???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388512 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (I spell stuff wrong even when I'm not referencing SBaHJ!)
« Reply #3090 on: February 16, 2012, 01:11:03 am »

> Claire's Jaw: Use GRAVITYTECH: LV. 100 JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH.
"AAAAAA[many A's] WHAT ARE YOU DOING AAAAAA[many more A's]"]
> SA3: Exhust dily llotment of A's.
Whoops there goes the lst one.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: February 16, 2012, 01:16:26 am »

REVERSE TIME HOP OUTTA THIS JOINT head to the TRIP TO the mining op. GO EXPLORIATING

Wait, what? You want to time travel back, and go back to the mining operation?

RL: Wake up. Be on fire.

You decide that Prospit is a lame time and wake up. Hm. What smells like burnt toast?

OH FUCK OH FUCK, DAMN YOU TO HELL SMOKEY!

"NoThINg... WeLL..." Steve slowly crawls out from under the TV and sits down. "UmMm... i sLIppEd." Steve looks at the TV. "mAyBE I shOUlD mAke HeR A nEw TV beFoRe shE gEts BAcK. We CouLD MAkE iT BEtTEr!" Steve starts hopping in place ignoring the fact that he's lightly bleeding from the forehead. "LeT's Get ThE TV to ThE alChEmiZeR! QuICkLY! BeFoRe SHe NoTiCEs."

>Steve: Slowly drag the TV to the alchemizer, ignoring the fact that Claire is probably behind Alex.

> Claire's Jaw: Use GRAVITYTECH: LV. 100 JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH.
"AAAAAA[many A's] WHAT ARE YOU DOING AAAAAA[many more A's]"]
> SA3: Exhust dily llotment of A's.
Whoops there goes the lst one.

Alex just sort of watches the tomfoolery unfold for a bit until he notices Steve's forehead is dripping blood. 'HEY CLAIRE, DO YOU HAVE A FIRST AID KIT ANYWHERE? STEVE'S HURT." I mean, it's not like there'd be anything on the TV anyway.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: February 16, 2012, 01:18:08 am »

RL: Jump into the froggy sea.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: February 16, 2012, 01:21:29 am »

"No nO nO, I'M fiNE." Steve feels the blood cooling on his forehead, but attempts to ignore it.

>Steve: Very slowly drag the TV away to the alchemizer.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: February 16, 2012, 01:24:33 am »

"aw.. oh well, i don't think there would be any signal here anyway and oh what you're bleeding when did this happen"
After a moment of deep thought, Claire speaks.
"i don't think i have one handy right now. there's probably one around the house somewhere but i don't know where. in the meantime, does anyone have a spare cloth to clean up the blood? and, uh, where do you think you're taking that?"
You know, I've always wondered: if players have health vials (just heal it with vitality gel), when can they actually get hurt (oh no blood everywhere)?
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: February 16, 2012, 02:00:12 am »

RL: Jump into the froggy sea.

You run out to the water and jump into the shallows. Well, at least you aren't on fire any more.

This shirt is completely ruined now. Well, not really. But the left sleeve is pretty much burnt off, and that's a nasty burn you have there now.

"aw.. oh well, i don't think there would be any signal here anyway and oh what you're bleeding when did this happen"
After a moment of deep thought, Claire speaks.
"i don't think i have one handy right now. there's probably one around the house somewhere but i don't know where. in the meantime, does anyone have a spare cloth to clean up the blood? and, uh, where do you think you're taking that?"
You know, I've always wondered: if players have health vials (just heal it with vitality gel), when can they actually get hurt (oh no blood everywhere)?

Whenever they're in hero mode. Or, y'know, if I say so.

"CHECK YOUR BATHROOM MAYBE? I DON'T KNOW MY WAY AROUND YOUR HOUSE YET."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: February 16, 2012, 07:47:49 am »

Mimi sat down beside the critter.

"Tanning isn't such a bad idea. I haven't done anything but stress over winning the game since I started. Say... where do you come from, anyway? A town or village somewhere?"

>Mimi: Tan a little.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: February 16, 2012, 03:47:53 pm »

Actually for clarification. Does my time travel move along my personal time line (I was at the bar five hours ago and now I am at my house. I rewind 5 hours now I am at the bar)

Or does it move along the general time line ((I was at the bar five hours ago and now I am at my house. I rewind 5 hours and now I at my house five hours earlier?)
Raggle Fraggle

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: February 16, 2012, 04:03:27 pm »

Blade, I don't think it was a good idea to pit a single player against 12 enemies, seven of which have ranged attacks, and all of which seem to have +50 health. Now were back to the whole HB thing where Mikheal ended up fighting an enemy far stronger then him. Except in this case its quite a few enemies. I'm not complaining, but what action in this situation would you suggest that doesn't end in Mikheal's dead corpse? Which also does not include retreat or surrender?
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: February 16, 2012, 04:08:54 pm »

Blade, I don't think it was a good idea to pit a single player against 12 enemies, seven of which have ranged attacks, and all of which seem to have +50 health. Now were back to the whole HB thing where Mikheal ended up fighting an enemy far stronger then him. Except in this case its quite a few enemies. I'm not complaining, but what action in this situation would you suggest that doesn't end in Mikheal's dead corpse? Which also does not include retreat or surrender?

I think he should learn a tactical retreat, and hit them again after resting up. He doesn't NEED to kill them all in one go.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: February 16, 2012, 04:21:19 pm »

Actually for clarification. Does my time travel move along my personal time line (I was at the bar five hours ago and now I am at my house. I rewind 5 hours now I am at the bar)

Or does it move along the general time line ((I was at the bar five hours ago and now I am at my house. I rewind 5 hours and now I at my house five hours earlier?)

The general timeline.

I'm not complaining, but what action in this situation would you suggest that doesn't end in Mikheal's dead corpse?

Well, the simplest of which would probably be

Which also does not include retreat or surrender?

:I

Well, I don't think it'll help you much now, but I personally think you didn't approach this battle very well. Had it been me, I would have attacked the archers first, and eliminated them with Be the One and maybe also Be the Knight if I'd already lost health. They deal a fair amount of chip damage, those archers. Only then would I have focused on the other enemies.

And the Fool is right. There's no shame in retreat. Like that one tribe of Orcs I cannot recall the name of say, iffin ya dunt run away, ya end up ded. Iffin ya do run, ya can git anudder go, see?

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: February 16, 2012, 04:24:38 pm »

Radio DA. Ask him how long the mining op had been there. Move back that much time and one additional year.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 04:26:54 pm by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: February 16, 2012, 04:25:08 pm »

Plus there's the whole "not supposed to be killing these guys" thing like Eridan had with the angels.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: February 16, 2012, 04:36:50 pm »

Personally, I'm surprised that Mikhael has lasted this well up until now being so bull-headed :P I think every other character would have followed the Orc saying.

No shame in tactical retreat.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: February 16, 2012, 04:49:04 pm »

Mimi sat down beside the critter.

"Tanning isn't such a bad idea. I haven't done anything but stress over winning the game since I started. Say... where do you come from, anyway? A town or village somewhere?"

>Mimi: Tan a little.

"I live with my family in a small undersea cave. And what game are you talking about?"

Radio DA. Ask him how long the mining op had been there. Move back that much time and one additional year.

He says all the vessels were deployed today. You decide to go back a full year. Everything looks about the same, minus the boat.

Plus there's the whole "not supposed to be killing these guys" thing like Eridan had with the angels.

Mikhael's consorts are something of a special case.
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 335