???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386473 times)

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Playing and Building the next version!)
« Reply #4170 on: April 27, 2012, 09:43:37 am »

"What are you look!ng for?"
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4171 on: April 30, 2012, 01:20:25 pm »

"I honestly don't know how dangerous TE m|ght be r|ght now, espec|ally s|nce |t's supposedly h|s crazy half that's st|ll here. |'d suggest we just avo|d h|m |f we can, really, and only try to f|ght h|m |f there's no other opt|on."
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4172 on: April 30, 2012, 01:48:44 pm »

>CT: Wait for Mimi to respond.

((ffs/Mimi hasn't responded to my question so I guess he's waiting for a response to
>Mimi: Check if you had any kind of light source from your underwater adventures.

BLAAAAADE))

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4173 on: April 30, 2012, 02:19:48 pm »

>Mimi: Check if you had any kind of light source from your underwater adventures.

BLAAAAADE))

Oops.

Mimi looks around for a suitable light source in her sylladex, and finds a small flashlight. It's not particularly bright, but beggars can't be choosers.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4174 on: May 01, 2012, 01:04:01 pm »

"Oh. Any !dea how long that'll last? If !t goes out, then we can use my laptop's light to f!nd our way back out. TB can leave w!th us too I guess."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4175 on: May 01, 2012, 07:12:28 pm »

"I guess a while? I don't know."

>Mimi: Use the flashlight to search around for any switches, levers, contraptions or other items of use.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4176 on: May 01, 2012, 10:52:56 pm »

> Sneak your way up those steps. Thar be monsters about
Raggle Fraggle

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4177 on: May 03, 2012, 09:48:04 pm »

Spoiler: Talking to myself (click to show/hide)

TB: "Lad|es and Em|ly, |t seems we m|ght have just a l|ttle b|t of a problem."

Page: Win.
You and your group do that. They've been busy since you were gone, and since it seems that almost everyone's got fancy-shmancy pajamas like yours, the poor carapaced bastard didn't stand much of a chance. There was also some rebellion guy helping you out under a red flag, although you're not too sure what the hell that was about, but hey, he had an army and shit and that sort of helped. Anyways, black king's dead, there's some giant frog lounging around, and everyone's pilling through a magical doorway like goddamn sardines eager to go become deities of a new universe. Except you.

Because the door won't let you through.

You tried walking through, running at it, even going around it and kicking through the back. The damn thing won't let you go through. Pretty soon, it's just you and the Theif left. The same chick you stole from before you got kicked. Great. Here it comes. She's going to ask for her weapon back, and you're just gonna be empty handed. Way to go, genius.

Narrator: Say something.

What? You thought these were done? Nope. They really aren't.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4178 on: May 04, 2012, 12:25:41 am »

TB: "Lad|es and Em|ly, |t seems we m|ght have just a l|ttle b|t of a problem."
((^ I llol'd at this.))
At first sounding genuinely concerned, she asked "What !s !t? The green!sh t!nt on that rubbery mess of debr!s you probably call ha!r?"

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4179 on: May 04, 2012, 01:18:56 am »

"Nah, just a hom|c|dal man|ac out to k|ll us all. Thankfully, | th|nk he's go|ng somewhere else f|rst. And he'd have to go through LH."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4180 on: May 07, 2012, 04:42:37 pm »

> Sneak your way up those steps. Thar be monsters about

You begin sneaking your way up the stairs, hoping to get the drop on the enemies you can clearly hear. Unfortunately, they seem to be able to hear you about as well as you could hear them- There are several waiting near the landing as you crest the last few stairs.

Roll initiative.

"I guess a while? I don't know."

>Mimi: Use the flashlight to search around for any switches, levers, contraptions or other items of use.

You start taking a better look around the factory. The layout is similar to the other factory you were in, but the machines themselves are different. As near as you can tell, it's set up to perform the same operation, manufacturing trees, but you'll be darned if you think could believe for a second this place could be automated, even if it did appear operational, which it did not. There are an abundance of levers along the conveyor belts and machines, but a few casual tests reveal that they are non-functional. No way to tell if it's due to a lack of power or just plain disrepair, and considering how old and dusty this place is, it might very well be either one.

>Alex: Request permission to use your friend's facilities.

"HEY, DANIELLE, DO YOU MIND IF I TAKE A QUICK SHOWER BEFORE WE MOVE ON? I'M SOAKED WITH SWEAT."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4181 on: May 08, 2012, 01:55:14 am »

RL: "Eh, go ahead. You might want to use up a little grist fixing it up if you haven't already, though - I'm pretty sure it's still a mess from when the Giclops showed up."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4182 on: May 08, 2012, 02:10:32 am »

"...OH HELL. I DON'T HAVE ANY WAY TO DO THAT FROM HERE. I'LL HAVE TO REMEMBER TO GET THAT DONE NEXT TIME I'M BACK AT MY PLACE. I GUESS IT'LL HAVE TO WAIT THEN. I SUPPOSE I CAN AT LEAST ALCHEMIZE SOME FRESH CLOTHES IN THE MEANTIME, AT LEAST.

"SO, WHAT'S NEXT AGAIN? WE CAME HERE SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE YOU HAVE A MAP, RIGHT?"

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4183 on: May 08, 2012, 06:13:50 am »

>Warbat: Succumb to your unimaginable bloodlust.

>Troy: Scourge Charge Knight imp
[7,9]+somefin
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 09:04:16 am by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4184 on: May 08, 2012, 07:53:17 am »

RL: "Eh, go ahead. You might want to use up a little grist fixing it up if you haven't already, though - I'm pretty sure it's still a mess from when the Giclops showed up."

And here I was going to say inb4 embarassing anime shower scene.

"Well, what should we do now? Head back to the village and start asking for quests or what?"
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 335