???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386574 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (I spell stuff wrong even when I'm not referencing SBaHJ!)
« Reply #2970 on: February 12, 2012, 09:46:11 pm »

Just let me know whenever I can listen in to the Agents. It's weird not being able to post anything beyond commentary.

You were able to hear Jack's end of the conversation with Mimi, but not Mimi's end, so you don't know who he's talking to. You also think you heard someone else, But you can't be certain.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2971 on: February 12, 2012, 09:48:55 pm »

Emily grabs a cereal bar from a cupboard, and discards the wrapper before heading back to the living room, where her kernelsprite and laptop are. She boggles vacantly at the unmoving green orb, all the while performing the equivalent of stroking one's beard without actually stroking nor having a beard, for a few moments.
"Wonder what'd happen !f someth!ng touched !t." Thinking it'd be a bad idea to actually touch it herself, and knowing she's supposed to do something with it with the tattered doll in her hand, she opts to touch the floating object, using said doll as a sort of non-hand-enveloping glove.
CT: Poke your kernelsprite with your voodoo doll.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 09:51:31 pm by applesauce machine »
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2972 on: February 12, 2012, 09:55:44 pm »

Emily grabs a cereal bar from a cupboard, and discards the wrapper before heading back to the living room, where her kernelsprite and laptop are. She boggles vacantly at the unmoving green orb, all the while performing the equivalent of stroking one's beard without actually stroking, for a few moments.
"Wonder what'd happen !f someth!ng touched !t." Thinking it'd be a bad idea to actually touch it herself, and knowing she's supposed to do something with it with the tattered doll in her hand, she opts to touch the floating object, using said doll as a sort of non-hand-enveloping glove.
CT: Poke your kernelsprite with your voodoo doll.

You reach out and poke the sprite with the voodoo doll. Nothing seems to happen for a moment, so you start to draw back- Only to find that the doll seems to be stuck to the surface of the sprite.

The kernelsprite shudders momentarily, blurs, and then there is an explosion of light.

When you open your eyes, the kernelsprite has been replace by a floating, ghostlike voodoo doll. It stares at you, with neither eyes nor mouth (because hey, voodoo doll).

Progress!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2973 on: February 12, 2012, 10:10:10 pm »

Something in Mimi's face snapped. She went from being merely harsh and calculating to truly mad. Alex had never seen anyone look quite that angry... except for someone he knew a little too well.

Wham.

Alex's back hit the console as it blinked through numbers and symbols. At first he didn't see what had grabbed him. But after he came to his senses, Mimi was holding him up by the neck. She was almost choking him, but he could breathe, a little.

"Can't abandon him? Can't abandon Brian!?" Mimi was screaming already. "You don't think I've tried my best? I've pestered everyone thrice over! I've though through all the possibilities! And yet you, you wimpy little pansy, you get upset at the one person who's been trying to cover everyone's mistakes as you mope and whine over your own... all for something she couldn't control?"

She didn't wait for his response. Tears ran down her eyes, but she didn't stop yelling. "I'm doing everything I can while you little babies sit around and sort out your pamsy-wamsy emotional issues and your petty insecurities!"

"Brian's replacement was not my fault! Letting the Archagent slip away was not my fault! I'm a Seer, not a god!" She pushed Alex down on the console's keyboard hard, ignoring everyone else. "So stop laughing and crying at me when I can't complete every sidequest and kill every agent for you! Do you understand!?"
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 10:56:11 pm by freeformschooler »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2974 on: February 12, 2012, 10:20:56 pm »

Alex's head rang as Mimi forced him into the console. He hadn't been expecting this in the slightest, and his eyes grew wide as the brunette voiced her grievances. He hadn't meant to make her mad, or to suggest what happened to Brian was her fault.

This girl, who barely knew him, came and comforted him on Prospit, talked about what he'd been through. He thought the two of them could have been friends, like he was with Danielle. But it seemed she didn't think much of him at all. Wimpy little pansy. That did sum him up. Did everyone hate him this much? Where they just putting up with his needy, whiny bullshit because he was here?

"...'M SORRY" he choked out, trying to force out words with Mimi's hands at his throat. "I DIDN'T MEAN- I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT KNOW- I CAN'T BREATHE." Well, actually he could, but he really wanted Mimi to let go.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2975 on: February 12, 2012, 10:30:32 pm »

"Lessee. KM sa!d someth!ng about ask!ng !t quest!ons. Doesn't seem to have a mouth, but oh well." She hesitates momentarily, thinking about what she should start by asking it.

"Where AM I?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2976 on: February 12, 2012, 10:32:20 pm »

After sobbing for a moment, Mimi's hair fell over her face, covering her eyes. She brought Alex off the console with her hand and let him fall to the ground.

"You're... you're right..."

She fell to her knees.

"You don't... none of you deserve this... I've been doing this for too long... like with Brian..."

Mimi got up, took her oxygen hat out of her sylladex and ignored the rest of the team as she jumped into the water once again.

>Mimi: Exit the temple.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2977 on: February 12, 2012, 10:50:53 pm »

"Lessee. KM sa!d someth!ng about ask!ng !t quest!ons. Doesn't seem to have a mouth, but oh well." She hesitates momentarily, thinking about what she should start by asking it.

"Where AM I?"

It stares at you without eyes. Maybe it can't talk. Perhaps you should throw in something else. Can you even do that? You're starting to hope so. This thing's vacant stare is getting creepy.

>Alex: Suddenly understand even less.

Uh-uh. No way no how. You know this one. You spend a moment clearing your airways, then look at Claire and Danielle. "YOU NEED TO GO AFTER HER. SHE'S FREAKING OUT." Well, not the most remarkable observation of the session, but you were just being strangled. What do they expect from you?

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2978 on: February 12, 2012, 11:26:39 pm »

Emily thinks about what face-like objects she has, and in not even a second's time remembers that she has a whole stash, a collection really, of masks in her dungeo room.
She retrieves a mask from her stash. This particular mask is shiny and black, adorned with mouth and eye zippers, and one going down the back of the head. She chose this one mostly because, in addition to being one of her favorites, she has two more just like it, and the zipper on the left eye is coming out of its stitching a little, so why not make use of it with this sprite business.
Emily unzips the facial features, save for the left eye, and leaves the one on the back zipped as well given how the sprite seems to just kinda absorb things.
"I hope th!s works."
CT: Throw the mask at the sprite and shield your eyes from the blinding light you expect to burst forth afterward.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2979 on: February 12, 2012, 11:34:13 pm »

>Troy:Underwater Stealth Follow the boats
[3,9]+8=20
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2980 on: February 12, 2012, 11:42:58 pm »

Emily thinks about what face-like objects she has, and in not even a second's time remembers that she has a whole stash, a collection really, of masks in her dungeo room.
She retrieves a mask from her stash. This particular mask is shiny and black, adorned with mouth and eye zippers, and one going down the back of the head. She chose this one mostly because, in addition to being one of her favorites, she has two more just like it, and the zipper on the left eye is coming out of its stitching a little, so why not make use of it with this sprite business.
Emily unzips the facial features, save for the left eye, and leaves the one on the back zipped as well given how the sprite seems to just kinda absorb things.
"I hope th!s works."
CT: Throw the mask at the sprite and shield your eyes from the blinding light you expect to burst forth afterward.

You throw the mask at the sprite, and after a predictable flash of light, it is revealed that you have successfully given your sprite a face. Aw, isn't it cute?

It floats in place for a few moments, then the mouth zipper curls into a smile. "Hello, Emily."

And the award for creepiest sprite goes to applesauce machine. *applause*

>Troy:Underwater Stealth Follow the boats
[3,9]+8=20

Two of the boats appear to be on patrol, circling the one's the divers are moving back and forth from, but eventually one of those boats begins to pull away. You take the opportunity to find the enemy's harbor, and began swimming after it, careful to remain out of sight. Luckily, nothing spots you.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2981 on: February 13, 2012, 12:12:12 am »

Danielle sighed. "I'll go get her, since I seem to be the expert on dealing with batshit crazy people around here. You two keep an eye on chucklenuts over there, and try not to explode. Alex, try not to murderate his ass, no matter how much he talks about the one-armed arsehole. Claire, if Alex gets mad and starts beating the shit out of chucklenuts, don't try to stop him. Just run like hell, and I'll take care of it later."

And then she donned her helmet and jumped back into the froggy deep.

>RL: Pursue.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2982 on: February 13, 2012, 12:18:21 pm »

Emily speaks to it, pausing every now and then to silently d'aww. "Hey there. Would you happen to know where I am r!ght now?"
[8+0+7=15]
Do you ever need to roll when asking questions? I ask because of the Skaian Lore thing. I didn't see anything in the pdf that said when which skills applied to which rolls, and I can't check right now because I'm on a different computer. In response the post below: ohkay, thanks. Even though it's +0, it's still good to know.

Also,
And the award for creepiest sprite goes to applesauce machine. *appleause*
FTFY.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 12:36:57 pm by applesauce machine »

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2983 on: February 13, 2012, 12:30:58 pm »

You can make a Skian Lore check while talking with your sprite. Ask it a question and roll a Skian Lore check to see if you understand what's going on.

You only make rolls if you're doing something that you normally wouldn't. Asking a sprite a question, wall jumping, long jumping, sneaking, sprinting for your life, impersonating people, etc. all require rolls.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2984 on: February 13, 2012, 04:18:16 pm »

Yesterday: Normal and calm

Today: Deaths and Mimi thrusting Alex against a wall in fury.

WTF happened :P?
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 335