???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386487 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Playing and Building the next version!)
« Reply #4230 on: May 29, 2012, 06:05:13 pm »

Mimi squints as she realizes one of the fundamental problems here.

"You said your ancestors were forbidden from going inside the factories. Your ancestors, though, weren't fighting off starvation due to factory malfunctions. I think now, if ever, is the time for breaking tradition. Would you like me to take you inside one of the factories and show you how to get the fruit from it?"

Chumming: 10+3+6
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 06:35:31 pm by freeformschooler »

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4231 on: May 29, 2012, 06:17:46 pm »

RL: Through the portal and awaaaay
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4232 on: May 29, 2012, 06:24:43 pm »

> Claire: Make like Bob Marley and get up, stand up, stand up for your rights
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4233 on: May 29, 2012, 06:47:14 pm »

> Claire: Make like Bob Marley and get up, stand up, stand up for your rights

RL: Through the portal and awaaaay

One by one, the group leaps through the portal, and into the jungle of Danielle's world. However, on the other side of the portal, neither Alex nor Danielle find a familiar sight. The whole area is withered and dead.

Mimi squints as she realizes one of the fundamental problems here.

"You said your ancestors were forbidden from going inside the factories. Your ancestors, though, weren't fighting off starvation due to factory malfunctions. I think now, if ever, is the time for breaking tradition. Would you like me to take you inside one of the factories and show you how to get the fruit from it?"
Quote from: freeformschooler:
aw man 10+3+6

"I do not know. Your words have merit, but this may simply be a test of our will and adherence to the law. I will not risk this village yet in such a foolish way. We will ration what fruit we have now, and trust the factories."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4234 on: May 29, 2012, 06:49:46 pm »

RL: "Well, shit. Looks like Derse screwed things up some more. Little piss-ants. Any ideas on what we should do now? We could go hunt for treasure, or we could go break some Dersite heads, or we could just dick around and try to find the next gate. I'm up for anything, although I'd really like to bust the heads of the people who keep messing up my planet."
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4235 on: May 29, 2012, 06:50:21 pm »

"Oh, c'mon-- I th!nk !t's a better !dea than rely!ng on the goddamned-pa!n-!n-the-ass of process farm!ng mushrooms and hop!ng !t can feed everyone. You sounded pretty certa!n about that not be!ng someth!ng that can or w!ll happen."
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4236 on: May 29, 2012, 07:32:18 pm »

CR: "We ShOUld lOOk fOR tReAsuRe. i doUBt We'D sTaNd a ChanCE aGaiNsT THE DeRsiTes iF We cAugHt THeIr aTteNtIOn nOW."

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4237 on: May 29, 2012, 08:03:06 pm »

"Oh, c'mon-- I th!nk !t's a better !dea than rely!ng on the goddamned-pa!n-!n-the-ass of process farm!ng mushrooms and hop!ng !t can feed everyone. You sounded pretty certa!n about that not be!ng someth!ng that can or w!ll happen."

"Hold on a minute, Emily. I think I can explain this better." Mimi stepped into the elder's hut's doorway and stared him in the eyes.

"Village elder, my name is Mimi Manson, and though you may not know my story, I am the Seer of Space. When I first entered this realm, I did not know what that meant. My ignorance of my role has caused me to hinder my allies in reaching their own goals, when my true goal is to enact the opposite. If I do not explain this to you now, your village will likely starve."

Mimi pointed to sky outside the hut.

"You live in a galaxy governed by strict rules. These rules were built for your ancestors, and by all accounts, they benefited them. Factories did their duties, snakes lived peacefully in jungles, and all other aspects of life went on as they were supposed to. Had not other beings - some gods, you may say - decided to interfere with this galaxy, these rules would have continued to provide you a peaceful life."

"However, there's has been a... what's the phrase..."

"I have seen it with my own eyes. Malicious entities have swarmed into this world and others like it, starting a sort of makeshift Armageddon. Even the - I call them "intruders" - who have good intentions have upset the vital balance of your realm which would have normally lead your world to prosperity and my allies to victory. They work against each other with conflicting motives, preaching of failure when victory being negated is their own fault."

"I have had visions, fleeting as they may be. Snakes lying dead on the burnt grass of a decimated jungle. Black-carapaced warriors executing innocent people and hunting others down. An all-powerful entity, hovering over a large sphere, preparing to destroy entire civilizations on a whim. These freak occurrences are my jurisdiction, but leading your people to salvation is yours."

Mimi stepped back inside. "Because the delicate order governing your realm and others has been disrupted by forces outside our control, the same rules which once brought you peace are now bringing you destruction. Due to the circumstances, your best option now is to fight these rules. And in the end, I think that's what the lesson here is. Breaking the mold and second-guessing the things you took for granted may be what's necessary for both your village and I to succeed."
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 09:14:37 pm by freeformschooler »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4238 on: May 29, 2012, 09:14:40 pm »

RL: "Well, shit. Looks like Derse screwed things up some more. Little piss-ants. Any ideas on what we should do now? We could go hunt for treasure, or we could go break some Dersite heads, or we could just dick around and try to find the next gate. I'm up for anything, although I'd really like to bust the heads of the people who keep messing up my planet."

CR: "We ShOUld lOOk fOR tReAsuRe. i doUBt We'D sTaNd a ChanCE aGaiNsT THE DeRsiTes iF We cAugHt THeIr aTteNtIOn nOW."

"...I THINK LOOKING FOR A SPOT WHERE WE CAN MOVE SOME OF THE SNAKES IS IN ORDER. THEY SAID THAT DIRECT SKAIA-LIGHT MAKES THE GROUND TOO HOT FOR THEM, DIDN'T THEY?"

"Hold on a minute, Emily. I think I can explain this better." Mimi stepped into the elder's hut's doorway and stared him in the eyes.

"Village elder, my name is Mimi Manson, and though you may not know my story, I am the Seer of Space. When I first entered this realm, I did not know what that meant. My ignorance of my role has caused me to hinder my allies in reaching their own goals, when my true goal is to enact the opposite. If I do not explain this to you now, your village will likely starve."

Mimi pointed to sky outside the hut.

"You live in a galaxy governed by strict rules. These rules were built for your ancestors, and by all accounts, they benefited them. Factories did their duties, snakes lived peacefully in jungles, and all other aspects of life went on as they were supposed to. Had not other beings - some gods, you may say - decided to interfere with this galaxy, these rules would have continued to provide you a peaceful life."

"However, there's has been a... what's the phrase..."

"I have seen it with my own eyes. Malicious entities have swarmed into this world and others like it, starting a sort of makeshift Armageddon. Even the - I call them "intruders" - who have good intentions have upset the vital balance of your realm which would have normally lead your world to prosperity and my allies to victory. They work against each other with conflicting motives, preaching of failure when victory being negated is their own fault."

"I have had visions, fleeting as they may be. Snakes lying dead on the burnt grass of a decimated jungle. Black-carapaced warriors executing innocent people and hunting others down. An all-powerful entity, hovering over a large sphere, preparing to destroy entire civilizations on a whim. These freak occurrences are my jurisdiction, but leading your people to salvation is yours."

Mimi stepped back inside. "Because the delicate order governing your realm and others has been disrupted by forces outside our control, the same rules which once brought you peace are now bringing you destruction. Due to the circumstances, your best option now is to fight these rules. And in the end, I think that's what the lesson here is. Breaking the mold and second-guessing the things you took for granted may be what's necessary for both your village and I to succeed."

The salamander nods. "Your words have merit. I will not force my people to do as you say, but I give them leave to follow your instructions. If any wish to be shown the way, I humbly ask that you do so." A few nearby salamanders, having heard the speech and the elder's permission, step forward. One nervously blows a bubble.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4239 on: May 29, 2012, 09:19:53 pm »

"You're wise to let your people decide whether or not to follow me. Now... Emily, do you remember where the closest factory was?"

this would be a convenient time for TB to appear

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4240 on: May 29, 2012, 09:20:56 pm »

this would be a convenient time for TB to appear
The Universe makes a mistake and BT appears instead and proceeds to slaughter everyone No that would be stupid.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4241 on: May 29, 2012, 09:22:25 pm »

"...I THINK LOOKING FOR A SPOT WHERE WE CAN MOVE SOME OF THE SNAKES IS IN ORDER. THEY SAID THAT DIRECT SKAIA-LIGHT MAKES THE GROUND TOO HOT FOR THEM, DIDN'T THEY?"
"Yeah, something along those lines. But there's something of a probl- oh heck, someone on Pesterchum. One second."
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"That was RA. Supposedly, Derse has some sort of ringleader down here managing the tree ops. If we can make him budge, then the tree stuff will stop, hopefully things will regrow, and the snakes will be fine.

But on to what I was saying before, do you see any of the adorable little guys around? It's gonna be pretty hard to move a tribe of snakes that's not here. So my vote is still going towards stopping the deforestation and then trying to hunt down some loot after that."

TB: Reappear conveniently.
Welp, it's been an hour. For the rest of the world, of course. For you, it's been like a picosecond or something. You reappear in the factory, with no sign of Emily or Mimi nearby. "....Typ|cal."

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4242 on: May 29, 2012, 09:30:54 pm »

"i agree that we should stop the deforestation, but i don't think we can take out that ringleader head honcho person out directly. let's just try and stay behind the scenes as much as possible for now. you know, like gorillas."
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4243 on: May 29, 2012, 09:39:08 pm »

"i agree that we should stop the deforestation, but i don't think we can take out that ringleader head honcho person out directly. let's just try and stay behind the scenes as much as possible for now. you know, like gorillas."

"WHAT DO APES HAVE TO DO WITH IT?" Alex said, confused. "IF WE CAN SOMEHOW FIND OUT WHO IT IS, WE MIGHT HAVE A BETTER IDEA OF WHETHER OR NOT WE CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT HIM. ON THE OTHER HAND, HE'S PROBABLY SOMEWHERE VERY SAFE. I DON'T KNOW HOW COMFORTABLE I FEEL ABOUT GOING AFTER HIM. EVEN IF IT IS WHO I THINK IT MIGHT BE."

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4244 on: May 29, 2012, 09:44:00 pm »

"terrorists in the jungle? gorillas? actually that might be the wrong word, but whatever."
Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 335