???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388567 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (In-Game Doomed Timeline Count: 1)
« Reply #4110 on: April 21, 2012, 08:29:37 pm »

"Heh, I think I can ta-Gah!"
Mikheal then immediately ducks over to cover one of the wounds he acquired.
"I-I swear, I'm fine!"

But Mikheal knows for a fact hes not that good a Liar.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4111 on: April 21, 2012, 08:31:12 pm »

If you reply fast then MAYBE I can make a hilarious vending machine flash ala Gamzee's Shop in an hour or two.

EDIT: Whoops, meant to put that in OOC. Sorry.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4112 on: April 21, 2012, 08:32:21 pm »

>YOU THERE. GIRL. GO THROUGH THE PORTAL.

Also, John, are you going to post the Pesterchum transcript of Danielle's conversation with the angelic fellow, or should I?
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4113 on: April 21, 2012, 09:04:10 pm »

"Is that a vending machine? I could really go for some soda right now."

>Mimi: Examine the vending machine.

THE MYSTERIES OF THE VENDING MACHINE.

The vending machine is unplugged. Curious as to what is inside, you hook it up to a portable battery you had in your sylladex, which may or may not be leaking radiation. Who can say?

The vending machine seems to have a little bit of everything. It has 8 rows, with four columns.

1st Row: Snacks (chips)
Bugles (280 Boondollars), Lays (280 Boondollars), Tiger Chips (300 Boondollars), Fruit Chips (6000 Boondollars)
2nd Row: Snacks (cookies)
Generic Chocolate chips (300 Boondollars), Fruit Newtons (6000 Boondollars), Thin Mints (350 Boondollars), Sopor Slime Cookies (420 Boondollars)
3rd Row: Gum
CRACKLING CHILI CATACLYSM CHEW (250 Boondollars), LoSaS Mint (250 Boondollars), Frog Flavored Chewing Gum (1 Boondollar), Faygum (420 Boondollars)
4th Row: Beverages (Soda)
Mystery Faygo! (840 Boondollars), Rock and Rye Faygo (840 Boondollars), Cola Faygo (840 Boondollars), Red Faygo (840 Boondollars)
5th Row: Beverages (Various)
Tab (800 Boondollars), Root Beer Faygo (840 Boondollars), Bottled Water (750 Boondollars), LoPaV Tea (800 Boondollars)
6th Row: Frozens
Fudge bar (1000 Boondollars), Fruity Frogsicle (1000 Boondollars), Ice (100 Boondollars), Popsicles (800 Boondollars)
7th Row: Souvenirs
Model Factory (2500 Boondollars), Typheus Scale Model (4500 Boondollars), Fruit (6000 Boondollars), Model Tree (2000 Boondollars)
8th Row: Crap
8 ball (8888 Boondollars), Cue Ball (Out Of Stock), Fraymotif Checklist (500 Boondollars), Medium Atlas, (6 billion Boondollars)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4114 on: April 21, 2012, 09:17:14 pm »

Also, John, are you going to post the Pesterchum transcript of Danielle's conversation with the angelic fellow, or should I?

Are you kidding? I was waiting all day for you do that :P

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4115 on: April 21, 2012, 11:14:08 pm »

>(S): Mimi: Vend.

(You still can only advance text via space bar, sorry guys. Also I'm fighting with my host right now so you have to look at MegaSWF's annoying ads :P)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 11:17:16 pm by freeformschooler »

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4116 on: April 21, 2012, 11:22:17 pm »

Shit: Happen.
What, again? You just happened like 30 minutes ago. You think it's about time Crap takes a turn.

Crap: Happen.
You are totally down with that. You get down to happenin' right this second.

Be TE.
You are now TE. You're pretty sure you're dead, but something feels wrong. Sort of like the feeling you got when you broke that cruxite weapon over that poor Imp's head. Like you broke some sort of higher law, and now nature is going to sling you into a shitty afterlife for it. Or maybe something worse, you can't tell, it all jsut hurts ithurts it HURTSithURts let us out lettusssFREEEE

Zarean: Something bad is about to happen.
Yeah, your Seer senses are going absolutely batshit crazy over here. As you near the shiny object, you very quickly realize that it's just a shiny pearl, not a gate. Shit. Well, maybe you can... Is that the Mind symbol up in Skaia? What's that doing ther-... what the hell? You weren't expecting him to ascend this soon, especially since you just saw him in the Land of... that's not the Knight, is it. Shit. Again.

Everyone: See the thing in Skaia. Have absolutely no idea what's going on.

You are now TB. You only barely have any idea of what's going on, but you aren't really surprised. You've seen enough ascensions that they're never a surprise. Although the double Mind symbol is a bit worrisome. You continue into the factory after you're sure Mimi and Emily didn't set off any lethal traps anyways.

You are now Danielle, and you have no idea what that glowing thing is, but it's probably going to suck. Goddamn Sburb.

You are now the Narrator, and you're not going to speak for everyone else's characters since that's a thing they're supposed to do on their own. Plus you're a bit lazy and don't want the wall of text to be too ginormous.

Phlegm: SPLIT ASCENSION
You are TE again, just for reference.
Your psyche splits in two as you ascend. Your sane half goes back to your original session, to your dreamself on Prospit. Your dreamglobe explodes, and you find yourself floating above the planet where you once dreamed as an eclipse nears, and your friends are about to fight the Black King. Well, you suppose it's never too late to rejoin the party, although you are slightly concerned that the Mind symbol on your chest is hollowed out compared to the one you've seen before, almost as though you're missing a vital piece. You jump down into the fray anyways, ready to help the team you lost so long ago.

The other half of you, the part you were supposed to tame and control as the Page, the part was created after you created your own session, the part that's generally deranged, the part containing a Title of its own, surpressed due to its nature and the fact that it's murderous in every sense of the word... That half goes to your other dreamself, salvaged from the remains of Derse in your second, broken session. That dreamself which is, currently, hidden under the floorboards of a certain Wandering Villager. You reach god-tier again, something goes truly and horribly wrong, and a beast is awoken.

A village is slaughtered; a Wandering Villager turned to a Weeping Vagrant, crying for those he knew, those he wished to help, as they were slaughtered by something he brought upon them.

The Prince of Mind is awake and has received an immortal body of his own, no longer sharing with the Page. And boy, is he pissed.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And I'll do the chatlog from the angel later so that I don't pull a WALL OF TEXT x2 COMBO.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4117 on: April 21, 2012, 11:27:27 pm »

"g00sh darn it and dang flabbit. I guess I c00uld try t00 stabilize y00u. 00r tank th00se guys. wait..wheres babesprite?"

>Babesprite:Be having a great time at the beach teaching turtles baseball
Raggle Fraggle

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4118 on: April 21, 2012, 11:28:53 pm »

Wait... so this is really bad, but it doesn't really affect us because both halves of TE were sent outside our current session?

>Mimi: Feel it again.

Mimi snaps out of her shopper's ennui. "Uh oh. That feeling I had earlier. It's back, and it's stronger."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4119 on: April 21, 2012, 11:41:57 pm »

Wait... so this is really bad, but it doesn't really affect us because both halves of TE were sent outside our current session?
The sane half is in another session. The batshit crazy murderous half is on the Battlefield of 'our' session, and will probably leave that soon to one of the Lands to find greener pastures for mass murder. So yeah it's probably pretty bad.

TB: "Yeah, someone just ascended. Probably TE and GK from the looks of it. Fortunately, we kept TE's dreamself around, so he's either on your planet at some point in time, or he's still in the session somewhere. So it's probably not too big of a deal."

And, as promised, angel-log:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 11:44:14 am by TherosPherae »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4120 on: April 22, 2012, 12:29:32 am »

>(S): Mimi: Vend.

(You still can only advance text via space bar, sorry guys. Also I'm fighting with my host right now so you have to look at MegaSWF's annoying ads :P)

It's Beautiful...

>Babesprite:Be having a great time at the beach teaching turtles baseball

"Okay, maybe we should adapt the rules a touch. I don't know about all of yous, but I don't enjoy waiting a quarter of an hour watching one of yous running the bases, eh?"

But yeah, he's having a good time.

>Alex: Be confused about what just went down.

It was more up than down, but we aren't here to argue semantics. Far more importantly, you don't recognize the tell-tale signs of someone reaching the God-tiers.

"ANYONE RECOGNIZE WHAT THAT WAS?"

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4121 on: April 22, 2012, 12:59:24 pm »

>Troy: Be confused at the occurance. Attempt to further treat Mikeals wounds

>LH: Be enraged at the occurance. Action will be taken

>Babesprite: Crack down on corruption in the sport of Turtle Baseball. THERE WILL BE RULES DAMMIT.
Raggle Fraggle

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4122 on: April 22, 2012, 01:09:16 pm »

The occurance completely flies by Mikheal's head, due to the fact that he is both in Pain and Indoors.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4123 on: April 22, 2012, 01:31:19 pm »

> Claire: Boggle vacantly at these Mindy shenanigans.
"no, i got nothing."
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4124 on: April 22, 2012, 05:51:43 pm »

Spoiler: Curious happenings (click to show/hide)

>Mimi: Captchalogue over a hundred thousand boondollars' worth of wrapped feast.
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 335