???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388213 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Panty raids are not part of a standard adventure.)
« Reply #3855 on: April 08, 2012, 10:35:09 pm »

>Steve: Up, Up, Left, Left, Left, Sinister Irony

[10,7+13] = 30
[5,6+13] = 24
[2,2+13] = 17

You move toward three imps, and hit the first one with your tonfa, slamming it into the one behind it, converting both into grist.

Also, when you roll doubles, you need to mention whether or not you pursue the affront.

The fire basilisk attacks Danielle again, biting her for 11 damage. She is now bloodied.

The giclops draws near, and Alex swings at it with Rage Feuled Reflexes, but the strike does nothing. It punches Alex with an enormous fist, doing 12 damage.

The last imp crosses the lava river.

The ghost basilisk stays where it is, and uses its disconcerting Ogle on Steve. He pulls his ninja hood down over his eyes to evade.

Alex roars, and pulls his axe around in an arc, releasing a storm of energy. One of the imps is hit and destroyed, and both the fire and ghost basilisks are hit for 21 damage. Additionally, all of the enemies around the group are moved to the north.

OOC: As far as I'm concerned, on the new mage power description for Psionic Maelstrom (I can't do the little pitchforky thing), the Hit effect and the Effect of the attack are in the opposite spots. As it stands, it's kind of overpowered as it is, since it basically rearranges the battlefield in addition to causing a fair bit of damage, even if it's semi-difficult to hit with.

Yeah, I Noticed That.
RL: Move one space to the east and continue pummeling of the basilisk.
10+6+11=27.
Also looking forward to using everyone else as meatshields against that giclops.

> Claire: 2 west, attack and Scorpion's Strike imp 8.
[9,1 + 11] = 21
[5,10 + 11] = 26

Kinda screwed these up using my big Class power. WOOPSIE DAISY.

>Mikheal: Be The One.

You cannot be the one because Morpheous hasn't shown up yet to offer you a choice!

Nah, just kidding. You tear into your enemies once again with a fervor that would put lesser adolescents to shame. The sword imp evades your attack, but the meteor imp is destroyed outright, and the basilisk takes a fair bit of damage.

Another imp steps forward to take the place of the meteor imp, and attacks you, poorly. You easily evade.

The sword wielding imp attacks, hitting you for six damage. You're bleeding again.

The basilisk bites you again, dealing another 11 damage. You have 11 health remaining total.

Also, by the way guys, I think I should make Echeladder pics for everyone. Don't you think that's a good idea?

Sounds like a cool Idea.

Yes, yes it does.

"I wouldn't say I'm completely serious unless you asked if I was serious. In fact, if you asked the correct questions, I would provide you adequate answers." Mimi smiled. "Anyway, this is the fraymotif shop. I don't know what they do, but this one at least has my symbol on it."

She pointed to the Space+Breath fraymotif. "They're also outrageously expensive. I would have to hollow out my porkhollow further just to contain the necessary boondough."

The salamander behind the counter pipes up, addressing Emily. "This is the fraymotif shop. These tablets are placeholders. Once a fraymotif is purchased, I will remove the corresponding tablet from the rack.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3856 on: April 08, 2012, 11:03:26 pm »

TP: Get the troll trainwreck on the road.
WELL FINE THEN.

CA: Meet TE before you find TB.
"^^Oh, hi T33, have you s33n T-"

"FLESH lungsBONES foodfoodFEED I MUST FEEEED"

"^^OH GOD WHAT^^"

CA: Run like shit.
You're doing that. So very much. You don't even know what happened, but if someone gives you that deranged look and mentions feeding and flesh and bones, it's generally bad for the health of those in the general vicinity. So you're running haphazardly around the meteor, and oh hey it's TB should probably warn him-

"WH/\7 7HE HELL D|D YOU DO?!?"

-okay maybe not

TB: Start chasing CA.
Bastard's gotta be guilty, he's even running away from you! And he's running straight toward the... oh GOD no.

CA: Run into the Antenna.
Oh hey, it's that antenna thing TE rigged up so you guys could send IMs. You always wondered why you weren't allowed to look at this thing. You've got a good head start on the crazed nutjobs, maybe you could take a look at it.

Wait... NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE. This thing shouldn't even be STANDING!

Antenna: Stop standing.
I thought I voiced my dissent of narrating for inanimat- OW. Okay! Fine! Sheesh!

You are now the Antenna. You explode, rending the meteor into many fragments and adding a good amount of velocity to each and every one.

Fragment One: Be carrying TE. Crash course with LoCaC.
Another inani- don't hit me again please! I'll shut up!

You are now Meteor Fragment One, carrying a deranged alien in the general direction of the Land of Castles and Conflict. Estimated impact within, say, a couple minutes.

Fragment Two: Be carrying TB. Crash course with LoPaM.

You are now Meteor Fragment Two, carrying the Rogue of Time who is currently wondering what the shit just happened. Estimated impact the same as Fragment One.

Fragment Three: Be carrying CA. Crash course with LoPaV.
You are now Meteor Fragment Three, carrying an unconscious and badly burned Seer of Theory, heading straight toward a certain lava planet. Estimated impact similar to the previous two for author convenience.

Fragment Four: Be carrying most of the crap those three accumulated over their wandering, as well as the remains of the Antenna. Crash course with the Battlefield.
Fragment Four, the one carrying all the legendary weapons, corpses, and god-knows-what-else the three wanderers accumulated over their journey, collides with the Battlefield, scaring the living tar out of a certain Wandering Villager.

Everything else from the meteor: Get eaten by Skaia's defense system.
All the rest of the meteor-bits disappear into portals into Earth's past/future, and will likely not have any plot significance from now on. (YEAH RIGHT.)

Wandering Villager: Investigate.
Oh that thing better not have razed your crops you mean it isn't even supposed to be raining meteors yet and oh hey what is all this. There are... THERE ARE CROWNS IN THIS THING. You are vividly reminded of just how much you really hate royalty. You don't even have words for it. You just really hate royalty.

Maybe you could hide some of this. Use it to rebel. Yes, that sounds like a very good idea...

AND NOW THAT ALL THAT IS OVER WITH

RL: Heal.
Yup. Nothin' special. Just standing there and healing.

Oh, and just a reminder - I can reroll a damage die against bloodied enemies due to Exsanguine. So if I get a shitty damage roll, I'd like to be given the chance for a reroll.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3857 on: April 08, 2012, 11:10:59 pm »

And then, so they say, "shit got real".

>Mimi: Be oblivious to impending impact.

"I am 99% positive we will not be destroyed in a large meteor-based fireball within the next couple of minutes."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3858 on: April 08, 2012, 11:45:19 pm »

>Salute. Then Travel through the gate.
Raggle Fraggle

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3859 on: April 09, 2012, 12:47:57 am »

Move up, up, right first I suppose. I somehow think that they're going to move before I can do this though.

>Steve: Spin around with some seriously Sinister Irony on those three imps.

[6,6+9] = 21 v. Reflex (No Affront)
[6,9+9] = 24 v. Reflex
[3,8+9] = 20 v. Reflex

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3860 on: April 09, 2012, 01:32:06 am »

>Salute. Then Travel through the gate.

In my defense, large scale combat encounters are distracting.

The Prospitians deliver you to a gate. After giving a snappy salute, you hop through it.

You emerge onto a mountaintop, where-upon sits one of your co-players homes.

RL: Heal.
Yup. Nothin' special. Just standing there and healing.

Oh, and just a reminder - I can reroll a damage die against bloodied enemies due to Exsanguine. So if I get a shitty damage roll, I'd like to be given the chance for a reroll.

Alright.

Danielle uses her second wind, and recovers to full health.

Imp number 4 advances, and hits Claire for 6 damage. Claire is now at 22 of 48 hit points, and is bloodied.

Move up, up, right first I suppose. I somehow think that they're going to move before I can do this though.

You already used Sinister Irony, which is an encounter power anyway.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3861 on: April 09, 2012, 01:41:14 am »

> Attack, shift left, second wind.
[7,8 + 11] = 26
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3862 on: April 09, 2012, 01:47:41 am »

You already used Sinister Irony, which is an encounter power anyway.
I hate it when I confuse one ability name with another. I meant Reaping Justice, oh well too late now anyways. I'll use it later.

>Steve: Shift up-right and attack imp 7

[6,5+13] = 24

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3863 on: April 09, 2012, 02:11:17 am »

> Attack, shift left, second wind.
[7,8 + 11] = 26

Claire takes seven points of damage from starting her turn next to the imp, then cuts it in twain. She steps left, behind Steve and catches her breath, bringing herself up to 39 hit points.

Imp 6 moves closer to Steve but cannot attack as well, as it is stunned.

Unfortunately, it only needs to be near Steve to hurt him with its flame aura. He takes seven points from the heat before stepping toward the enemies and dispatching imp 7.

The Fire basilisk locks eyes with Alex, hoping to freeze him to the spot, but fails.

Though stunned, the Giclops closes range with the group.

The Ghost Basilisk, also stunned, only moves toward Claire.

Alex takes 7 damage from starting his turn next to the Giclops, and is now bloodied. He expends his second wind, and slams his axe into the Giclops foot, dealing 20 damage.

The creature does not flinch.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3864 on: April 09, 2012, 08:56:37 am »

>Mikheal: Attack basilisk and then Second Wind

3+6+2= 11
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3866 on: April 09, 2012, 10:44:58 am »

That was Be The Knight, not Second Wind. I thought they were two different methods of Healing.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3867 on: April 09, 2012, 10:48:13 am »

Explorify the home.
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3868 on: April 09, 2012, 11:07:32 am »

That was Be The Knight, not Second Wind. I thought they were two different methods of Healing.

This would be a nice time for an AOE attack.

Mikhael: BE THE KNIGHT.

(That hits everything around me and heals me, right?)

It hits up to three enemies around you, and allows you or an ally to use their second wind as a free action.

No, they aren't. Though you can use Be the Knight's healing effect if you've already used your second wind, but not the other way around.

Explorify the home.

You enter the home, which appears to have been ransacked. Someone went through all of this stuff! There are a lot of books, some video game equipment near the tv, and a few rapiers are hung up on the walls.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3869 on: April 09, 2012, 11:30:16 am »

>Steve: Shift up-left and spin around with Reaping Justice

[10,7+9] = 26 v. Reflex
[9,2+9] = 20 v. Reflex

Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 335