???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388501 times)

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Panty raids are not part of a standard adventure.)
« Reply #3765 on: April 03, 2012, 08:38:52 pm »

"lEAd ThE wAy."

>Steve: Follow that ragingLunatic.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3766 on: April 03, 2012, 08:54:41 pm »

Sigh. Do some time looping to have a timeclone watch the battle and report back to me. Or just find a better safe spot.

You find another appropriate outcropping of crystal, move to it, hide yourself, and head back to the beginning of the battle. The results are just the same, and as mystifying as before. The explosion comes from beneath the waves, and you have no idea what caused it.

Whatever this mystery weapon is, it's obviously giving Derse the upper hand by a wide margin. You absolutely must find out what it is.

...I thought you used MWS for Meteor Wolf Sprite a while back during battles. Hmm. Wait, double barreled slingshots?

Then again that's absolutely the kind of thing Mimi would have.

Yes. Yes, it is exactly the kind of thing Mimi would have. Because it's a slang term for bra. And I forgot about using that particular acronym.

"Oh, right, forgot about that. ONWARD!"

"lEAd ThE wAy."

>Steve: Follow that ragingLunatic.

You all begin trudging across the burning hot wasteland that is LoPaV. Your core body temperature is kept at acceptable levels, courtesy of your jackets, but even with them, it is still uncomfortably hot, especially in areas with lava flowing freely like rivers. "IT'S EVEN HOTTER THAN I REMEMBER IT BEING LAST TIME."

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3767 on: April 03, 2012, 09:13:31 pm »

>Mikhael: Not much to do now but to get to that alchemy equipment.

I was planning on redoing some of my Alchemies away. Like, I think I should just take out the "Watching the future" thing on my Armor, because I realize that I'm never going to use it. Also I think I should nerf my Jet-bike just a bit to get some more Alchemy points.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3768 on: April 03, 2012, 09:16:56 pm »

>Again. Except underwater.
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3769 on: April 03, 2012, 09:38:08 pm »

>Mikhael: Not much to do now but to get to that alchemy equipment.

I was planning on redoing some of my Alchemies away. Like, I think I should just take out the "Watching the future" thing on my Armor, because I realize that I'm never going to use it. Also I think I should nerf my Jet-bike just a bit to get some more Alchemy points.

You don't get to re-make alchemies. It just isn't a thing.

You look around, and soon enough, you find the alchemy gear. Unfortunately, it appears the occupant didn't make anything that they deemed worthless that you wouldn't either. You haven't killed any imps lately either, so you doubt you have grist to make things for yourself.

>Again. Except underwater.

Making certain to be far enough from the doomed ship's eventual position to be safe, you enter the water again, take position, and rewind time again.

This time, you see it. A torpedo whistles up and detonates against the under-side of the hull of the ship you've been watching this whole time. You look back down the trail it made as it was propelled through the water, and see a purple submarine. No wonder they couldn't tell what hit them.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3770 on: April 03, 2012, 10:05:22 pm »

>Report Ze FINDINGS.
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3771 on: April 03, 2012, 10:09:58 pm »

>Report Ze FINDINGS.

You waste no time in returning to your comrades in the future, and have them bring you back up onto the ship again. You report what you've seen to the captain. "What in the world is a submarine?"

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3772 on: April 03, 2012, 10:11:53 pm »

I was talking about removing stats for more points to use for new Alchemies. It doesn't make much sense in universe, but its just sensible to include in the Game.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3773 on: April 03, 2012, 10:14:40 pm »

"Is there any way we can stop the obscene amount of lava flowing around here? I mean, seriously, this has got the be the first video game I've ever seen obey the laws of convection."
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3774 on: April 03, 2012, 10:15:14 pm »

"Its a type 00f b00at that travels underwater and launches t00rped00s fr00m bel00w. thats why the ship had sustained damage fr00m seemingly n00 where, s00mething y00u can d00 is launch charges 00f the side, thats the 00nly thing I kn00w 00f. d00 y00u guys have s00nar? 00r radar?"
Raggle Fraggle

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (All of the art! Aaaaaaaall of it.)
« Reply #3775 on: April 03, 2012, 11:29:35 pm »

"Why would there be a place that sells expens!ve !tems that only one person can use? And why hasn't the storeowner tr!ed us!ng them theirself?"

THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3776 on: April 04, 2012, 12:34:07 am »

DO EEEEEET.

I have no suggestions for pose or any other such things, because am cruddy at posing myself.

"Its a type 00f b00at that travels underwater and launches t00rped00s fr00m bel00w. thats why the ship had sustained damage fr00m seemingly n00 where, s00mething y00u can d00 is launch charges 00f the side, thats the 00nly thing I kn00w 00f. d00 y00u guys have s00nar? 00r radar?"

We have radar, but we aren't familiar with sonar. Please, we need to know, how do you fight back against this kind of enemy? We have no intelligence on it at all."

"Is there any way we can stop the obscene amount of lava flowing around here? I mean, seriously, this has got the be the first video game I've ever seen obey the laws of convection."

"I REALLY DON'T KNOW. THE JELLY PEOPLE WHO LIVE HERE TOLD ME THAT IT'S BEEN GETTING HOTTER LATELY, MAYBE THAT IS SOMETHING I'M SUPPOSED TO DO."

Oh, also, on a different note, I forgot about one of Claire's Aspect features: This obscene heat? It doesn't bother her.

I was talking about removing stats for more points to use for new Alchemies. It doesn't make much sense in universe, but its just sensible to include in the Game.

I'm confused, you want to remove aspects from items you already made, to get extra points at your next alchemy? No, I'm not going to allow that.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3777 on: April 04, 2012, 12:55:55 am »

"Hmm. Well, I guess you can think on that while we go towards the gate. Maybe if we see a lava pump we can smash it or something."
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3778 on: April 04, 2012, 01:06:24 am »

Yay, Voidy things!

And yeah holy texts always could use revision BUT THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT ANYWAY.... I think you could try drawing him on the ship, issuing commands to the crew of Prospitians? That might be a bit tough.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3779 on: April 04, 2012, 06:43:46 am »

Why not? There are some stupid things I've added to my stuff that I want to get rid of. Why would that be impossible for me?

Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 335