???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386511 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Playing and Building the next version!)
« Reply #4185 on: May 08, 2012, 11:50:21 pm »

>Warbat: Succumb to your unimaginable bloodlust.

>Troy: Scourge Charge Knight imp
[7,9]+somefin

Hold on bucko, initiative first. If you get top initiative, you'll do this, but otherwise, you may have to re-evaluate your turn.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4186 on: May 09, 2012, 02:55:55 pm »

RL: "Yep. Anywhere specific you guys want to go? We could try to meet up with the rest of the group, or we could wander around like imbeciles until we find something neat. I don't really care which."

TB: "Something tells me those townspeople aren't going to very receptive any time soon. We should probably wait until they've got the mess cleaned up first."
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4187 on: May 09, 2012, 04:48:45 pm »

"my vote is that we go treasure hunting again. or wander around like imbeciles, that might work too. whatever you guys say."
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4188 on: May 09, 2012, 05:55:26 pm »

"AnYthInG iS BeTTer tHaN noTHiNG. I doN'T ThInk WE'll finD aNYThiNG WiThoUt TryInG."

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4189 on: May 09, 2012, 08:17:39 pm »

INITIATIVE [7,10]+9=26
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4190 on: May 09, 2012, 09:38:45 pm »

INITIATIVE [7,10]+9=26

Your battle instincts serve you well, and you leap into action as your opponents slowly assume battle position. You slam the War Bat into the nearest imp's head, and it's armor fails to protect it. A small dusting of grist is all that remains to mark your foe's passing.

The closer of the card imps and the remaining Knight imp move to attack you. Your weapon easily intercepts both attacks.

The third imp, the Ogre, and the Basilisk all pad closer to you.

RL: "Yep. Anywhere specific you guys want to go? We could try to meet up with the rest of the group, or we could wander around like imbeciles until we find something neat. I don't really care which."

"my vote is that we go treasure hunting again. or wander around like imbeciles, that might work too. whatever you guys say."

"AnYthInG iS BeTTer tHaN noTHiNG. I doN'T ThInk WE'll finD aNYThiNG WiThoUt TryInG."

"WE COULD GO TALK TO SOME OF YOUR SNAKES. WE NEVER DID FIND A NEW PLACE FOR THEM TO LIVE, DID WE?" Alex shuffled his feet a bit and looked at the floor. "... CAN WE JUST MAKE SURE WE DON'T GO NEAR THAT CLEARING AGAIN?"

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4191 on: May 09, 2012, 09:45:58 pm »

TB: "Something tells me those townspeople aren't going to very receptive any time soon. We should probably wait until they've got the mess cleaned up first."
"Maybe to you, but I see no reason for them to hate me. But whatever, I guess we can wa!t, !f there's anyth!ng else to do-- I'll be damned !f I'm just gonna s!t here do!ng absolutely noth!ng."
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4192 on: May 09, 2012, 09:53:35 pm »

DOUBLE ATTACKU~ (SO SUGOI)
[6,8]+11=25
[9,4]+11=23
Raggle Fraggle

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4193 on: May 09, 2012, 10:02:30 pm »

TB: "Well, we could go explore south of the village and just sort of walk around it. Or I could do the time-thing and just meet you guys once you're done talking with the salamanders, but that might get Typheus trying to kick my ass again."

RL: "Oh shit, we didn't. We should probably go do that, and then maybe we can go treasure hunting. So that was what, the... first gate?"

Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4194 on: May 09, 2012, 10:53:17 pm »

[6,8]+11=25
[9,4]+11=23

You employ your mighty instrument of war to crush the two imps who deigned to believe they could touch you. More grist litters the floor.

The remaining imp moves toward you, and slashes at you with sharp claws. He catches your upper arm, dealing 6 damage.

The Basilisk shoots a deadly gaze attack your way, and you accidentally look straight in its eyes. You take 7 damage and are immobilized until the end of your next turn.

The Ogre plods forward, and takes advantage of your immobile state to strike you for 13 damage. You are currently at 28 of 54 hit points, and one hit point from being bloodied.

"PRETTY SURE IT WAS THE SECOND."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4195 on: May 09, 2012, 11:49:13 pm »

RL: "Second gate it is, then. No sense lazing about in my house, really, since we don't have to alchemize anything special to survive here."

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4196 on: May 10, 2012, 01:45:24 am »

TB: "Well, we could go explore south of the village and just sort of walk around it. Or I could do the time-thing and just meet you guys once you're done talking with the salamanders, but that might get Typheus trying to kick my ass again."
"You'll be gone for a wh!le and r!sk gett!ng your ass beat. I vote for the second opt!on."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4197 on: May 10, 2012, 03:16:37 pm »

>DRAW FORTH THE POWER OF MY HOT BLOODED FRIENDSHIP TO HEAL MY WOUNDS (second wind.)
>DOUBLE THE DOUBLE ATTAKU

[7,3]+11=21
[2,10]+11=23
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4198 on: May 10, 2012, 07:20:34 pm »

>DRAW FORTH THE POWER OF MY HOT BLOODED FRIENDSHIP TO HEAL MY WOUNDS (second wind.)
>DOUBLE THE DOUBLE ATTAKU

[7,3]+11=21
[2,10]+11=23

You steel your resolve in a hard boiled hot blooded manner, restoring your health to full before striking both the imp and the Ogre. The imp dies immediately, but the Ogre is made from sterner stuff. It takes 18 damage, and barely flinches.

The basilisk approaches you, but does not close the distance... Yet.

The Ogre takes another swing with his sword, dealing 14 damage. You currently have 40 hit points.

--------------------

"OKAY, I'LL JUST GO MAKE THOSE FRESH CLOTHES THEN." Alex zipped off in the direction of the alchemy equipment.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4199 on: May 17, 2012, 06:22:26 pm »

Do people need a reminder of what they can do?

Emily and Mimi: You can continue in the direction you were already headed before ducking into the factory, or back, and head up that hill to the gate you spotted several pages ago.
"You'll be gone for a wh!le and r!sk gett!ng your ass beat. I vote for the second opt!on."
I was the last of the trio to post so I'm waiting on either a response from TB or an answer from Mimi.

There is no way you don't want me to always draw Troy with anime hair forever and always. Speaking of drawing characters, I have been lazy with the sadstuck thing. This is usually how I roll; that I'm-making-a-full-picture-eryyday thing was pretty unusual for me.

Radical.
I agree.
I concur.

I still want to do a canon mega-flash-animation, an exploration sequence, Gristmasstuck and all manner of other fancy group scenes, but we can't have it all.
Oh yeah you still need all those logs don't you. Why is no one is ever on pesterchum? I never even get the chance to help out with this by simulating awkward smalltalk.
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 335