???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386506 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Playing and Building the next version!)
« Reply #4380 on: June 30, 2012, 12:53:53 am »

RL: SMASH THAT OGRE'S FACE

Using Fruit Crusher Fraymotif. Poor, poor bastard.

[5,7]+12=24.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4381 on: June 30, 2012, 01:27:05 am »

Don't worry, I (think I) know what I'm doing. (this is the part where I fall down and BLEED TO DEATH)
> Claire: Shift up, attack the imp. If it dies, attack Ogre 2 instead.
Regular: [4,10 + 12] = 26
Scorpion's Strike: [7,2 + 12] = 21
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4382 on: June 30, 2012, 01:59:07 am »

THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4383 on: June 30, 2012, 02:54:12 am »

What's that? The TE story arc needs to continue?
Shut up, audience, I'm busy illustrating it. It's not exactly easy wor-
Why illustrate it when writing's been good enough so far?
Because screw you, that's why. Yeah, I said it. Screw yo- OH GOD DON'T GET THE JACKALS. FINE YOU IMPATIENT LITTLE [oh my expletives]. Have a recap of intruder events before I get back to writing the story.

So TE, TB, and CA all crashed into the session by way of a series of unfortunate explosions, dropping the majority of their weird items on the Battlefield. CA got launched onto LoPaV, where he's currently scrambling about trying to find Alex. TB got launched onto... whatever the acronym for Emily's Land is, got in some arguments, and is probably going to be accompanying Mimi back to a portal sometime soon. TE accidentally double-god-tiered on a Quest Bed on LoCaC; one of his godtier selves kicked some royal ass in his original session and is about to get in trouble with the Theif of Breath. The other one woke up on the Battlefield, killed some shit, and is either going to jump to one of the other planets, get in a fight with LH, or both. Oh, and everybody has names, but I'm too lazy to use those in the summary.

Got all that? Good, now I can get back to actual story developments.

Jack: Be coding.
Yeah, instead of time-warping like you said you would, you've pretty much been repurposing an old tracking program of yours. You used to use it to keep track of the various other timeselves running about and causing chaos, but you think you can rebuild it to find TE. From there, you can hopefully build a little portal to drop him.... somewhere. Probably on a meteor near Derse, since that's closer to the Void. Of course, all this was about three relative hours ago - you've been coordinating with various time-looped iterations of yourself to get it done in the hour before Mimi gets back. One copy of you shows up, yells that he's finally got it all compiled, and runs the finished tracking-and-portaling program right as Mimi walks in and sees about twelve iterations of you. Welp, looks like it's time to go back again and continue the loop. Here's hoping there weren't any bugs.

Page-TE: Sulk.
She asked where the weapon you 'borrowed' was. You said you didn't have it. She mocked you for being a gigantic failure like she always does. You've spent the past fifteen minutes or so either wallowing in self-pity or listening to her bitch about how like half of her powers relied on that thing and why'd you have to go lose it in some space-time portal and blah blah blah. Generally, you try to be a happy, helpful guy but you're about fed up with her shit at this point, so you make the historic mistake of opening your mouth.
It's at this point that both parties have noticed a large, blue, orb floating seemingly in midair. TE goes to poke it, but is shoved away by CC, who punches the thing... and instantaneously disappears. TE then proceeds to cautiously poke it, and disappears as well.

Seriously? Another character?
Yes. Shut up and let me get back to the story.

CC: Reappear on Derse's moon.
Wait, shouldn't we have descriptive text about the new character first?
Yeah, probably. Fine, here ya go.

Your name is HANNAH BILLIAN. You've never understood why so many people who know have names that are SO DAMN DIFFICULT TO PRONOUNCE. Anyways, before Sburb, you spent most of your time messing up TE's life due to societal structure and the fact that you're just plain stronger than he is. Well, until you cut off each others' arms. After that, you pretty much left him alone, even during Sburb. Hell, you even pretended not to notice when he took a LEGENDARY WEAPON from you because he needed a gameplay crutch - mostly because you rather like your remaining arm, and you couldn't wield the thing anyways with your CLAYMOREKIND abstratus. You figured you'd let him keep it, until you learned that most of your THIEF OF BREATH powers stemmed from the thing. After that, most of your time was spent either picking up the slack that he left behind when he screwed up that little weapon innovation, or bitching about how you don't get the most out of your powers because of the little bastard. Heck, you were even busy complaining about it when you reached GOD-TIER and basically LEARNED TO FLY. Your chumhandle is convenientClaymore, and you talk like someone who actually knows how to speak, instead of a twit who insists on pretending they have a speech impediment.

BACK TO STORYTELLING.

Hannah: Reappear on Derse's moon.
You promptly reappear on the Earth-session Derse, wondering what the shit that was and hoping your legendary thingamabob is somewhere nearby. You float around, but nothing really interesting comes up. You don't really care, honestly, but you do wonder where the hell the little Page kid went - and more importantly, WHERE IS YOUR WINDY THING GOD DAMMIT.

Windy Thing: Be on TE's corpse on LoCaC.
You continue being an inanimate object in the sylladex of a corpse. This isn't exciting in any way, shape, or form. Whoopee. Let's get back to someone who's actually doing something.

Page-TE: Land on Jack's head.
You reappear right above Jack's head as one of the other humans walks into the... you think you're in a factory of some sort? Whatever. You pick yourself up off of the swearing mess of caffeine and time-travel that is Jack, dust yourself off, and decide that it'd be better if you let Jack do all the talking, and hope that Hannah didn't end up floating out in space. Actually, you don't really give two shits now that she's off your back, so she may as well be floating out in space. Good riddance.

Jack: Realize your code did, in fact, have some bugs.
You realize your code did, in fact, have some bugs - right about when an alien in green pajamas falls onto your noggin. You scramble to get him off, and notice that all of your other timeselves have gone back to do more coding already, and that Mimi's here. Welp, guess you're probably going to have to explain your way out of this one.

TBlog will be tomorrow, barring chores and other such stuff. Also, Blade, please remind me to throw you a PM about CC, since I'm going to bed very very soon after this and barely had the energy to finish this wall of text.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 07:00:19 pm by TherosPherae »
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4384 on: June 30, 2012, 04:16:11 am »

>Plot: Continue

The plot cannot continue as it has run out of quarters. OH SHI no wait, here's one.

RL: SMASH THAT OGRE'S FACE

Using Fruit Crusher Fraymotif. Poor, poor bastard.

[5,7]+12=24.

You leap into the air, slam your halberd into the Ogre's face and cause it to crash to the ground. It takes 25 damage, and is prone.

Dersite 1 shifts down, granting him combat advantage against Alex, who he immediately attacks. Alex takes six damage and is knocked prone, where the Dersite tries to hit him while he's down. Alex rolls out of the way.

Don't worry, I (think I) know what I'm doing. (this is the part where I fall down and BLEED TO DEATH)
> Claire: Shift up, attack the imp. If it dies, attack Ogre 2 instead.
Regular: [4,10 + 12] = 26
Scorpion's Strike: [7,2 + 12] = 21

Claire steps forward and erases the nearest imp from existence. Due to the law of equivalent exchange, the disappearance is answered with grist. Good trade. She also swipes her blade across the knee of one of the ogres, dealing 6 damage.

Alex, still being immobilized, slams one fist into the ground and roars; the resultant shockwave tosses both Ogre's and Dersites behind him, and killing one of the imps. Dersite 2 manages to land on his feet, but the other Dersite and both Ogre's take 24 damage each. Also, their defenses are reduced until the end of their turn, and are also stunned.

Ogre 1 struggles up to its feet, and has a hard time doing even that.

The basilisk, having used its gaze power, approaches to do battle at close range.

Imp 4 charges Claire, attacking clumsily. She dodges out of the way of his attack.

Ogre 2 is content to wait for the Dersites to move before he bothers to go anywhere.

Steve's turn.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4385 on: June 30, 2012, 09:02:39 am »

Run left 6 and give them a taste of Sinister Irony. Shift the box up a square so that it doesn't hit Claire.

>Steve: Be Sinister.

Underling: [9.5+11] = 25
Dersite 1: [9,5+11] = 25
Dersite 2: [6,2+11] = 19

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4386 on: June 30, 2012, 09:04:17 am »

>Mikheal+Troy: Be at Gate
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4387 on: July 03, 2012, 01:55:02 am »

Run left 6 and give them a taste of Sinister Irony. Shift the box up a square so that it doesn't hit Claire.

>Steve: Be Sinister.

Underling: [9.5+11] = 25
Dersite 1: [9,5+11] = 25
Dersite 2: [6,2+11] = 19

You move in and blast the Dersites and imp with Seer assisted tonfa powers. Or tonfa assisted Seer powers. Either way, both Dersites take 11 damage, and the imp is destroyed. Agent 1 looks ready to drop.

Agent 2, now both stunned and immobilized, raises it's guard, prepared for another attack.

Danielle's turn.

>Mikheal+Troy: Be at Gate

Troy is receiving a radio message. Once he responds, or tells me he doesn't want to take DA's call right now, we can get to that.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4388 on: July 03, 2012, 11:29:13 am »

RL: Smash the ogre.

So move left 1, then use the Weapon Power for The Return on Ogre 1.

[8,1]+12=21

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4389 on: July 03, 2012, 04:06:51 pm »

Recive CODEC Radio Message

"a bl00nde dame? maybe i havent met m00st 00f my fell00w players yet. why?"
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4390 on: July 03, 2012, 11:36:27 pm »

Recive CODEC Radio Message

"a bl00nde dame? maybe i havent met m00st 00f my fell00w players yet. why?"

He asks if you could find out then. He says that he got deployed to another land, and he's trying to keep suspicions on himself down because apparently you're still planning on going through with that crazy regisurp plan. If she isn't with you he says, he'd like to take her in, get cozy with the Queen, etc.

RL: Smash the ogre.

So move left 1, then use the Weapon Power for The Return on Ogre 1.

[8,1]+12=21

You wallop the Ogre for 27 damage, causing it to violently explode into grist. Nice.

Agent 1, stunned and immobilized, does nothing but attempt to defend himself.

Claire's turn.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4391 on: July 04, 2012, 01:45:28 am »

> Claire: Move 1 west, then spam attack Dersite 1.
[2,10 + 12] = 24
[4,10 + 12] = 26
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4392 on: July 04, 2012, 07:20:49 am »

"Whats that about a plan? What have you guys been doing?" Mikhael asked after overhearing the radio message. He had every right to be curious, seeing as he was unable to link up with many of his teammates for a while.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4393 on: July 04, 2012, 02:14:58 pm »

>Mimi, TB, TE: Head back towards Emily's location, but keep a watch out for monsters and such.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4394 on: July 04, 2012, 11:48:07 pm »

> Claire: Move 1 west, then spam attack Dersite 1.
[2,10 + 12] = 24
[4,10 + 12] = 26

You force the Dersite's blade aside and run him through, dropping him to bleed on the dead earth. Hopefully you can finish things before he bleeds out, he could still be useful.

Alex lurches back to his feet and gets between the Basilisk and the rest of the party. The basilisk approaches him, ready to bite, and receives an axe wound for its trouble, taking 11 damage. It bites Alex anyway, and he ends up taking 7 damage. Alex is now bloodied.

Ogre 2 is still immobilized from Steve's attack last turn.

It is now Steve's turn again. Also, the basilisk is one space south but I'm too lazy to re-do the upload.

>Mimi, TB, TE: Head back towards Emily's location, but keep a watch out for monsters and such.

You start heading back to the foot of the hill where you left Emily. Unfortunately, your arrival will have to wait because of events happening in REAL TIME. Well, fake time, but whatever.
Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 335