???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386445 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Not above unannounced week-long hiatuses.)
« Reply #3630 on: March 19, 2012, 01:47:16 pm »

"Actually, it's probably better to wait outside so we don't look quite as suspicious. I want information, not prosecution."

>Mimi: Head outside to wait.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3631 on: March 19, 2012, 01:52:44 pm »

"Then maybe you shouldn't've gone and destroyed a factory." Emily mutters under her breath to herself. She pauses a few seconds after Mimi begins walking before saying "...'Kay." and following.
>CT: Follow, continuing to do so in a kinda begrudging manner.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3632 on: March 19, 2012, 02:01:20 pm »

RL: Go find Alex. Figure out how much grist can be spent on your house.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3633 on: March 19, 2012, 02:06:37 pm »

RL: Go find Alex. Figure out how much grist can be spent on your house.

It doesn't take too long to find Alex, though BT follows you. You find him in his room on the second floor, messing with his Punch Designix.

"OH, HEY, DANIELLE. I WAS WORKING ON MAKING SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE FOR THE HEAT. TRUST ME, IT'S HOT DOWN ON MY PLANET."

"Actually, it's probably better to wait outside so we don't look quite as suspicious. I want information, not prosecution."

>Mimi: Head outside to wait.

"Then maybe you shouldn't've gone and destroyed a factory." Emily mutters under her breath to herself. She pauses a few seconds after Mimi begins walking before saying "...'Kay." and following.
>CT: Follow, continuing to do so in a kinda begrudging manner.

You both head outside to wait, and the salamanders from earlier wander up and ask if you dealt with the monsters. The sirens continue to wail in the background.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3634 on: March 19, 2012, 02:08:25 pm »

Mimi bends down to the Salamanders' level. "Yeah, but they were roughing up the mechanisms a bit. Looks like production's come to a halt. What happens now?"

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3635 on: March 19, 2012, 02:16:22 pm »

"I think we could see that from the volcanoes everywhere. But thanks for working on stuff so that we don't die of heatstroke.

Anyways, I'm wondering how much grist we have to spend on building my house - I kind of figure that's our best option right now."
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3636 on: March 19, 2012, 02:20:06 pm »

Mimi bends down to the Salamanders' level. "Yeah, but they were roughing up the mechanisms a bit. Looks like production's come to a halt. What happens now?"

The lead salamander tilts his head to one side. He says he doesn't know. Nothing really goes into the factories aside from the trees, and same for what comes out. He asks if that's why the factory is screaming.

"I think we could see that from the volcanoes everywhere. But thanks for working on stuff so that we don't die of heatstroke.

Anyways, I'm wondering how much grist we have to spend on building my house - I kind of figure that's our best option right now."

"I WAS KINDA THINKING OF MAKING SOME KIND OF ARMOR, BUT I GUESS I CAN DO THAT LATER. WE CAN SPEND ALL I HAVE AFTER I MAKE THESE FRIDGE JACKETS. I SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUILD IT UP PRETTY HIGH. SO, WE'RE GOING TO YOUR LAND NEXT?"

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3637 on: March 19, 2012, 05:36:03 pm »

"maybe i c00uld help y00u guys 00ut a bit. the l00cals asked me t00 help deal with the mining pr00blem s00 i figure i c00uld h00p backwards in time 00r f00rward t00 help give y00u guys the dr00p 00n them."
Raggle Fraggle

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3638 on: March 19, 2012, 05:45:52 pm »

"I WAS KINDA THINKING OF MAKING SOME KIND OF ARMOR, BUT I GUESS I CAN DO THAT LATER. WE CAN SPEND ALL I HAVE AFTER I MAKE THESE FRIDGE JACKETS. I SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUILD IT UP PRETTY HIGH. SO, WE'RE GOING TO YOUR LAND NEXT?"
"Unless you had something else in mind, yeah."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3639 on: March 19, 2012, 06:12:36 pm »

"maybe i c00uld help y00u guys 00ut a bit. the l00cals asked me t00 help deal with the mining pr00blem s00 i figure i c00uld h00p backwards in time 00r f00rward t00 help give y00u guys the dr00p 00n them."

"That'd be great! We never seem to have Derse at a disadvantage. It'd be nice to get the drop on them for a change. Talk to the Captain, and he'll get a battle plan put together."

"Unless you had something else in mind, yeah."

"NOT REALLY.I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT OTHER THINGS, MOSTLY. AT LEAST I ALREADY KNOW THE WAY FROM MY HOUSE TO YOURS. IT'S GOING TO TAKE A WHILE THOUGH, SINCE NOT ALL OF US HAVE ROCKET GEAR." Alex activates the Alchemiter with the card he punched earlier. It produces a deep blue tank top, which Alex examines. "HM. IT'S COLD, BUT I GUESS I GOOFED ON THE SHAPE SOMEHOW. SHOULD BE EASY ENOUGH TO FIX."

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3640 on: March 19, 2012, 07:03:36 pm »

PESTERCHUM WHY YOU KEEP BREAKING?

Everytime I try to open Pesterchum, it will not open. I tried everything, even restarting my Computer, but it will not play. This is like the Third time Pesterchum has either broke or become inacessable to me.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3641 on: March 19, 2012, 07:13:48 pm »

Everytime I try to open Pesterchum, it will not open. I tried everything, even restarting my Computer, but it will not play. This is like the Third time Pesterchum has either broke or become inacessable to me.

That is both quite lame and poorly timed on pesterchum's part. Seriously. Alex finally gets computer access, and this? Blargh.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3642 on: March 19, 2012, 07:15:30 pm »

BECAUSE IT HATES YOU.

"00kay!"
>To the BRIDGE!
Raggle Fraggle

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3643 on: March 19, 2012, 08:41:59 pm »

"NOT REALLY.I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT OTHER THINGS, MOSTLY. AT LEAST I ALREADY KNOW THE WAY FROM MY HOUSE TO YOURS. IT'S GOING TO TAKE A WHILE THOUGH, SINCE NOT ALL OF US HAVE ROCKET GEAR." Alex activates the Alchemiter with the card he punched earlier. It produces a deep blue tank top, which Alex examines. "HM. IT'S COLD, BUT I GUESS I GOOFED ON THE SHAPE SOMEHOW. SHOULD BE EASY ENOUGH TO FIX."
"Sounds like a plan, then. I'll go inform the rest of our motley crew."

>RL: Go inform rest of motley crew.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: March 19, 2012, 08:47:58 pm »

Oh, uh... you guys, my laptop only has like less than 3 hours of power left (it's been fluctuating between 1h30m, 1h55m, and now it says 3h exactly), and my charger is completely fried now. :( (Literally, it actually smells of burnt plastic at the end, probably due to the sparks when I tried to hold it in place since the tape wouldn't do the job anymore. There was smoke... but then there also was that one time with the tape.) The violent and aggressive display flickering thing it's doing really isn't helping, either. The new charger will be here in between 4 days and 2 weeks, so until then, I won't be posting on weekends, but I will be able to post for a brief time (about an hour) on school days.
At least I can bring my flash drive with me to school with music and the pdf, among (not many) other things.

Emily gets ready to speak and clarify just who was roughing up the mechanisms, but decides against it. She simply waits for the salamanders to respond.

BECAUSE IT HATES YOU.
Is that why whenever I try to start pesterchum, it either a) terminates itself before the login window can even appear or b) says "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it"?
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 335