???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388581 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (I spell stuff wrong even when I'm not referencing SBaHJ!)
« Reply #3015 on: February 14, 2012, 09:58:38 pm »

>Mikheal: Perpare Shard Ability "Shift"

>Mikheal: If Ranged weapons won't work then your Sword!

Out of curiosty, what do these guys count as unit wise? I want to know which of my weapons would be more effective.

So, I take it you are readying a move action to use the shift item when the first enemy at melee range attacks you, and switching to your sword then?

Unfortunately, none of these count as agent or imp types, so your chainsword won't deal additional damage. Not that you've drawn it yet.

Yeah thats pretty much what I was aiming at.

Also damn. Well, I guess I should just use the black sword of doooooommmm that hits really hard this time around. These archers are likely pissing their pants.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: February 14, 2012, 10:07:36 pm »

So wait, am I on the island at Claire's house or not?

If so >Venture to a different island.

If not >Explore.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: February 14, 2012, 10:12:40 pm »

RL: Find some land.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: February 14, 2012, 10:40:56 pm »

If not >Explore.
You can see it, but you're not on it.
> Claire: Quickly retrieve deck from sylladex and start a rousing game of Go Fish. Or something.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: February 14, 2012, 10:47:01 pm »

>Mikheal: Perpare Shard Ability "Shift"

>Mikheal: If Ranged weapons won't work then your Sword!

Out of curiosty, what do these guys count as unit wise? I want to know which of my weapons would be more effective.

So, I take it you are readying a move action to use the shift item when the first enemy at melee range attacks you, and switching to your sword then?

Unfortunately, none of these count as agent or imp types, so your chainsword won't deal additional damage. Not that you've drawn it yet.

Yeah thats pretty much what I was aiming at.

Also damn. Well, I guess I should just use the black sword of doooooommmm that hits really hard this time around. These archers are likely pissing their pants.

You retrieve your freshly alchemized black crystal sword from your strife specibus, and get ready to call down some pain on these bastards. You have a surprise for them...

One of the swordfighters charges you with shield in hand. You snap your alchemized crystal, and appear behind the bird who charged you, and in front of the leader, with a copy of you ready to fool the swordfighter. It attacks the copy, wasting his turn.

One of the archers looses an arrow, but he chooses the wrong target.

The other swordfighter comes at you, the real you, and attacks, but you parry his blow.

Another archer fires, but misses.

The next archer scores a direct hit, but only does 4 damage to you.

More arrow fire comes your way, but it's off the mark.

One of the archers moves to get a better vantage point, then fires at you, dealing 6 points of damage. Or it would have, if he'd fired at the right you.

The other archers also move and fire, but only one of them hits either of you, and it hit your copy.

The leader, having watched his subordinates divide their attention between you and your copy is certain that the enemy standing before him is his target, and gives you a damn good jab, dealing 12 points of damage. Yeow, that stings!

The bird archer who shot first, aside from you anyway, fires at you as well, but can't land a solid hit through your armor.

You have 36 of 52 hit points remaining.

If not >Explore.

Different Island. The whole planet is one big archipelago.

Your current island is a tad on the small side. In fact, this one is home to but a single coconut tree. Well, it doesn't have actual coconuts, but it is a palm tree, and they look pretty much the same. Is there anything in particular you want to strike out for?

As you consider that idea, you notice a turtle lounging on the other side of the island.

RL: Find some land.

You swim over to the nearest little spit of land and pull ashore. What a day this has turned out to be. The incessant croaking of this planet's inhabitants isn't making this any better.

If not >Explore.
You can see it, but you're not on it.
> Claire: Quickly retrieve deck from sylladex and start a rousing game of Go Fish. Or something.

After wrestling with your sylladex for a short while, you pull out a deck of cards and initiate a game of Go Fish. You soon find that the droll is irritatingly good at it.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot someone.

Have Babesprite drop me off on a ladder or low-lying portion of the ship then have him run a slight diversion on the opposite side.

Your sprite lifts you up and carries you up the side of the ship, depositing you on a ladder built into the side of the boat, presumably for the benefit of the divers.

He then moves to the other end of the vessel and begins to make a ruckus. You hear a fair deal of scurrying and shouting.

>Steve: Espionage

You're already doing that! The voice you heard earlier seems to have finished it's conversation, however.

As you contemplate your next move, a beam of light shoots out of the room you heard the voices from, then slowly subsides. You can only guess as to what happened.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: February 14, 2012, 11:11:01 pm »

>Steve: Sneak a peek and hide again.

[5,9+11] = 25

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: February 14, 2012, 11:15:24 pm »

>Steve: Sneak a peek and hide again.

[5,9+11] = 25

You stick your head in the doorway for a split second, just to see what might have made that light. You regret it rather immediately.

You pull your head back, sweating bullets. In addition to the pair you spotted earlier (The tall dersite and the injured one), there is... a creature, sitting on a throne. An armored, lupine, incorporeal being, wreathed in flame, holding a deadly blade, and with no face.

And that's just what you were able to identify at a glance. You are starting to think you don't really want to be here.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: February 14, 2012, 11:15:55 pm »

>Mikheal: Tear their Leader a new one.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: February 14, 2012, 11:18:26 pm »

>Troy this is a sneaking mission. Find yourself some cover and do not engage.

[2,10]+8=20 STEALTH.
Raggle Fraggle

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: February 14, 2012, 11:31:53 pm »

That thing is scary as hell. It doesn't even have a face to cover, that isn't fair. This isn't the time to worry. You still have a job to do.

>Steve: Be brave. Listen in one last time. At least until you catch a name.

[9,10+11] = 31 (Maybe my die is weighted weirdly because I seem to get a fair amount of high rolls. I'll try swapping one out.)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 11:34:34 pm by The Fool »

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3025 on: February 15, 2012, 12:09:14 am »

>Mikheal: Tear their Leader a new one.

You swing your mighty blade at the leader, but he sidesteps your attack again. Either he's better than you thought, or you're off form.

The swordfighter who first charged you turns, and with his leader on the other side of you, he has a bit of an advantage on you. Even so, you manage to dodge his attack.

One of the many archers fires at you, hitting you for seven damage.

The other swordsbird attacks as well, and is only as successful as his counterpart.

More arrows come your way. You take a total of 15 damage from the flurry of projectiles.

The leader strikes you in the face with the butt of his shaft, dealing 7 damage.

The first archer lands a solid blow, hitting you for another 4 hit points. Your health is now dangerously low, as you have only 3 hit points remaining. Using your jetbike to retreat might be a viable option, but whatever you do, I suggest you use your second wind.

>Troy this is a sneaking mission. Find yourself some cover and do not engage.

[2,10]+8=20 STEALTH.

You hop up onto the deck, and look around for something, anything to cover your approach. You don't see anything though. The surface of this boat is flat and bare, which is kind of odd, you think, since you'd normally expect huge crates to be on deck on a freighter. One of the guards looks like he might turn back to look at you, so you duck back down on the ladder.

There was a hatch close enough that you might be able to get over to it, open it, and be down it before anyone noticed you, but you have no way of knowing what's inside it. Your other alternative is to hang off this ladder all day, but you'd get tired for certain, and be easily spotted once this thing docks.

That thing is scary as hell. It doesn't even have a face to cover, that isn't fair. This isn't the time to worry. You still have a job to do.

>Steve: Be brave. Listen in one last time. At least until you catch a name.

[9,10+11] = 31 (Maybe my die is weighted weirdly because I seem to get a fair amount of high rolls. I'll try swapping one out.)

You get as close to the door as you dare, and listen carefully, hoping to catch a snippet of conversation. You do.

"I thought I had it bad, losing one eye."

"I might not have eyes anymore, but I can still see, Jack. For example, one of Derse's dreamers is standing outside the door, listening to our every word. Bring him to me."

Oh. Oh FUCK.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3026 on: February 15, 2012, 12:13:03 am »

Emily walks over to and sits near, but not on, the edge of the cliff. She peers down and observes the strange factories. "...wanna see !f I c'n spot any 'ple from up here..." she mutters to herself. Emily glances to her sides every so often to make sure there aren't any monsters ready to push her off the cliffside.
She eventually gets bored and goes back into her house.
Emily decides to set up an ambush for the imps, even though she doesn't know when or where they'll first appear. She locks all the doors and windows, then pushes one of the sofas against the front door-- the only door leading outside the building. She grabs one of the last two packs of fruit snacks in the house before settling on the end of the sofa closest to a corner, her whip at the ready, watching for any imps to burst forth through the window like... like imp-like Kool-aid men. Hard to come up with a visually specific description of what kind of Kool-aid man when you don't know what they actually look like.
CT: Wait and watch, conversing (quietly) with your sprite all the while.
[8+3+9=20]

Did I type too much? I feel like I may have typed too much, even though I tried to parse it down. I tend to do that.
In other news, it took me more than five tries (I lost count) to post this because my laptop kept shutting off. I think it was because of the power cord acting up. At least that's what I hope it was.
OOC: Okay, finally some time for home construction. A two story deal, XL Living room, and the standard basement replaced with a labyrinth filled with monsters, treasure, and housing the mystical Orb of Zot.

...What do you mean, 'not that kind of dungeon'?
Had I based my character on me, that would be the best kind of dungeon.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: February 15, 2012, 12:23:53 am »

You can post as much as you like, provided you don't control other characters when you do. Also, what would you be talking to your sprite about?

This is the in progress for your house. What still needs to go where? I need to slap down some furniture everywhere, but I think I got the main layout (plus alchemy gear) all squared away.

Also, I have no idea what to do with your dun basement.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3028 on: February 15, 2012, 12:50:06 am »

RL: Punt a frog in frustration.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3029 on: February 15, 2012, 12:51:21 am »

> Claire: Okay no more fooling around, it's time to do something serious. Like, uh... maybe ask him if he knows any good games?
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 335