???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388258 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Not above unannounced week-long hiatuses.)
« Reply #3645 on: March 20, 2012, 01:47:00 pm »

>To the BRIDGE!

You head for the Bridge. The Captain notices you as you arrive, and rises to meet you. "Welcome to the bridge, Seeker. Is there anything I can help you with?"

Oh, uh... you guys, my laptop only has like less than 3 hours of power left (it's been fluctuating between 1h30m, 1h55m, and now it says 3h exactly), and my charger is completely fried now. :( (Literally, it actually smells of burnt plastic at the end, probably due to the sparks when I tried to hold it in place since the tape wouldn't do the job anymore. There was smoke... but then there also was that one time with the tape.) The violent and aggressive display flickering thing it's doing really isn't helping, either. The new charger will be here in between 4 days and 2 weeks, so until then, I won't be posting on weekends, but I will be able to post for a brief time (about an hour) on school days.
At least I can bring my flash drive with me to school with music and the pdf, among (not many) other things.

That sounds bad for your laptop. Well, we can slow down on weekends. It isn't a huge deal.

Mimi bends down to the Salamanders' level. "Yeah, but they were roughing up the mechanisms a bit. Looks like production's come to a halt. What happens now?"
Emily gets ready to speak and clarify just who was roughing up the mechanisms, but decides against it. She simply waits for the salamanders to respond.

The lead salamander tilts his head to one side. He says he doesn't know. Nothing really goes into the factories aside from the trees, and same for what comes out. He asks if that's why the factory is screaming.

"Sounds like a plan, then. I'll go inform the rest of our motley crew."

>RL: Go inform rest of motley crew.

As you head out to go tell the rest of the team what's up, BT speaks up, following you as always. "You realize I could just carry you up towards the gate with my rocket boots, right?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: March 20, 2012, 01:52:07 pm »

Mimi shrugs. "Probably. Have you always worked at this factory?"

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: March 20, 2012, 02:08:41 pm »

"Yes, but then we'd be leaving the rest of the crew behind. And I'd prefer we not split the group any more than we have to."
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: March 20, 2012, 06:56:09 pm »

Is that why whenever I try to start pesterchum, it either a) terminates itself before the login window can even appear or b) says "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it"?
A.

It does not show the login at all.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 02:48:19 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: March 20, 2012, 08:27:40 pm »

"Yes, but then we'd be leaving the rest of the crew behind. And I'd prefer we not split the group any more than we have to."

"Well, If you insist that your bring your 'Friends', but if you have to ask me, I say that it may be better in the end to split up..."

Mimi shrugs. "Probably. Have you always worked at this factory?"

The salamander tilts its head in confusion. It says that as far as it knows, no one works there. No one goes in or out, unless you count the trees. And them, counting today. They say they probably won't head into these places anymore, since there were monsters inside.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3650 on: March 20, 2012, 08:30:54 pm »

"well Captain I figure that I can use my time p00wers t00 help y00u guys 00ut, i mean we share a mutal 00bjective 00f driving derse 00f the planet. any particular l00cati00ns y00u need me t00 take a peek at?"
Raggle Fraggle

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: March 20, 2012, 08:31:07 pm »

"yoU'rE sCArY, yOu knOW tHat? hOw WouLD spLiTTinG uP hELp In anY WaY? thAt'LL jUSt GeT uS kiLLeD."

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3652 on: March 20, 2012, 08:42:46 pm »

Mimi stands up with a dumbfounded look on her face.

"I am getting the feeling this may have been a colossal waste of time."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: March 20, 2012, 09:14:33 pm »

"Well, If you insist that your bring your 'Friends', but if you have to ask me, I say that it may be better in the end to split up..."
"And you know damn well that I don't really give a rat's backside what you think, BT.

As for everyone else, Alex is working on some stuff to keep us from dying of heatstroke when we jump through the next gate. He should be done sometime soon, and then we can all jump through the gates like lemmings or some other more appropriate analogy."
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3654 on: March 21, 2012, 11:38:02 am »

"What, was there someth!ng else we were supposed to be do!ng? 'Cause there wasn't as far as I know."
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3655 on: March 21, 2012, 11:57:02 am »

"What, was there someth!ng else we were supposed to be do!ng? 'Cause there wasn't as far as I know."

In the background, you both notice that the siren is winding down.

"well Captain I figure that I can use my time p00wers t00 help y00u guys 00ut, i mean we share a mutal 00bjective 00f driving derse 00f the planet. any particular l00cati00ns y00u need me t00 take a peek at?"

"If it isn't any trouble, we'd like to return to the site of the previous battle. We need to figure out what that weapon is, and how we can defend against it. We'd have to double back, but this kind of intelligence would be worth it."

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3656 on: March 23, 2012, 01:26:06 pm »

Wait for answer to
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: March 23, 2012, 01:54:29 pm »

"There's plenty of things I should probably be doing right now. You... not so much. You're new. You've gotta decide what your purpose here is."

Mimi bent down to the salamander's level again. "What else is around here aside from this factory?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3658 on: March 23, 2012, 02:04:40 pm »

Mimi bent down to the salamander's level again. "What else is around here aside from this factory?"

The salamander thinks for a moment, then replies. There's more factories. Lot's more factories. Of course, there are also the villages where the rest of the salamanders live. There's the giant rock spire that goes above the clouds too, and that's all there is around here that he knows about.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3659 on: March 23, 2012, 06:51:56 pm »

"Hmmm. Well, I say if there's a village not too far from here-" Mimi got up and looked into the distance. "-then we should head there to look for leads on the planet's artifact."
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 335