???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388423 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Panty raids are not part of a standard adventure.)
« Reply #3810 on: April 07, 2012, 07:55:20 pm »

"Huh. Are there any other !nhab!tants around here, or l!ke, any other an!mals? All I've see are salamanders."
>CT: Continue keeping an eye out for Mimi while running out of smalltalk subjects.
[5,4+0=9]

"Aside from the monsters, we are the only ones who live here. Oh, and there is also Typheus, the slumbering one." You spot Mimi heading into one of the Gear-hovels.

"Well, thanks anyway. I'm going to go look for her."

>Mimi: Head out and check another gearhouse.

You poke into another gearhouse, where you find a salamander behind a counter. You can also see several small tablets, marked with blue squiggles. Some of these tablets, in additional to the blue squiggles, have other symbols.

RL: WE NEED MOAR GRIST
Init: 10+9+7=26.

GRIST FOR THE GRIST GOD! LOOT FOR THE LOOT THRONE.

"i SuPPOsE wE caN FigHT thEm. MiGht Be nICe To pRaCTisE oNCe anD A whIle."

>Steve: Round 1. Fight!

Init: [1,9+9] = 19

> Claire: ATTACK!
Initiative: [7, 8 + 9] = 24

The group springs into action, charging at the group of enemies. BT shoots out ahead of the rest of the group with his rocket boots, and attacks the pair of giclops at the back of the path.
Initiative as follows:
Alex
Imp5
Danielle
Imp4
Claire
Imp1
Imp2
Imp8
Imp6
Steve
Imp3
Fire Basilisk
Giclops
Imp7
Ghost Basilisk

Alex moves toward the group of enemies, and keeps his guard up, used to the attack methods of the imps and Basilisk.

One of the imps wades into the lava river, and comes out the other side, and throws a fireball at Alex. Alex performs a successful AUTO-PARRY, and the fireball detonates against the ground.

Notes on the map: Orange colored squares are part of the lava river, and, naturally, should probably be avoided.

Wow. Its been a while since I have actually fought some Underlings. This is a pleasant Change.

>Mikheal: 7 + 3 + 8 = 18

Initiatives:
Knight Imp 2
Meteor Imp 2
Sword Imp 2
Bondage Imp 2
Mikhael - 52/52
Knight Imp 1
Sword Imp 1
Bondage Imp 1
Basilisk
Meteor Imp 1

Half of the imps swarm toward you, and a mace wielding Knight imp gets there first. He clocks you with it, dealing ten damage.
A meteor imp and a bondage imp try to get to you, but neither is close enough to get you. Yet.
A sword imp also attacks you, but you catch the strike against your massive sword.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3811 on: April 07, 2012, 08:05:53 pm »

Imps. Imps everywhere.

RL: Move as close to the ogre as you can, then employ Sun Tzu's Index against aforementioned ogre.

1d4 roll: 3
6+1+10(I think, been a while since combat)=17.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3812 on: April 07, 2012, 08:12:57 pm »

Imps. Imps everywhere.

RL: Move as close to the ogre as you can, then employ Sun Tzu's Index against aforementioned ogre.

Ogre? I completely phased out Ogres, they can't handle our outrageous lass spunk and boy pluck.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3813 on: April 07, 2012, 08:20:05 pm »

"Whoa. Is this supposed to be a store?" Mimi looks at the symbols. "And what do the symbols represent?"

EDIT: I really wish John would do a sprite of BT so we can have an art reference.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 08:22:40 pm by freeformschooler »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3814 on: April 07, 2012, 08:30:43 pm »

"Whoa. Is this supposed to be a store?" Mimi looks at the symbols. "And what do the symbols represent?"

EDIT: I really wish John would do a sprite of BT so we can have an art reference.

Think Sauron. NO NOT REALLY, DON'T GET ME IN TROUBLE.

"This is the Fraymotif shop. These symbols are associated with the Hero of Legend, and her legendary compatriots."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3815 on: April 07, 2012, 08:32:03 pm »

"Oh...? What's the symbol for Space, then?"

>Blade: Provide exhaustive list of available fraymotifs

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3816 on: April 07, 2012, 08:32:40 pm »

> Claire: 8 steps northwest.
For reference, I still have the Clawsword equipped, right?
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3817 on: April 07, 2012, 08:33:51 pm »

Imps. Imps everywhere.

Ogre? I completely phased out Ogres, they can't handle our outrageous lass spunk and boy pluck.
I just can't tell the difference between an ogre and a basilisk is all :P My eyes, they suck
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3818 on: April 07, 2012, 08:38:49 pm »

Communicate with Communications officer. Lets get some charges.
Raggle Fraggle

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3819 on: April 07, 2012, 09:03:14 pm »

>Mikheal: Smack around the Mace Imp

10 + 9 + 2 = 21

Edit: If I were to make a Sprite of Black Templar, it would be a insanely Buff eight foot tall Sucka with Pure Black Obsidian Armor lined with Pure Red Neon Lights and plenty of Spikey stuff. The Helmet would be Akin to something like a Medieval Great Helm. The Eye pieces of the Helmet have the same red Neon. His sword, is 5 feet long and glows of gold1. There, now you can save me the work of actually making a sprite :P :P :P

Don't worry I'll make up for it by making Sprites of the trolls.

1(Sword=Penis jokes are totally awesome not appreciated.)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 09:22:36 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3820 on: April 07, 2012, 09:25:01 pm »

Back when I did that lame unfinished concept art of him being obsidian black with red neon lights on his gear I didn't know it would become totes truthfact :P

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3821 on: April 07, 2012, 09:27:51 pm »

For reference, I still have the Clawsword equipped, right?

Yes, but you have your Luccent Katana in your sylladex hand, so you could use it as well as it's associated power if you so desired.

Imps. Imps everywhere.

RL: Move as close to the ogre basilisk as you can, then employ Sun Tzu's Index against aforementioned ogre basilisk.

In this particular case, your base accuracy would be 9, not 10, as it is affected by your pre-roll as well as range and damage.

You move toward the Basilisk, and open your book at it. A rocket whizzes out, and dives into the lava river. Shit.

Another imp wades through the river of molten stone, and throws a fireball at Danielle. It goes wild, and soars into the distance.

> Claire: 8 steps northwest.

You move toward some of the imps.

Imp 1 is prepared to meet you halfway, and throws a fireball at you before scooting up next to you. You take 14 damage from the ensuing explosion.

Imp 2 gets behind you, now flanking you with Imp 1. It claws your back, dealing 6 damage.

Imps 8 and 6 move closer, but do not cross the river.

Communicate with Communications officer. Lets get some charges.

You dictate a message to the communications officer, who fires it off to Prospit. A few minutes later, he receives a message, prints it out, and asks if you'd please take it to the Captain.

"Oh...? What's the symbol for Space, then?"

>Blade: Provide exhaustive list of available fraymotifs

BM: What? No. I'm leaving what people name their Fraymotifs up to them, mostly because they're 98% fluff. I think John had a template up a while ago.

The salamander narrows his eyes at you in what you think is a rude and suspicious way, and points to one of the tablets, specifically one of the dual-engraved ones. It has a symbol that reminds you of a spiral arm galaxy.

>Mikheal: Smack around the Mace Imp

10 + 9 + 2 = 21

You crush the armored imp, bringing forth a small pile of grist.

Another mace wielding imp steps forward, and takes a swing at you. You wind up hit in the leg, and take another ten damage.

The other sword imp charges forward, and swipes at you with his deadly blade. It hits, dealing 6 damage. You are now at half health.

As two more imps hurry to join the battle, the basilisk steps into view and ogles you. You stare it down, and it shrinks back.

Meteor Imp number 2 moves toward you, and swings a claw at you. Your armor doesn't protect you from the hammer-like blow, and you take another 6 damage.

The first sword imp to attack you also attacks again, and you are unable to parry his strike this time. You take an additional 6 damage.  You have 16 health.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3822 on: April 07, 2012, 09:32:27 pm »

"What's the other engraving stand for?" Mimi was delighted at this new information.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3823 on: April 07, 2012, 09:38:45 pm »

This would be a nice time for an AOE attack.

Mikhael: BE THE KNIGHT.

(That hits everything around me and heals me, right?)
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3824 on: April 07, 2012, 09:38:58 pm »

Take a peek at the message and hand it over to the good captain.
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 335