???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388289 times)

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Not above unannounced week-long hiatuses.)
« Reply #3405 on: March 07, 2012, 07:51:15 pm »

"i WonDeR... ChOCO, coUlD yoU lIGHt ThAT foR uS?"

>Chocomageknight: Cast Fire

((Just have it not catch fire if this is a puzzle.))

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: March 07, 2012, 07:59:26 pm »

"i WonDeR... ChOCO, coUlD yoU lIGHt ThAT foR uS?"

>Chocomageknight: Cast Fire

((Just have it not catch fire if this is a puzzle.))

The chocobosprite flies up to the lantern, and starts a magical fire inside of it. It lights the room far more properly than it ought to.

Things are far easier to see now. The pillars in fact, seem to be sculptures. They look like houses, stacked on top of each other, higher and higher. And the lantern itself...

"THAT KIND OF LOOKS LIKE SKAIA."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: March 07, 2012, 08:11:23 pm »

>Ponder over the pillars.

Skian Lore: [8,2+9] = 19

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3408 on: March 07, 2012, 08:15:39 pm »

You examine the pillars closely, thinking about what it could possibly mean... Then, you notice something is strange about one of the pillars. It takes you a few moments to process that it is, in fact, your house. In miniature, anyway.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: March 07, 2012, 08:19:27 pm »

"oH! i CAn SEe mY hOuSe!" Steve points to a tiny house that is at the base of the pillar. "ThESe muSt bE All oUR hOuSeS."

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: March 07, 2012, 08:25:18 pm »

>Mikheal: Whats going on here?
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: March 07, 2012, 08:30:47 pm »

>Mikheal: Whats going on here?

Not much. You can't see a lot around your cell, but there's at least one guard with both of his beady little eyes on you.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: March 07, 2012, 08:52:42 pm »

RL: Examine the rest of the room.

Skaian Lore check: (7,8) + 12 =  27.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: March 07, 2012, 09:57:15 pm »

You take a look around. The walls are covered with some kind of mural. At the left side of the entrance, there's a large sphere surrounded by dots, and some of the dots are colored differently than the rest. Further on, the planet is surrounded by more dots, and the symbol for Sburb is at the center of the sphere.

The next part does not have the one sphere, but rather nine, 8 surrounding one in the center. On closer inspection, the center sphere has another smaller, yellow sphere by it, and far away from the others, there is a tiny purple one. Around all of this is an enormous ring.

The next part in the sequence shows this ring in more detail, and you notice that it is made of dots. More and more detail is shown as you progress around the room.

Soon, you come to a section that looks like someone put a building on one of the asteroids that apparently make up the ring.

After that, eight tubes, four on both sides of a small platform are shown. Each tube has a different symbol on it. In the next picture, the ring is being shown again, but the symbols that were on each of the tubes have appeared on multiple asteroids. In addition, there are seven other symbols, most of them looking similar to at least one of the eight that you saw on the tube drawing. One symbol is repeated exactly the same though.

The last picture before you notice that you've come full circle is those asteroids that had a symbol placed on them were missing from the field.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: March 07, 2012, 10:05:10 pm »

You take a look around. The walls are covered with some kind of mural. At the left side of the entrance, there's a large sphere surrounded by dots, and some of the dots are colored differently than the rest. Further on, the planet is surrounded by more dots, and the symbol for Sburb is at the center of the sphere.

The next part does not have the one sphere, but rather nine, 8 surrounding one in the center. On closer inspection, the center sphere has another smaller, yellow sphere by it, and far away from the others, there is a tiny purple one. Around all of this is an enormous ring.

The next part in the sequence shows this ring in more detail, and you notice that it is made of dots. More and more detail is shown as you progress around the room.

Soon, you come to a section that looks like someone put a building on one of the asteroids that apparently make up the ring.

After that, eight tubes, four on both sides of a small platform are shown. Each tube has a different symbol on it. In the next picture, the ring is being shown again, but the symbols that were on each of the tubes have appeared on multiple asteroids. In addition, there are seven other symbols, most of them looking similar to at least one of the eight that you saw on the tube drawing. One symbol is repeated exactly the same though.

The last picture before you notice that you've come full circle is those asteroids that had a symbol placed on them were missing from the field.
Sweet Murals, Batman!

RL: Be confused. Take pictures of the whole damn thing with one of your many portable computing devices and send them to everyone on the team, then look for another door.

Do I need a check for this?
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: March 07, 2012, 10:10:09 pm »

Sweet Murals, Batman!

RL: Be confused. Take pictures of the whole damn thing with one of your many portable computing devices and send them to everyone on the team, then look for another door.

If you look for secret doors, yes. As for obvious ones, there aren't any.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: March 07, 2012, 10:39:18 pm »

>Mikheal: "Oi, why you staring at me?"

/Announced transformation into a British person
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: March 07, 2012, 10:41:36 pm »

Sweet Murals, Batman!

If you look for secret doors, yes. As for obvious ones, there aren't any.
Secret doors it is then!

RL: Keep checking, there's gotta be something...

Perception: (8,9)+7=24.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: March 07, 2012, 10:47:50 pm »

Doors? Those were suppose to be secret?

>Steve: Look around the room now that it's lit up.

Perception: [7,9+16] = 32

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: March 07, 2012, 10:57:52 pm »

>Mikheal: "Oi, why you staring at me?"

/Announced transformation into a British person

"The commander said to watch and make sure you didn't try anything stupid. Apparently, he thinks you're liable to attempt to escape."
He lifts a handaxe from beneath his desk, then puts it back down. "I sure hope you stay put, myself. Is there anything you need? I've been told to make sure you're well kept. For whatever reason, the king still wishes to speak to you."

Perception: (8,9)+7=24.

One extremely thorough search later, and you have not found any secret doors.

Doors? Those were suppose to be secret?

>Steve: Look around the room now that it's lit up.

Perception: [7,9+16] = 32

You spot an upright slab in the center of the floor. It has some writing on it, but you can't understand it at all.
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 335