???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388535 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (I spell stuff wrong even when I'm not referencing SBaHJ!)
« Reply #3000 on: February 13, 2012, 11:50:24 pm »

> Claire: Shoosh on in and pap Alex. Fun solves everything, right?

You head over to Alex and start papping him He just kind f sits there and takes it for close to thirty seconds before asking "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Land of... what? I do see lots of mach!nery and plants, I guess. But where on Earth am I? Th!s !s actually freak!ng me out a l!ttle to be honest. Is Med!um a country, 'cause I've never heard of !t, and I haven't seen anyone around here, though there's gotta be someone what w!th all these factor!es about."
[8+0+10=18]

"This is not Earth. This is a planet all your own, the Land of Produce and Machinery. The Medium contains your Land, as well as the Lands of your coplayers. As for why you haven' seen anyone, that is because your consorts are all down in the Land. You are somewhat seperated from there, for the moment."

>Troy: TIMEY WIMEY TECH-"Slooow down man" And find a way to board the ship

Or

>Troy: Politely request Babesprite to drop me off on a secluded part of the deck

You can't slow down time! You can only travel backwards or forwards through it.

With that option exhausted, you tell Babesprite to drop you on the deck. He asks you if you're completely sure that's wise, as the deck is generally manned by at least a few guards.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: February 14, 2012, 01:20:54 am »

"So I'm on some k!nd of nature-vers!on-of-steampunk planet, wh!ch !s m!ne, and there are people down there? Huh. Well, that's comfort!ng, I suppose." Emily sort of trails from talking to her voodollsprite to more of an external monologue. "I should f!nd a way to contact them and see !f I can get them to bu!ld a ladder or someth!ng -- those mach!nes look pretty !nterest!ng -- but for now I should go f!gure out those mach!nes that RL set up for me."
CT: Check out the trio of mach!nes a few yards over.
[8+4+4=16]?

I should do a pesterlog about this part, but it's late and no one's on right now. Hopefully I can stay connected to the internet long enough to do some pestering tomorrow. Also, CT's living room is gigantic. Just thought I'd mention that.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: February 14, 2012, 01:41:01 am »

"wanna play a game? tag or something? come on, let's have some fun! fun solves everything, right? cheer up, buddy!"
> Claire: Grin awkwardly.
".........not an appropriate time?"

I think I've been watching too many Bowman videos.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 01:44:39 am by SirAaronIII »
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: February 14, 2012, 02:00:27 am »

>RL: Swim to the surface, then yell at a troll.

I'll post a pesterlog of me talking to myself tomorrow.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: February 14, 2012, 02:14:09 am »

You don't need to roll for that.

Before, when you were playing with your own group, your server only ever deployed your cruxtruder. The new machines are a little similar, in terms of design, but obviously perform vastly different functions. One of the machines appears to be a lathe, and also sports a card slot, for no apparent reason.

The other is a large platform with a stand and a large, segmented arm of some kind. You aren't sure what either of these are for.

Also, if you want, I can set up your house. Just give me a few details about it.

"wanna play a game? tag or something? come on, let's have some fun! fun solves everything, right? cheer up, buddy!"
> Claire: Grin awkwardly.
".........not an appropriate time?"

"NOT REALLY MUCH FOR TAG. I'M KIND OF A KLUTZ. MAYBE SOMETHING ELSE?" Alex stands up and sighs as CD comes around again. "ANYTHING THAT GETS SOME SPACE BETWEEN ME AND THAT... EMPTY MINDED MURDERER WORSHIPPER."

>RL: Swim to the surface, then yell at a troll.

I'll post a pesterlog of me talking to myself tomorrow.

You head up to the surface and bust out some serious rudeness on some unsuspecting troll. Someone who didn't know you might suspect that you were 75% piss and another 75% vinegar. If they also didn't know much about math, that is.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: February 14, 2012, 02:40:09 am »

"hide and seek? he'd hide and we could ditch him, but he might try to escape... guess i'll have to play with him and distract him from you"
> Claire: Accost the short dude and ask him if he would like to play a game.
[saw face goes here]
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: February 14, 2012, 02:59:29 am »

Also, if you want, I can set up your house. Just give me a few details about it.
It was a three-story house, or rather, a two-story house with a dun basement. There's the aforementioned giant living room, which connects to the kitchen, in which there is both a laundry room in a closet-like area, and adjacent staircases leading to the second floor and the lower level of the house.
On the upper floor is Emily's bedroom and her dad's bedroom, as well as a single bathroom and a guest room.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: February 14, 2012, 03:20:48 am »

> Claire: Accost the short dude and ask him if he would like to play a game.
[saw face goes here]

You go over to the dersite, and ask him if he'd like to play a game. His blank expression turns into a blank smile, and he says that yes, he would like to play a game. He asks you what games you like to play, because he likes card games.

Alex just sits at the edge of the water, letting his feet trail through the cool, dark water, while he contemplated alchemizing a bathing suit later.

It was a three-story house, or rather, a two-story house with a dun basement. There's the aforementioned giant living room, which connects to the kitchen, in which there is both a laundry room in a closet-like area, and adjacent staircases leading to the second floor and the lower level of the house.
On the upper floor is Emily's bedroom and her dad's bedroom, as well as a single bathroom and a guest room.

Alright, I'll put that together tomorrow, as it's kind of late here.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: February 14, 2012, 07:41:07 pm »

Request if Babesprite can use his GHOSTY powers to phase me through the hull of the ship
Raggle Fraggle

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: February 14, 2012, 08:04:17 pm »

>Mikheal: Perpare Shard Ability "Shift"

>Mikheal: If Ranged weapons won't work then your Sword!

Out of curiosty, what do these guys count as unit wise? I want to know which of my weapons would be more effective.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: February 14, 2012, 08:18:33 pm »

>Mimi: Shake the frogs and water off. Look around.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: February 14, 2012, 08:35:11 pm »

CT: Grab your whip and go outside. Look at the gate for a bit while you wait for imps; it's quite hypnotic.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: February 14, 2012, 09:11:00 pm »

Spoiler: RL yelling at a troll (click to show/hide)

RL: Throw your own little private hissy fit in the middle of the ocean.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: February 14, 2012, 09:55:10 pm »

Request if Babesprite can use his GHOSTY powers to phase me through the hull of the ship

He says that he supposes he can try it. He grabs you firmly, but when he attempts to phase with you, he just sort of slides off. Guess that's out of the question.

>Mikheal: Perpare Shard Ability "Shift"

>Mikheal: If Ranged weapons won't work then your Sword!

Out of curiosty, what do these guys count as unit wise? I want to know which of my weapons would be more effective.

So, I take it you are readying a move action to use the shift item when the first enemy at melee range attacks you, and switching to your sword then?

Unfortunately, none of these count as agent or imp types, so your chainsword won't deal additional damage. Not that you've drawn it yet.

>Mimi: Shake the frogs and water off. Look around.

You take a moment to rid yourself of frogs, even as they croak in protest, and also ring your clothes out as best you can. God you're sick of water.

You take a look around. There are a few nearby islands, and you can see Claire's house, just barely, in the distance. It'd be easier to spot if it wasn't normal sized. The water that surrounds you is blue green. Mostly green, and mostly from friggin' baby frogs. What is up with all of these frogs? You wish you knew.

CT: Grab your whip and go outside. Look at the gate for a bit while you wait for imps; it's quite hypnotic.

You retrieve your whip from your strife specibus and go outside, ready to fight to the death. Sadly, there are no victims in the nearby vicinity. You decide to burn some time looking for the gate, which you find directly over your house. There are more above it too. You gaze at it for a while.

RL: Throw your own little private hissy fit in the middle of the ocean.

You decide that, as times to fly off the handle go, this one is pretty appropriate. You fly so far off the handle, you'd think you have a pilot's license, but you totally don't. Jesus, someone get a ruler.

OOC: Okay, finally some time for home construction. A two story deal, XL Living room, and the standard basement replaced with a labyrinth filled with monsters, treasure, and housing the mystical Orb of Zot.

...What do you mean, 'not that kind of dungeon'?

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: February 14, 2012, 09:57:30 pm »

Have Babesprite drop me off on a ladder or low-lying portion of the ship then have him run a slight diversion on the opposite side.
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 335