???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388573 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (In-Game Doomed Timeline Count: 1)
« Reply #3900 on: April 09, 2012, 06:20:37 pm »

You could have informed of that instead of just doing it, becuase if I knew that I would have ditched shooting the Basilisk and went for one of the Imps.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3901 on: April 09, 2012, 06:27:00 pm »

I provided a map of the battle. I assumed you would look at the consequences of moving and shooting before deciding on an action.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3902 on: April 09, 2012, 06:32:45 pm »

I provided a map of the battle. I assumed you would look at the consequences of moving and shooting before deciding on an action.
Well, I thought I would be able to clip a shot through the wall. You can't trust me to think Logically on my own, god damn it!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3903 on: April 09, 2012, 06:49:08 pm »

inb4 TroyxMikhael corpsekiss

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3904 on: April 09, 2012, 07:02:07 pm »

>Mimi: Head outside.

"Looks like we have a visitor."
"GOD D/\MM|T /\LL, WHEN I F|ND TH/\T B/\STARD | /\M GO|NG TO.... wa|t, he's probably dead already. Well that's... actually k|nd of sad. Huh."
TB finally notices what's going on.
"Oh, h| there. Any chance one of you has a cannonk|nd spec|bus? /\nd can someone get th|s stupid armored salamander off my head, |t k|nd of t|ckles."
Armored Salamander: "DIE FIEND!"

TE: Emergency Rocket Boots.
The Emergency plot device rocket boots you wear in case you get yourself too deep into trouble activate, launching your unconscious, bleeding self and the shrapnel that impaled you off somewhere else in the mountains. We'll probably find you later when you're dead or something.

CA: Explore.
Well at least you're on the right planet. First try, too, thankfully. Time to find the Mage. You set off in what you theorize is the general direction of his house, which is of course in the exact opposite direction from where he actually is. You may be a Seer, but nobody ever said you were a good one...

RL: HALBERD SMASH
3+3+irrelevant. The Brutal Affront pile might not stop from getting taller. Or my RNG is broken. Maybe both.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3905 on: April 09, 2012, 07:20:07 pm »

Several salamanders gather around the site of the meteor fragment crash, most of them sad and solemn over the death of the ones unfortunate enough to be under the meteor now, and some straight up flipping out. One salamander wearing panties on his head wanders around shouting that the end-times are coming.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3906 on: April 09, 2012, 07:23:18 pm »

Hey Blade, can you at least Shift my Corpse around? Its not like it'll change much, seeing that its likely I would've KO'd anyway and I am not really going to hit the Basilisk.

Or maybe Troy could just shove my body down the stairs to get it out of the way.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3907 on: April 09, 2012, 07:26:38 pm »

Hey Blade, can you at least Shift my Corpse around? Its not like it'll change much, seeing that its likely I would've KO'd anyway and I am not really going to hit the Basilisk.

Or maybe Troy could just shove my body down the stairs to get it out of the way.

It's up to Riccto whether or not Troy burns an action tossing you down a flight of friendship stairs or just gets all up in the underlings collective grills to distract them from mauling you to death.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3908 on: April 09, 2012, 07:27:46 pm »

"...See? SEE? I told you we wouldn't be destroyed in a meteor impact. It was those other salamanders."

Mimi puts on her investigation face. "And just who are you supposed to be? Your haughtiness and disregard for all emotion make me think you're either CA or TB."
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 07:34:54 pm by freeformschooler »

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3909 on: April 09, 2012, 07:46:45 pm »

tossing you down a flight of friendship stairs
I love this thread sometimes.
"...See? SEE? I told you we wouldn't be destroyed in a meteor impact. It was those other salamanders."

Mimi puts on her investigation face. "And just who are you supposed to be? Your haughtiness and disregard for all emotion make me think you're either CA or TB."
"TB. Ser|ously, someone get th|s moron off my head, |'d rather not k|ll another one of these guys."

Armored Salamander: "WHY WON'T YOU PERISH, FIEND FROM THE SKY?!?"

CA: Be completely lost.
You are now CA, and you are completely lost. Who would have thought that being a Seer of Theory wouldn't automatically grant you some sort of land-mapping ability?
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3910 on: April 09, 2012, 07:59:22 pm »

Do I have two actions because my scourge charge didnt go through? If so.

FRIENDSHIP TOSS: DOWN THE STAIRS EDITION.
Then.
Shift FORWARD. DOUBLE ATTACK ZE IMPS.

[7+8]+11=26
[5+10]+11=26

Huh. Curious.
Raggle Fraggle

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3911 on: April 09, 2012, 08:04:16 pm »

"Nah. You deserve to suffer."

>Mimi: Locate another valiant SALAMANDER WARRIOR and toss him at TB's head too.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3912 on: April 09, 2012, 08:13:15 pm »

"Nah. You deserve to suffer."

>Mimi: Locate another valiant SALAMANDER WARRIOR and toss him at TB's head too.
"| k|nd of just d|dn't want to have to hurt the l|ttle guy. But |f you |ns|st..."
TB: TIMETRAVEL
You travel forward a few seconds in time to where the salamander is yelping at your disappearance and flailing in midair, and whack 'im hard with a clock handle straight from your CLOCKKIND specibus. He disappears into the distance, and a few seconds later you hear a satisfying 'WHOOMPH'. You take out your handy binoculars and watch from a distance as the warrior falls out of the tree, dazed but mostly unscathed. You then prepare your clock handle as you see Mimi preparing to throw another terrified salamander at you.
"Do you really want to throw that unfortunate l|ttle guy at me, or can we d|scuss th|s crap |n a more c|v|l|zed manner?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3913 on: April 09, 2012, 08:16:26 pm »

Do I have two actions because my scourge charge didnt go through? If so.

FRIENDSHIP TOSS: DOWN THE STAIRS EDITION.
Then.
Shift FORWARD. DOUBLE ATTACK ZE IMPS.

[7+8]+11=26
[5+10]+11=26

Huh. Curious.

No, no, it's just I had to not post your turn because you had no way to scourge charge the bondage imp anymore. And tossing Mikhael's ass down the stairs would be a standard action so if you do that, you can't attack this turn.

> Valiant Salamander Warrior: Have no idea what the hell is going on.

Yeah, you think you can handle that.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3914 on: April 09, 2012, 08:31:31 pm »

>Mimi: Put the terrified salamander down.

"Yeah, alright. I'm Mimi, as you probably know. This is Emily." She points to Emily who is obviously dumbfounded. "I'm guessing CA somehow caused your meteor to break up and you to land here?"
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 335