???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386461 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Not above unannounced week-long hiatuses.)
« Reply #3720 on: March 28, 2012, 04:40:46 pm »

Mikheal: 7 + 7 (+8 PER) = 22
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3721 on: March 28, 2012, 04:45:44 pm »

Chillax and make friends.
Raggle Fraggle

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3722 on: March 28, 2012, 10:54:56 pm »

>Steve: Pick up someone else's grist like a champ.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3723 on: March 28, 2012, 11:29:52 pm »

"Yeah, !t !s, I suppose. There's noth!ng l!ke !t where I l!ved, or I guess, used to l!ve. How often does your v!llage meet here? What usually gets d!scussed?" Emily wonders what Mimi is up to, hoping her passing idea of Mimi breaking things like a fictional elf-like character didn't actualize. She could contact Mimi on her laptop, but she doesn't want to offend or be rude to the salamander showing her around. It is for this same reason she never questions its gender.

One entire drawing per day for four days, hot damn I'm on a roll here.
Next up is either Troy or Claire. Probably Claire. I plan on pairing them on a single page and pairing Mimi and Emily in the same manner.
Mimi may also have long hair and all, but it's plain on top-- Claire and Troy have hair sticking upwards, and that's my kind of hair. Like, my kind as in I like drawing it; my hair is flat on top save for the omnipresent atmosphere of fuzz and frizzes that manages to coat all of my hair.

...Actually I already started Claire, I just copypasted this all from notepad just now because I had no internet all day.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3724 on: March 28, 2012, 11:43:39 pm »

Like I've said, these are great. You are also great. Thanks for doing all these!
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3725 on: March 29, 2012, 12:00:46 am »

>Steve: Pick up someone else's grist like a champ.

You start nabbing all that sweet, sweet grist. It's mostly Build, Coal, and other cheap, common grist types. You max out your cache pretty quick, so it's a good thing your party has the gristtorrent application.

Alex finally joins you all at the 19th floor. "WE READY TO GO DOWN TO THE SURFACE?"

Mikheal: 7 + 7 (+8 PER) = 22

Good grief all of this snow is completely bullshit. Where do you even get this kind of snow? You peer around, looking for something resembling a landmark. You think you kind of see a lone mountain, smaller than the one you just leaped of of, to your right, but you can't be certain. In any case, you'd have to go a ways to get there. It's hard to tell how far though, what with the weather.

Chillax and make friends.

You spend the rest of the relatively short trip speaking with the rest of the bridge crew, who, after some initial nervousness, are quite friendly. They don't seem too great at small talk though, and just end up showing you around the bridge. The weapons console was good times though.

The captain eventually walks you out onto the deck. You can see a partially beached Prospitian Cruiser, as well a crystal formation that once came above water, but has obviously since been blasted apart. "The battle took place roughly four hours ago. We had a convoy of four ships, this Battleship, that Cruiser, a destroyer, which went down over there, and a Gunboat. The Dersites had a pair of Destroyers flanking three cargo ships. We thought they'd be relatively easy pickings... But the Destroyer exploded less than a minute after we opened fire. The Cruiser was pulling out of the battle, but beached after another explosion hit it's port side. We only took one hit in the skirmish, but we decided the best course of action would be to retreat. What do you plan to do?"

"Yeah, !t !s, I suppose. There's noth!ng l!ke !t where I l!ved, or I guess, used to l!ve. How often does your v!llage meet here? What usually gets d!scussed?" Emily wonders what Mimi is up to, hoping her passing idea of Mimi breaking things like a fictional elf-like character didn't actualize. She could contact Mimi on her laptop, but she doesn't want to offend or be rude to the salamander showing her around. It is for this same reason she never questions its gender.

"We don't call meetings often, but when we do lately, it's usually to discuss the fruit shortage. It's really quite the problem. No one seems to have any ideas of what we should do. Luckily, we don't really need to eat too much. Glub."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3726 on: March 29, 2012, 12:16:13 am »

What is the name of the lava land? I'm totally not drawing a picture in my free time.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3727 on: March 29, 2012, 12:51:36 am »

What is the name of the lava land? I'm totally not drawing a picture in my free time.
Land of Pearls and Volcanoes, I believe. I did a digital painting of it shortly after Halloween, and that's probably floating around on the thread somewhere if you need reference.

Also, things I am learning from trying to illustrate LoIaF:
1. I cannot paint palm trees worth a shit.
2. I cannot draw frogs worth a shit.
3. I cannot paint sand worth a shit.

And probably more.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3728 on: March 29, 2012, 07:32:30 am »

Mikheal: Head to the mountain.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3729 on: March 29, 2012, 01:47:37 pm »

>CT: Continue to pass time by small-talking with a salamander.
"Well that's good then, cons!der!ng your s!tuat!on. Is that all you guys eat, just fru!t? Isn't there anyth!ng else you can l!ve off of?"

Like I've said, these are great. You are also great. Thanks for doing all these!
The Great Applo is pleased by your praise. I shall command a glorious golden apple tree to grow near your house for this. It'll take a couple centuries or so. This is my divine gift to you.

I have no internet at my house, and no no wifi anywhere near it, but I'm staying dedicated to this one-drawing-a-day thing.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 11:26:56 pm by applesauce machine »
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3730 on: March 30, 2012, 01:03:12 pm »

Mikheal: Head to the mountain.

You decide to shoot off in the direction of the mountain. You can take a measly bit of snow. As you get closer, you realize that it is, in fact, a dead volcano, rather than a proper mountain. More importantly, there is a gate just above it.

>CT: Continue to pass time by small-talking with a salamander.
"Well that's good then, cons!der!ng your s!tuat!on. Is that all you guys eat, just fru!t? Isn't there anyth!ng else you can l!ve off of?"

"We try to grow mushrooms, but they don't grow very fast, and they don't taste very good compared to the fruit."

OOC: Once again, great character art apples.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3731 on: March 30, 2012, 01:15:39 pm »

Hooray. Troy will ascend from mere Bat-MessiahHood to DRAWN BY APPLES(hood)
Raggle Fraggle

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3732 on: March 30, 2012, 02:39:08 pm »

>Mikheal: Cross your fingers and hope that the gate doesn't take you back where you started.

>Mikheal: Enter

Edit: Also Claire's pose looks like shes from some stupid 90's show :P
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 06:58:13 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3733 on: March 30, 2012, 07:32:44 pm »

RL: Keep walking in the wake of destruction.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3734 on: March 30, 2012, 08:17:59 pm »

"Uh, right - slip of the tongue, my mind was somewhere else. Say, do you know of any really... old looking structures around here?
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 335