???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388502 times)

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (I spell stuff wrong even when I'm not referencing SBaHJ!)
« Reply #3030 on: February 15, 2012, 01:04:46 am »

Also, what would you be talking to your sprite about?
Hmm... maybe about the people that live here, and why the hell they're making one of the most natural things in the most unnatural way possible.

This is the in progress for your house. What still needs to go where? I need to slap down some furniture everywhere, but I think I got the main layout (plus alchemy gear) all squared away.

Also, I have no idea what to do with your dun basement.
There's a lot of equipment in there, just miscellaneous devices and such, and a space cleared out for when any of them get used. It'd take a lot of space to list everything in there, so that'll just stay secret until/if it becomes plot-relevant. There's also a baby bed in there that her dad never threw out, which she now uses to put away her favorite weapons and certain voodoo dolls, most of the latter of which sleep underneath the bed.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3031 on: February 15, 2012, 01:24:10 am »

RL: Punt a frog in frustration.

You put your boot up some poor amphibian's backside. You get pretty good distance too.

You're not sure what that could have accomplished though.

> Claire: Okay no more fooling around, it's time to do something serious. Like, uh... maybe ask him if he knows any good games?
Card games. Serious business.

You ask the dersite if he knows any other games. He says he knows how to play Black Jack and Derse Hold 'Em.

Also, what would you be talking to your sprite about?
Hmm... maybe about the people that live here, and why the hell they're making one of the most natural things in the most unnatural way possible.

This is the in progress for your house. What still needs to go where? I need to slap down some furniture everywhere, but I think I got the main layout (plus alchemy gear) all squared away.

The Black L shaped line was supposed to be a Foyer/Living Room divider, with the open space near it being the proposed front door. I'll just remove said Foyer/Living room divider.

Your sprite informs you that your consorts are Salamanders, and they do not run the factories. Rather, they run themselves. The salamanders sometimes steal fruit from the trees, however.

Things continue to fail to break into your house. You might begin to wonder if your new contacts may be pulling your leg.

OOC: NEW DF RELEASE. I will probably post less often for a few days as a result.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3032 on: February 15, 2012, 01:42:00 am »

You put your boot up some poor amphibian's backside. You get pretty good distance too.

>Frog: Orbit.
RL: Throw Claire an email.
"SS,
I'm gonna make this short. Mimi got away, and I'm stuck on an island in the general area of shit-if-I-know. I'm going to wander for a bit. You and AL can take the Dersite back to your house if you find it, but I very highly doubt neither Mimi nor I will be able to find our way back through all the frogs. I'll pester you if I manage to find something of interest.
-RL"
RL: Wander.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3033 on: February 15, 2012, 01:48:29 am »

>Frog: Orbit.
RL: Throw Claire an email.
"SS,
I'm gonna make this short. Mimi got away, and I'm stuck on an island in the general area of shit-if-I-know. I'm going to wander for a bit. You and AL can take the Dersite back to your house if you find it, but I very highly doubt neither Mimi nor I will be able to find our way back through all the frogs. I'll pester you if I manage to find something of interest.
-RL"
RL: Wander.

You wander around your current island for a bit. You're just beginning to consider where you'll go next when your foot taps a wooden board concealed beneath the sand. And frogs.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3034 on: February 15, 2012, 01:52:41 am »

More Frogs: Be launched into orbit.

RL: Clear off the board, see if it's a part of something else.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3035 on: February 15, 2012, 02:04:16 am »

More Frogs: Be launched into orbit.

RL: Clear off the board, see if it's a part of something else.

You sweep the sand and frogs out of your way, and quickly realize you have discovered some kind of trapdoor. Sweet!

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3036 on: February 15, 2012, 02:20:36 am »

> Claire: Receive email.
"well, looks like we should head home, and take the dersite with us. wanna go now or keep looking around here?"
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3037 on: February 15, 2012, 02:26:09 am »

> Claire: Receive email.
"well, looks like we should head home, and take the dersite with us. wanna go now or keep looking around here?"

"WHAT? THEY AREN'T COMING BACK? WAS DANIELLE NOT ABLE TO CATCH UP TO MIMI?"

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3038 on: February 15, 2012, 02:33:01 am »

"according to this email, no. danielle's in the middle of nowhere and mimi is missing."
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3039 on: February 15, 2012, 02:41:43 am »

"...I GUESS WE SHOULD GO SEE HOW STEVE IS DOING THEN. HOPEFULLY HE FOUND SOME INFORMATION WITHOUT GETTING INTO ANY TROUBLE. HOW ARE WE GONNA DEAL WITH... THAT GUY?"

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3040 on: February 15, 2012, 03:04:29 am »

"i guess i could stuff him in my sylladex if he let me, or i could just pick him up by hand."
> Claire: Ask small Dersite to let you carry him in your sylladilly.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3041 on: February 15, 2012, 03:13:57 am »

"i guess i could stuff him in my sylladex if he let me, or i could just pick him up by hand."
> Claire: Ask small Dersite to let you carry him in your sylladilly.

"TRY THE SYLLADEX, BUT I DON'T THINK YOU CAN HOLD HIM AND SWIM AT THE SAME TIME."

You ask CD if he'd be willing to let you carry him i your sylladex. He says he doesn't know what a sylladex is, and asks you if it's comfortable.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3042 on: February 15, 2012, 08:20:30 am »

I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE DERSITES BRO!!!! I TOLD YOU DOG! (I hope I don't die here)

>Steve: FLY AWAY NOW. Pick up something to toss at the guards at the front door.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3043 on: February 15, 2012, 10:05:12 am »

Hahaha oh man looks like this is what happens when an agent succeeds their perception check.

>Mimi: Talk to the critter.

"Hello."

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3044 on: February 15, 2012, 03:31:30 pm »

You swing your mighty blade at the leader, but he sidesteps your attack again. Either he's better than you thought, or you're off form.
..Or maybe the GM doesn't think that any roll lower then a 20 should hit. :P  JK JK Don't take it seriously.
But in all seriousness Blade, what are these guys stats? I don't want to sound like I am complaining or demanding something, but it doesn't make sense that I can see ever other enemies stats, but not these guys stats. Even after a fairly good Insight roll.

>Mikheal: Ok stop fucking around. Your better then this. Slam the Leaders face in and Take a moment to get serious (Second Wind)

8 + 10 + 2 = 20
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 03:33:52 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 335