???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386531 times)

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (I spell stuff wrong even when I'm not referencing SBaHJ!)
« Reply #2820 on: February 07, 2012, 11:51:51 pm »

Lets go with following some random mook. Really doesn't matter to me then. I have no idea who these people are, or why the moon was evacuated. Lets just see if they can lead me to some place that looks important.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: February 08, 2012, 10:15:18 pm »

Lets go with following some random mook. Really doesn't matter to me then. I have no idea who these people are, or why the moon was evacuated. Lets just see if they can lead me to some place that looks important.

You pick a semi sinister looking mook out of the crowd and start following him, being stealthy all the way. As you follow your mark around Derse, you start making some educated guesses about your surroundings based on what you already know.

The area around the chain appears to be analogous to a slum, considering the vaguely apartment like construction of the buildings around it. No way to know for sure without going inside, but you have more important things to do.

As you continue, the buildings get somewhat smaller and also space out a little. But what truly captures your attention is an upcoming bridge. There is nothing on it to hide behind, and it looks like your mark is headed straight for it. You'll need to come up with some way to remain hidden if you choose to follow him.

As for what the bridge goes over, You can't look inside without getting closer, but it appears that it could be a pit-mine. At least, from your current perspective it does.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: February 08, 2012, 10:16:57 pm »

>Mikheal: Now, what the hell was that stupid quest you were doing for the boondollars?
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: February 08, 2012, 10:25:26 pm »

>Mikheal: Now, what the hell was that stupid quest you were doing for the boondollars?

God, it was so boring you barely remember. Some kind of dumb fetch quest.

No, wait, that was something else. You delivered a sealed envelope from one Blue-bird Waystation to another. The pay was less than you earned for hitting the second rung on your echeladder, but you were hoping to make some connections and hopefully be fed some actual quest hooks.

Shame that didn't turn out. You wonder how the others are doing.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: February 08, 2012, 10:33:05 pm »

>Mikheal: Pester Mimi (FFS is going to post the log later, because I can't get it right now.)

>Mikheal: Continue down the Road you were walking on. Maybe your find a town (Or a horrible ambush.)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: February 08, 2012, 10:46:02 pm »

>Mikheal: Pester Mimi (FFS is going to post the log later, because I can't get it right now.)

If you open pesterchum, and go into Client, there should be a pesterlog option. From there, you can choose to open the logs in pesterchum again, or go the file where they are stored.

>Mikheal: Continue down the Road you were walking on. Maybe your find a town (Or a horrible ambush.)

As you continue down the road, you contemplate what you've learned about the consorts of your land.

It seems that the blue birds belong to the nation Cloac, and are engaged in an on-off war with the the nation Cacol, made up entirely of red birds. The war is currently set to cold, but rumors of border dust-ups, as well as shadowy spies lead you to believe that may not be the case much longer.

You're about to engage upon more exposition when you see a blue bird face-down on the road ahead. Something doesn't seem right about it though...

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: February 08, 2012, 10:47:11 pm »

heheheheh Cloaca
I'm sorry please carry on
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: February 08, 2012, 10:59:21 pm »

Just want y'all to know I've been keeping up with the thread since my first post. Not sure what else to say about that but yeah, I didn't just post once and ignore the place until someone mentions that I'm in.

Yep.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: February 08, 2012, 11:06:19 pm »

heheheheh Cloaca
I'm sorry please carry on

There's a joke here that I may have accidentally made and, consequentially, do not get.

Just want y'all to know I've been keeping up with the thread since my first post. Not sure what else to say about that but yeah, I didn't just post once and ignore the place until someone mentions that I'm in.

Yep.

That's good to know. And I will be sure to message you once your character is brought into the session. Two quick things:

Have you worked out your character sheet to level 5 yet? If you have any questions about putting it together, just ask.

Also, since bdthemag left we've leveled twice, and consequently there are two sylladex common cards, a level 4 and 5, that need to be selected, which you can do.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: February 08, 2012, 11:15:54 pm »

If you open pesterchum, and go into Client, there should be a pesterlog option. From there, you can choose to open the logs in pesterchum again, or go the file where they are stored.

Thats the problem. I can't get there because I am on the wrong computer.

>Mikheal: Ready yourself for some kind of attack.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: February 08, 2012, 11:29:59 pm »

>Mikheal: Ready yourself for some kind of attack.

You retrieve your sword from your sylladex, sensing a trap. Your concerns prove correct when you hear a small voice declare "Alright boys, he ain't buyin' it. Show yourselves."

At this command, Twelve small red birds emerge from hiding. Most are carrying bows, but two are armed with sword and shield, and another is carrying a pike. The pikebearer places the butt of his staff upon the ground, and leans on it. "All right pal, you're coming with us. We can make this easy, or we can make it difficult. Choice is yours."

Also, a reminder, you have a new hand. Greater Handcannon, Shift, and Jetbike are all available to you.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: February 09, 2012, 12:18:16 am »

There are two ways that I interpreted what you wrote about the bridge.

Case 1: There is nothing to hide behind on the bridge.

>Steve: Fly under the bridge to cross to the other side.

[8,7+11]=26

Case 2: The lead up to the bridge has no cover, in which I should find a cardboard box (or equivalent), and sneak up.

>Steve: Find a cardboard box to hide inside.

[8,7+11]=26

@applesauce machine: Welcome to the game. Here, have a still-life.

Spoiler: Still-Life (click to show/hide)

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: February 09, 2012, 12:49:57 am »

>Steve: Fly under the bridge to cross to the other side.

[8,7+11]=26

You decide that the best way to handle the situation is to fly under the bridge, so this is what you do.

You realize almost immediately that this was a huge mistake.

What you thought was something like a pit mine is, in fact, a sort of earthscraper. Or collection of them. This pit into the core of Derse is in use, and you can clearly see Dersites wandering about below, as well as what appears to be a red carpet.

If any of them look up, you will almost certainly be discovered. Or, then again, perhaps not. With the ninja mask you crafted, everything aside from your face, hands and feet are purple, which seems to be the predominate color pattern here.

What will you do?

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: February 09, 2012, 12:55:32 am »

RL: Go mad from doing nothing. Everyone get yer shit together, we're going scuba diving.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: February 09, 2012, 01:00:33 am »

RL: Go mad from doing nothing. Everyone get yer shit together, we're going scuba diving.

You get fed up of waiting for Mimi and Steve to get there appointed tasks done, and hand out the scuba gear you've been working on.

You find Alex last, as he's sitting on top of Claire's house.
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 335