???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388355 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Not above unannounced week-long hiatuses.)
« Reply #3735 on: March 30, 2012, 08:57:49 pm »

Edit: Also Claire's pose looks like shes from some stupid 90's show :P
Another great art by Apples! Definitely looking forward to that golden apple tree in a few centuries.

And yes I agree with this. It makes it funnier, and better, in my opinion.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3736 on: March 30, 2012, 09:26:08 pm »

"Oh. I see. You don't eat meat? I mean I guess not, be!ng salamanders and all, but what do I know. Is there another place you'd l!ke to show me?"
>CT: Glance around and see if you can see where Mimi is right now.
[1,2+0=3]
((...Well shit, I may as well have not even posted that roll.))

Aw man I forgot to shade in her left sleeve before screenshotting. Ah well; here, have some Emily and partially finished Mimi.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
...Looking back, I see that forgot to draw on the loose bits of sash hanging down on Steve. AUGH I was supposed to redraw those. I am more ashamed of this than I have any right to be.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 09:27:47 pm by applesauce machine »
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: March 31, 2012, 12:04:50 am »

Story: Remember to check on the Meteor Gang.
Oh right, those douchebags. Yeah, I guess we should make sure they're not murdering each other, even though they're not entirely relevant to the story right now.

CA: Be murdering everyone.
What? Why the hell would you do that? I mean, yeah, TB's being an arse by not letting you even try to jump into the session, but you're not exactly to the point of murder yet! Especially since you have a plan to get around his interventions. It just involves a bit of.... sneaking about, is all. Nothing evil... really... okay maybe a little bit. But you really need to get down there and talk to those guys, especially the Mage... eh, what was his name... Oh, you'll remember later. Right now, you need to get your plan to work.

TB: Be of differing opinion.
Of course you're of differing opinion. You're of the opinion that CA has completely lost his marbles trying to enter a session guarded by a powerful, albeit a bit dim, but still powerful knight; and provided with so much bullshit from interloping that you can't even keep track of it all. If they're going to succeed, you need them to succeed with their Seer, not yours. That and you really would rather not run the risk of getting thrown through a defense portal back to prehistoric Earth. Fighting dinosaurs isn't exactly your forte.

TE: Be oblivious.
You wish you could. But you can't, because your untapped Mind powers are slowly driving you insane, especially since you're seeing bits and pieces of people's thoughts and plans fly by. And you mean that in as literal of a sense as you can. Right now, you're curled up in a corner, hiding from one of CA's dreams and hoping it doesn't murder you, even though you're pretty sure it can't. You think. Maybe.

Theros: Realize these guys still need proper names.
Um. Well, shit. Any suggestions?

Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (All of the art! Aaaaaaaall of it.)
« Reply #3738 on: March 31, 2012, 01:19:06 am »

"Oh. I see. You don't eat meat? I mean I guess not, be!ng salamanders and all, but what do I know. Is there another place you'd l!ke to show me?"
>CT: Glance around and see if you can see where Mimi is right now.

You take a quick glance around to see if you can spot Mimi, but you don't see her. Uh-oh. Well, hopefully she didn't go to far.

"What's meat? And I can't really think of anything interesting to show you. Except maybe the fraymotif shop."

"Uh, right - slip of the tongue, my mind was somewhere else. Say, do you know of any really... old looking structures around here?

"Not really. Glub. Unless you count the factories. They've always been there. But no one goes into them."

>Mikheal: Cross your fingers and hope that the gate doesn't take you back where you started.

>Mikheal: Enter

You emerge at your house. FUCK.

No, not really. But you're not back on the mountain either. Well, not the same, snowy one, in any case. Again, you can't really tell whose land you've come to.

RL: Keep walking in the wake of destruction.

You head up to the twentieth floor, and see the gate shining above the floor. The rest of the team follows.

You can hear BT on the next floor up. You think you can overhear Black Templar's taunts from here. His voice patterns make you think that he seems to be having more fun than he has any right to.

"...THAT'S A BIT DISTURBING."

They may or may not try to swipe the reward from our heroes at the last minute, and become the bonus end-boss. Only time will tell!

I remember that being a thing they were scheming to do at some point.

>CA: Reveal why you flipped out when Alex's Bro got executed. That was you, right?

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3739 on: March 31, 2012, 01:55:06 am »

Now that you've said it, it won't happen... right? :P
> Claire: Look up in bemused wonderment.
"that doesn't sound good.. was he always like this before?"
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3740 on: March 31, 2012, 06:45:58 am »

"i ToLd yOu hE wAS sCArY! I tOlD yoU! LeT'S jUSt Go PASt Him anD GeT TO thE gAtE."

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3741 on: March 31, 2012, 08:11:05 am »

>Mikheal: Look around.

Edit: I also love how you want to abandon the guy who just destoried a whole army of Enemies for you without a sweat :P.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 08:12:39 am by Johnfalcon99977 »
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: March 31, 2012, 10:48:26 pm »

Side characters: Get names, thus increasing your chances of survival by a significant amount.
Theros: Use EXPOSITIONTECH LEVEL 3: WALL OF TEXT.

CA: Be Zaeran Kelona.
Ugh, fine. Your name is ZAERAN KELONA, the SEER OF THEORY, and you are the sole TROLL on the asteroid. As a result, you are the resident expert on all things ROMANTIC, since other species' romance systems are all bullshit. You hate it, though, especially because a certain human keeps trying to understand troll culture and failing miserably. You were ejected into the VOID BETWEEN SESSIONS by a small mishap with your Quest Bed, which also conveniently resulted in your attaining of GOD TIER. However, your dreamself was, due to shenanigans, also ejected from your session. As a result, you have continual NIGHTMARES from entering dreambubbles without any form of self-defense. As for:
>CA: Reveal why you flipped out when Alex's Bro got executed. That was you, right?
that was mostly due to the method of the rather tragic death of your lusus, a few of your teammates, and several unfortunate imps. You think you'll explain more later when you're actually talking to the Mage instead of to the fourth wall. You're still working on that, though.

TB: Be Jack Spat.
Ugh, fine, but you hate that name. You are now JACK SPAT, the ROGUE OF TIME, and you are the sole HUMAN on the asteroid. You HATE YOUR NAME, because it sounds like something a stupid prick would be named. You aren't entirely sure why you haven't ditched all the other chumps who call you this, since they'd probably be toast without your time-travel and hacking capabilities. You consider for a moment that you're lonely, and then your INTERNET EGO shudders and pushes that train of thought deep into the recesses of your mind where it won't be called back again until the plot deems it crucial. You were ejected into the VOID BETWEEN SESSIONS due to a mishap with one of your teammates using their Cannonkind strife specibus a little too zealously. However, before this incident, you managed to reach God Tier, mostly by hacking into the game code to give yourself awesome powers. Your guardian, your CAT, died an unceremonious death by meteor. You didn't give a shit, since the stupid thing had it coming and you hated its guts for ruining your keyboards. Right now, you're about to go check on TE to make sure he hasn't gone and committed suicide or something, since you haven't seen the poor guy in... years? Months? Time's a little wonky out here.

TE: Have an unpronounceable and untypable name.
Sure. Most organics can't really pronounce or spell your name, since it requires the presence of three throats to make the right noises and there aren't exactly letters in most common languages for the aforementioned noises. Most people just call you Phlegm after you tell them your name, although you really can't fathom why.

Anyways, you are PHLEGM and you are the sole EXTRATERRESTRIAL OF DUBIOUS ORIGIN on the asteroid. Seriously, that's the species' full name. This makes you the resident expert on all things STRANGE, RIDICULOUS, and GENERALLY A BAD IDEA. This has actually saved your ass from your angry compatriots more times than you would like to admit. You never really had a guardian, since your culture mandated that everyone be released into the wild to fend for themselves once they were old enough to see. This sort of initiation process makes your species one which EVOLVES very, very quickly, so it's not surprising whatsoever that you may have had latent psychic abilities that didn't kick in until now. Or maybe it's just crazy things from Sburb, since as the PAGE OF MIND, you were probably supposed to do something... mind-y? Maybe? You'll never know, because you were unceremoniously removed from your session by way of attempting to use a CRUXITE WEAPON, resulting in your being teleported to a separate 2-player session with an imp as your co-player. Your two meteor-compatriots burst into the session which was already doomed to fail and saved your ass, although they seem to constantly remind you that they don't know why they did that. Anyways, right now, you're still curled into a corner, hoping that CA's latest nightmare doesn't find you.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3743 on: March 31, 2012, 11:58:50 pm »

"I guess I'll h00p in time t00 watch the battle and p00int 00ut any irregularitys in y00ur st00ry captain. Just sc0000t me 0ver t00 s00me place I can watch carefully. then I'll h00p back here t00 tell y00u ab00ut it."
Raggle Fraggle

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: April 01, 2012, 01:44:52 am »

"Meat !s... uh, neverm!nd, forget about that. So what's a fraymot!f? It sounds l!ke some k!nd of ant!que or someth!ng decorat!ve."

Oh man I almost didn't even do this one today. Even though it was already more than halfway finished yesterday. But hey, I made it! With ~10 minutes to spare. I have no idea if I'll make Troy on time, but if I do, I'll throw a goddamn party or somethin' feel mildly successful.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3745 on: April 01, 2012, 01:53:01 am »

From now on I'm going to praise and thank Apples like I'm a holy text. This may be in semi-poor taste.
"Yea and verily, the Apple is a font of the greatest of the humanities; never has it failed to deliver unto us."
- The Book of Applo #:#-#

Also, what's the in-universe date? We need it to stick numeral-based fun into everything, just like 413 and the others.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: April 02, 2012, 09:31:03 pm »

oh my god is this thread dying now?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3747 on: April 02, 2012, 09:36:02 pm »

Now that you've said it, it won't happen... right? :P
> Claire: Look up in bemused wonderment.
"that doesn't sound good.. was he always like this before?"

"i ToLd yOu hE wAS sCArY! I tOlD yoU! LeT'S jUSt Go PASt Him anD GeT TO thE gAtE."

"I SUPPOSE IT'S SAFE TO SAY THAT HE WON'T BE IN MUCH IF ANY DANGER IF WE LEAVE HIM BEHIND. WHAT DO YOU THINK DANIELLE?"

>Mikheal: Look around.

Well, the house is certainly smaller than yours. Or rather, it was before Sburb. It goes up quite some ways, unlike yours, but it is far more narrow. You'll have to go inside to find out more.

"I guess I'll h00p in time t00 watch the battle and p00int 00ut any irregularitys in y00ur st00ry captain. Just sc0000t me 0ver t00 s00me place I can watch carefully. then I'll h00p back here t00 tell y00u ab00ut it."

You manipulate your armlet, flinging yourself into the past. Unfortunately, in said past, there was no boat where you are standing! You fall into the water. After struggling for a few moments, you return to the water's surface. You see a few Purple vessels approaching. Coming from the opposite direction, you spot the Prospitian fleet described to you earlier. You should get to a nearby vantage point. There is a nearby crystal formation.

Alternatively, you could observe the battle from the water. However, such an action would be potentially unsafe, to say the least.

"Meat !s... uh, neverm!nd, forget about that. So what's a fraymot!f? It sounds l!ke some k!nd of ant!que or someth!ng decorat!ve."

"Supposedly, Fraymotifs are powerful battle techniques, capable of defeating the most dangerous foes with startling ease. Only the hero of legend is capable of putting them to use."

"Or so it is said. No one knows for sure, since they're so fucking expensive." 

I finally get around to posting and get ninja'd by this? Hoo boy.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3748 on: April 02, 2012, 09:57:54 pm »

>Mikheal: Explore some more

I finally get around to posting and get ninja'd by this? Hoo boy.
Would saying LOL be appropriate in this situation?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 09:59:40 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3749 on: April 02, 2012, 10:00:43 pm »

Herp. Didnt intend on time hopping. But I'll just roll wid it.

>Swim over to the outcropping. Hide yourself there. Keep it(Meaning yourself) secret. Keep it(Meaning yourself) safe.
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 335