???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 404833 times)

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (In-Game Doomed Timeline Count: 1)
« Reply #3960 on: April 10, 2012, 01:09:21 pm »

((Aw the day I couldn't be online (on my own laptop) was the same day there was a pesterlog. A pesterchum threesome would have been so much fun. Oh yeah, I got Pesterchum on my new laptop and, needless to say, it works fine.))

Emily doesn't interrupt the conversation between the two seeing as they clearly know each other, as well as just not knowing what to say. Their conversation appears to be going smoothly despite her loitering awkwardly in the background oh hey they're done. She follows them without so much as a word.

((When we reach another area then maybe we can do a Pesterchum thing? i dunno i'm apprehensive about asking people if they wanna do stuff))
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3961 on: April 10, 2012, 01:14:05 pm »

I would be down for pesterchum....if it worked on this darn mac.

Also, I see some of the differeances between Troy and Mikael, but I never really thought them to be THAT drastic.
Raggle Fraggle

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3962 on: April 10, 2012, 01:41:46 pm »

Alright, since Apples is here:

>Party: Head north out of village.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3963 on: April 10, 2012, 02:30:19 pm »

I would be down for pesterchum....if it worked on this darn mac.

Also, I see some of the differeances between Troy and Mikael, but I never really thought them to be THAT drastic.

You will be surprised.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3964 on: April 10, 2012, 05:18:17 pm »

RL: Get off your behind and pull out one of those "Monster Hunting Manuals" you've been holding on to.

Basically, use the FLARPING manual's effect on the Giclops. As for the Defense score dropped, can I have that be AC?

You sure can, but you still have a standard action. I'd use it. Also, you take 7 damage from starting your turn next to this lug. You're at 24 hit points, so not quite bloodied.
So becoming un-prone and using the book only takes my move and minor actions? That actually sort of makes sense.

RL: Shift one south-west. You don't want to keep standing next to this asshole.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3965 on: April 10, 2012, 06:13:59 pm »

RL: Get off your behind and pull out one of those "Monster Hunting Manuals" you've been holding on to.

Basically, use the FLARPING manual's effect on the Giclops. As for the Defense score dropped, can I have that be AC?

You sure can, but you still have a standard action. I'd use it. Also, you take 7 damage from starting your turn next to this lug. You're at 24 hit points, so not quite bloodied.
So becoming un-prone and using the book only takes my move and minor actions? That actually sort of makes sense.

RL: Shift one south-west. You don't want to keep standing next to this asshole.

You shift back away from yon horrid beast.

What kind of action is standing up? Is it a move action? If so...
> Claire: Get up, shift northwest (with a standard action) and Scorpion's Strike the basilisk.

You know, there should be some more art of us getting whooped. Or WHOPped. I guess I'll start that. Expect it to be done in three years.
Wait, earlier he said it was immaterial "for the rest of the encounter". In that case, change y actiom to
> Claire: Get up, 3 east, Scorpion's Strike the giclops.
Also I derpily forgot to make a roll.
[6,8 + 11] = 25

I mentioned that the basilisk is not, in fact immaterial anymore, so which one of these will you pursue?

Fire off a stream of friendship calls at the imp. We will meet another day....go check up on mr.McBleedypants.

You decide to let the imp go... For now. Instead, you go check on your friend and his empty arteries.

He's still in pretty bad shape, but it looks like he'll regain consciousness soon, so there's that.

I'll re-do your hand soonish, I have guests.

Alright, since Apples is here:

>Party: Head north out of village.

You decide to leave the village. You can't imagine you're particularly popular right now. Conveniently, there's a path that goes more or less north out of the village.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3966 on: April 10, 2012, 06:16:36 pm »

The second one, please.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3967 on: April 10, 2012, 09:49:12 pm »

The second one, please.

You run up to the giclops and slash at its legs, dealing 13 damage. It doesn't seem fazed by this development.

>Steve: Shift left and hit the basilisk when it comes back.

[10,5+13] = 28

You step toward the basilisk and whack it upside the head with your tonfa. Your attack deals 14 damage. The Basilisk hisses angrily at you.

The Giclops swings a huge arm at Claire, who luckily ducks. The Giclops also fails to adjust his attack or defense pattern, so the defensive decrease from Danielle's manual persists.

The basilisk bites at Steve, but the Sage's training prepared him for ghost snake things. Well, indirectly, anyway.

BT turns around and speeds toward the group, covering the distance quickly.

Alex attacks the basilisk while it is pre-occupied with Steve, slaying it.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3968 on: April 10, 2012, 09:56:42 pm »

RL: HALBERD PUMMELIN' TIME
7+6+11=24.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3969 on: April 10, 2012, 10:02:07 pm »

>Blade: Reveal Troy's new hand.

You got your bats, and your The Champion armor.

RL: HALBERD PUMMELIN' TIME
7+6+11=24.

Luckily for you, you are at sufficient distance from the Giclops that you aren't burned horribly at the start of your turn. You smash the Giclops' knee with your halberd, dealing 20 damage. It doesn't seem to notice. Either this thing has a hell of a pain threshold, or
it may just be braindead. Hard to tell.

No new map because no moves.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3970 on: April 10, 2012, 10:11:01 pm »

TB: Escape the wrath of the salamanders.
Like hell you're going to get burnt at the stake again. You abscond like hell to the north with Mimi and Emily, checking every few seconds to completely ensure that you aren't being followed by malicious glubbing little bastards.

After a while, you're completely sure that you're safe from salamanders, and sit down against a rock for a short rest. After all, you did just endure a meteor crash.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3971 on: April 10, 2012, 10:40:29 pm »

>Bask in the Glory of WAR-BAT.

>Guard Mikeal. Make sure he recovers.
Raggle Fraggle

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3972 on: April 10, 2012, 10:47:00 pm »

[S] Everyone: Bask in the glory of WARBAT.

Seriously, freeform. You're the one with flash. Get on this. RIGHT. NOW. :P
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 11:19:24 pm by TherosPherae »

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3973 on: April 10, 2012, 10:48:49 pm »

> Claire: Continue the assault.
[9,1 + 11] = 21
[5,3 + 11] = 19
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3974 on: April 10, 2012, 10:57:48 pm »

>Troy: Resist WARBATS call for blood, glory and skulls
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 335