???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388299 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (I spell stuff wrong even when I'm not referencing SBaHJ!)
« Reply #2895 on: February 10, 2012, 09:37:48 pm »

ALRIGHT I so got this one it'll be coming up soon
- All your saves get +1 from Armor of Scorn
- 6. I don't know what that (_) means. Also it'll stay 6 unless you wear heavy armor or something WITHOUT first giving it the Custom Tailored trait
- Okay yeah that's cool
- It's the number you get per level, which is (I think) MGT modifier + PLC modifier
- You start at level 1 NORMALLY, but you are level 5 because you are cool
- I love your sprite
- The stat is what stat you're using for the attack modifier
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: February 10, 2012, 09:52:36 pm »

>Troy&Friends: Swim to the Battleship. Make this battlestation FULLY OPERATIONAL.

You make your way back to the wrecked battleship. It's as full of holes as when you left it, and just as sunk. We all know what's about to happen here, but why don't you tell us anyway?

ALRIGHT I so got this one it'll be coming up soon

That's for saving throws, not defenses.

"Can't tell you. You'll have to come get them yourself, though."

The voice on the other end is silent for a few moments, then responds. "I'm not walking into a trap that easy. Nice try though."

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: February 10, 2012, 10:09:49 pm »

Hm, in the rules I have (they're a bit old, can't get to the new ones because the website in the link on page 15 of the MSPA forum thread is not working right now) it says "Gain a +1 bonus to your Fortitude, Reflex, and Will", which I'm guessing means the defense and not the throw. I don't think the character sheet has a spot for saving throw modifiers, but I'm not completely sure I know what I'm talking about.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: February 10, 2012, 10:13:59 pm »

Hm, in the rules I have (they're a bit old, can't get to the new ones because the website in the link on page 15 of the MSPA forum thread is not working right now) it says "Gain a +1 bonus to your Fortitude, Reflex, and Will", which I'm guessing means the defense and not the throw. I don't think the character sheet has a spot for saving throw modifiers, but I'm not completely sure I know what I'm talking about.

Oh, okay, it does add to the defenses, this is what threw me:

But yeah, it affects defenses.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: February 10, 2012, 10:41:47 pm »

Am I doing it right? Did I make some kind of glaring error, like misspelling the name or something?

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: February 10, 2012, 10:46:31 pm »

>Troy: Go back into the past for a moment to make sure I get the armlet and then go swim over to the camp
Raggle Fraggle

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: February 10, 2012, 10:49:28 pm »

That is one great character sheet.

>Mimi: Take another option.

"Well, somehow I doubt you're just going to give up such a valuable agent of Derse, much less a chance to get back at the guy who injured you. So how we gonna do this? The easy way, where we meet up somewhere? Or the hard way, where I keep your servant here, find you myself and pick your black fingers off one by one until you tell me exactly what I need to know?"

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: February 10, 2012, 10:59:11 pm »

Damn internet. I had my post all typed up, pressed send, and it had disconnected so I had to rewrite it all. Actually I think my unstable internet connection is important to note in regards to future pesterchumming.
- 6. I don't know what that (_) means. Also it'll stay 6 unless you wear heavy armor or something WITHOUT first giving it the Custom Tailored trait
- Okay yeah that's cool
- It's the number you get per level, which is (I think) MGT modifier + PLC modifier
- I love your sprite
• Whoops, forgot to edit that part out. I found out why they were 19 and 20 (from Armor of Scorn, yes) but had written that earlier in Notepad and then posted them with my sheet without actually looking over it again.
• A'ight
• ttly bro
• Okay; I was just wondering because if I'd started at 0 then my HP would be 60
• Okay

Am I doing it right? Did I make some kind of glaring error, like misspelling the name or something?
The only error I see is that you made her color #00FF00 (0,255,0) when it's supposed to be #00DC00 (0,220,0).
Aside from that, it looks fine to me.

So, how were you planning on getting me in exactly? I'd offer suggestions but I don't know the plot so yeah. I have been reading every word posted after my first post here, though, so I have a little bit of an idea of what's currently taking place.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: February 10, 2012, 11:01:57 pm »

So, how were you planning on getting me in exactly? I'd offer suggestions but I don't know the plot so yeah. I have been reading every word posted after my first post here, though, so I have a little bit of an idea of what's currently taking place.

Actually, I was just about to post an action for this. You see, we have a resident hacker-troll, and he's already been screwing enough with the game that this should come as no surprise to anyone.

So: >TB: Start hacking.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: February 10, 2012, 11:02:48 pm »

Damn internet. I had my post all typed up, pressed send, and it had disconnected so I had to rewrite it all. Actually I think my unstable internet connection is important to note in regards to future pesterchumming.
- Okay yeah that's cool
- I love your sprite
• Whoops, forgot to edit that part out. I found out why they were 19 and 20 (from Armor of Scorn, yes) but had written that earlier in Notepad and then posted them with my sheet without actually looking over it again.
• A'ight
• ttly bro
• Okay; I was just wondering because if I'd started at 0 then my HP would be 60
• Okay

The only error I see is that you made her color #00FF00 (0,255,0) when it's supposed to be #00DC00 (0,220,0).
Aside from that, it looks fine to me.

>Troy: Go back into the past for a moment to make sure I get the armlet and then go swim over to the camp

You decide to try going into the past, just to make sure you know how to use this thing. You decide to kill two birds with one stone, and head into the ship first.

You hop backwards in time, and soon find yourself staring face to face with... Well, yourself. It's less unsettling than the first time. At least you don't have to worry about a paradox now.

You begin to make your way to the crystal mining operation.

>Mimi: Take another option.

"Well, somehow I doubt you're just going to give up such a valuable agent of Derse, much less a chance to get back at the guy who injured you. So how we gonna do this? The easy way, where we meet up somewhere? Or the hard way, where I keep your servant here, find you myself and pick your black fingers off one by one until you tell me exactly what I need to know?"

"You're funny kid."

The radio goes silent. Well. Hm.

Not that I can tell. I'll add this to the OP.

You are going to be haxx0red into the session. That's about the start and finish of it. The only question is, do you want to have been ripped from a session already in progress, or from pre-reckoning earth?

Actually, I was just about to post an action for this. You see, we have a resident hacker-troll, and he's already been screwing enough with the game that this should come as no surprise to anyone.

So: >TB: Start hacking.

WAGH, NINJA'S EVERYPLACE.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: February 10, 2012, 11:08:50 pm »

I just used the default light green color in MS Paint. In retrospect I SHOULD have used GIMP's nifty lil' thing where it lets you pick the color from wherever you click. That would have been more accurate. But okay I didn't misspell anyone's name or handle or anything we're good.

In completely unrelated news, I can't get to the pdfs on Google Docs. It loads for a while, then
Spoiler: this is what hapens (click to show/hide)
What do?

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: February 10, 2012, 11:15:36 pm »

You are going to be haxx0red into the session. That's about the start and finish of it. The only question is, do you want to have been ripped from a session already in progress, or from pre-reckoning earth?
I'll go with the latter. It'll go well with me having not been in a formal rpg, and also with my fuzzy knowledge of how all that alchemization stuff and whatever involving SBURB worked. I don't know how people remember that stuff, I'd have to reread that section to understand it again. Or at least visit the wiki but my laptop's too slow to be loading all that.

Anyway, I'm ready.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: February 10, 2012, 11:45:00 pm »

Alright, Now all that remains to do before you are ported in is Brian's removal.

Riccto: If you would?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: February 11, 2012, 08:12:36 am »

Mimi sighed. "Looks like it's the hard way."

>Mimi: Pick up and start carrying the droll.

"Sorry, fella. You've been ever so gracious, considering we're supposed to be mortal enemies. Is it possible you could lead me to this archagent of yours? How were you going to get back to him once you finished, anyway?"

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: February 11, 2012, 09:48:58 am »

I wonder, if you can captchalogue a salamander, can you do the same with CD?
Just a thought.
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 335