???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388395 times)

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Playing and Building the next version!)
« Reply #4395 on: July 05, 2012, 01:26:21 am »

1. Run up 1 and left 2
2. Use Chilling Insight
3. ???
4. Profit

>Steve: Be Chill

Dersite 1: [4,5+11] = 20
Dersite 2: [8,3+11] = 22

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4396 on: July 05, 2012, 02:35:07 am »

1. Run up 1 and left 2
2. Use Chilling Insight
3. ???
4. Profit

>Steve: Be Chill

Dersite 1: [4,5+11] = 20
Dersite 2: [8,3+11] = 22

Dersite 1 is already down for the count: Attacking it will be an automatic success, and a Coup de Grace besides. Do you want to do this?

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4397 on: July 05, 2012, 11:11:58 am »

"me and a unhappy agent have been w00rking t00wards regicide." He said to Mikheal, "he's asking ab00ut a bl00nde dame"
Raggle Fraggle

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4398 on: July 05, 2012, 11:25:51 am »

Yes, I'll still do this. It's better than not using a power in an encounter.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4399 on: July 05, 2012, 12:01:05 pm »

Yes, I'll still do this. It's better than not using a power in an encounter.

You strike Agent 2 for 16 damage, dazing him, and finish off his dying comrade. Agent 2 is beginning to look rather leery of the situation.

Unable to flee for the moment, the Dersite takes his single action attacking you, but either due to your quickness, or his recent head injury, you remain well out of harm's way.

Danielle's turn.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4400 on: July 05, 2012, 01:15:25 pm »

Danielle: Hit the ogre upside the head.

Standard attack.

[5,5] + whatever, let's just brutal affront this shit. Remember, if anyone missed a brutal affront earlier this encounter (which I can't tell if Alex did because I don't see the rolls for him) then it auto-confirms.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4401 on: July 05, 2012, 03:11:35 pm »

"me and a unhappy agent have been w00rking t00wards regicide." He said to Mikheal, "he's asking ab00ut a bl00nde dame"

"Regicide?" Mikhael asked. Since he still didn't know much about game due to be cut off from his teammates (And being knocked out or incapacitated for most of the game), he still did not fully understand much about the queens or Kings, or the main quest, "Why would you go and do that?"
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4402 on: July 05, 2012, 03:43:41 pm »

"Regicide?" Mikhael asked. Since he still didn't know much about game due to be cut off from his teammates (And being knocked out or incapacitated for most of the game), he still did not fully understand much about the queens or Kings, or the main quest, "Why would you go and do that?"

"we are planning 00n taking 00ut the queen 00f derse. putting an end t00 the c00nflict between the tw00 planets"
Raggle Fraggle

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4403 on: July 05, 2012, 04:02:14 pm »

"Really? Are you sure about that? Wouldn't it make more sense to kill the king of Derse instead? Why kill the queen?" He thought that the king would be a more purdent target, mostly because Queens were not normally ever in charge. At least, using his knowlage of history, thats what he thought.

((Wait. Why would killing the queen stop the conflict? The Black King is the one who started it in the first place, and hes the one who wants to destory Skaia. Thats the reason he is the final boss of a normal Sburb session. Sorry, I haven't been paying much attention to the rest of the story, because I don't want to expose myself to information my character doesn't have.))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4404 on: July 05, 2012, 04:43:47 pm »

((I don't think it necessarily would, but that's what Jack believes. Or at least that's what he wants to do, regardless of how much it would/wouldn't help.))

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4405 on: July 05, 2012, 04:44:13 pm »

(Troy doesnt know about the king really)

" I d00nt kn00w, if we manage t00 take 00ut the queen we will have kn00cked 00f 00ne 00f the maj00r heads I guess. puts us cl00ser t00 vict00ry than just m00wing d00wn underlings"
Raggle Fraggle

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4406 on: July 05, 2012, 05:38:06 pm »

There was a short pause as Mikhael stared at Troy, who then proceeded retort with tones of Sarcasm and Cynicism deep in his voice, "Sounds like a grrreeeeeaaaatt plan. I've always been of the opinion that you should do things without actually being sure of what the hell your trying to achive." He procceded to get up, with the intention of heading towards the gate.

"Well, I'll just go and follow the goat thing to the gate. You can catch up when your done talking with whoever you share that "Plan" with." Even though he was still in pain and not in the best condition to do fighting, Mikhael didn't want to let that stop him. He hardly just let himself be defeated at what he viewed as minor wounds. That would be weak for him.

>Mikhael: Follow the Goat-person across the bridge as it breaks under the weight of your armor causing you to fall and pass out again.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4407 on: July 05, 2012, 08:22:36 pm »

"00kay." Then once Mikheal walked away "d00 it." And once he was done potentially damning someone he went to get a better look at the scenery
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4408 on: July 06, 2012, 02:10:37 am »

>Mikhael: Follow the Goat-person across the bridge as it breaks under the weight of your armor causing you to fall into an endless abyss, never to be seen again.

Fixed that for ya.

You follow the goat across the bridge, and eventually find yourself at the base of a sharp cliff, with a spirograph hovering above. You get the feeling that you're going to have a bitch of a time climbing it in your condition.

"00kay." Then once Mikheal walked away "d00 it." And once he was done potentially damning someone he went to get a better look at the scenery

The scenery is pretty bleak. It's all jagged mountain edges and swaying rope bridges. Also, you seem to have lost track of Mikhael. Ah well, you can just go the same direction he went, shouldn't be too much trouble to find him.

>Meanwhile...

Emily awakens on the moon of Derse.

>Also Meanwhile...

Mimi and Jack return to the spot where Emily was, only to find that she has gone. Well.

Danielle: Hit the ogre upside the head.

Standard attack.

[5,5] + whatever, let's just brutal affront this shit. Remember, if anyone missed a brutal affront earlier this encounter (which I can't tell if Alex did because I don't see the rolls for him) then it auto-confirms.

I don't recall there being any brutal affronts, but you confirmed, so whatever.

You clobber the Ogre for 33 damage, and knock it prone to boot. It doesn't look so good anymore.

Claire's turn.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4409 on: July 06, 2012, 02:41:56 am »

> Claire: Move west 1 space, then thrash ogre.
[8,1+12]=21
[4,5+12]=21
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 335