???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388451 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Playing and Building the next version!)
« Reply #4215 on: May 27, 2012, 07:04:23 pm »

"Actually, as visitors to your land, it seems proper that we'd ask you if you needed help with anything."

Alex emerges in freshly laundered clothes, and with no evidence that an unfortunate anime trope unfolded causing him to be seen in his altogether.

Do I want to know what "his altogether" means in this context?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4216 on: May 27, 2012, 07:13:47 pm »

"Actually, as visitors to your land, it seems proper that we'd ask you if you needed help with anything."

Alex emerges in freshly laundered clothes, and with no evidence that an unfortunate anime trope unfolded causing him to be seen in his altogether.

Do I want to know what "his altogether" means in this context?

It hardly matters, since, thank the Dark Gods of the Furthest Ring, nobody saw.

"Unless you know of some way to restore our food supply, I am afraid there is nothing you can do for us.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4217 on: May 27, 2012, 07:15:42 pm »

"Well, when did your food supply disappear in the first place? Was it because of those factories?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4218 on: May 27, 2012, 07:27:54 pm »

"Well, when did your food supply disappear in the first place? Was it because of those factories?"

"It's been growing steadily more difficult to find fruit bearing trees for about a week now. We've never seen it happen before. You see, normally, we needn't walk far at all to find a fruit bearing tree, but the last group that returned with fruit were gone nearly four hours. It's certainly too far to rely on it as a food source any more. In truth, I fear we may have to abandon our village soon."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4219 on: May 27, 2012, 07:32:00 pm »

"Does this, do you think, have anything to due with the giant worm-like guardian in the abandoned factory not far from here being apparently dead or inactive?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4220 on: May 27, 2012, 07:36:34 pm »

"Does this, do you think, have anything to due with the giant worm-like guardian in the abandoned factory not far from here being apparently dead or inactive?"

The salamanders shuffle uncomfortably, and the Elder speaks again. "We do not know. We never enter the factories. Our ancestors were forbidden, long, long ago. All we know is that the factories once created the wonderful fruit bearing trees, and took away the dead and useless trees. Though these days would seem to have passed."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4221 on: May 27, 2012, 08:14:35 pm »

RL: Well, if you think that'll lead to problems, you should probably prevent it. ERRYBODY GET TO FIGHTIN'!
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4222 on: May 28, 2012, 06:17:06 am »

"When did this all start? Do you have any idea what might have caused it?"

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4223 on: May 28, 2012, 08:20:54 am »

((Yay! We're moving on! It's been a while since I posted something here.))

Draw weapons and prepare for combat!

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4224 on: May 28, 2012, 03:25:00 pm »

BINK
BONK*

[7,7]+11=25

I'LL GO FOR IT.
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4225 on: May 28, 2012, 10:02:29 pm »

BINK
BONK*

[7,7]+11=25

I'LL GO FOR IT.

Brutal Affront confirmed! You bring the Warbat down with all your might, dealing 34 to the Ogre. Additionally, you can choose to either deal another d8 of damage to the Ogre, or charge at the Basilisk and attempt a Basic Attack. Or Scourge's Charge, since you can use that in place of a basic attack at the end of a charge.

((Yay! We're moving on! It's been a while since I posted something here.))

Draw weapons and prepare for combat!

RL: Well, if you think that'll lead to problems, you should probably prevent it. ERRYBODY GET TO FIGHTIN'!

The group decides that it's time to KNOCK SOME HEADS. Unfortunately, it would seem that all the heads have come pre-knocked as you make your way up the stairs. You idly collect grist as you mourn the EXP lost. Then you perk up again immediately, taking into account that when it comes to random encounters, there is always more where that came from.
Alex just seems relaxed the whole time, aside from the mild disconcertation whenever he sees structural damage likely caused by BT. Which is often.

"When did this all start? Do you have any idea what might have caused it?"

The old salamander shakes his head. "We have no idea. We only really noticed the decrease in our available food a few short days ago. As to what may have caused the problem, I have no idea."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4226 on: May 28, 2012, 10:27:09 pm »

RL: Keep ascending. Hope you don't fall through an unfortunate hole in the floor.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4227 on: May 28, 2012, 10:57:47 pm »

> Claire: Proceed with caution.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4228 on: May 29, 2012, 05:31:03 pm »

"Does anyone have any backup plans? L!ke what you can poss!bly do !f try!ng to f!nd fru!t becomes a lost cause?"
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4229 on: May 29, 2012, 05:57:22 pm »

"Does anyone have any backup plans? L!ke what you can poss!bly do !f try!ng to f!nd fru!t becomes a lost cause?"

"We have a small mushroom farm cultivated in the shade of one of the larger homes, but it can't feed us all. The fruit is more to our liking in any case."

RL: Keep ascending. Hope you don't fall through an unfortunate hole in the floor.

> Claire: Proceed with caution.

Being careful to avoid points of structural damage, the group ascends to the second gate. BT comes down from the floor above as you reach it, and lands silently. The gate pulses with a green light, waiting.
Pages: 1 ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... 335