

But it seems that I can't convince you, seeing as its been already done. So you know what? I'm not even going to try. Because:

Mikheal: Realize that he just went into the room which your Uncle stays in when hes home, from which there is only one way in and out.

Mikheal: Corner him like a Rat and stamp him out. (Not before doing a Second Wind though)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: February 01, 2012, 07:59:33 pm »

I think only Blade determines what NPCs do and where they go.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: February 01, 2012, 08:15:04 pm »

But I am not determining that. Thats where hes actually going. Look at my house map, second floor.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: February 01, 2012, 08:20:23 pm »

I get that, I'm just saying Blade's the GM. He could travel even faster out of combat, since apparently he successfully escaped combat by how Blade didn't post a map after that last action result. We don't know yet.

Maybe you could tell Knightsprite to try to find him and hold him?

EDIT:

Spoiler: LH's Big Quest (click to show/hide)

Artifacts!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 08:30:26 pm by freeformschooler »
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 335