???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388406 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I do have one last question before I leave. Why did you send a Prospitian messenger to my house in the first place?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

"I do have one last question before I leave. Why did you send a Prospitian messenger to my house in the first place?"

"To deliver that map to you, of course." The Queen seemed somewhat surprised that you didn't know. "Your land has a powerful enchantment upon it that makes unguided travel there nearly impossible."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh. I suppose even a Seer needs to weigh the possibilities more carefully once in a while. I will see if I can put that map to better use once I return to my Land." Mimi curtsied and turned back towards the door. "I must be off. I may be able to view another of Skaia's visions before I wake up. It was good speaking to you, Your Majesty."

>Mimi: Head back outside.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Steve started walking to keep up with Alex.

"yOu kNOw. DoN'T yoU OcCaSionAllY lIFt roCkS wITh YouR hEAd? hOw Do YoU lIFT ThEm hiGhER? I cAN OnLY lIFt ThEM a CoUpLE fEEt. SeE? i'Ve BEeN a LiTtle Too eMbArASsEd TO asK."

>Steve: Lift a fist sized stone along Alex's path.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

> Claire: Catch up, while S'ing your H.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

> Claire: Catch up, while S'ing your H.

Steve started walking to keep up with Alex.

"yOu kNOw. DoN'T yoU OcCaSionAllY lIFt roCkS wITh YouR hEAd? hOw Do YoU lIFT ThEm hiGhER? I cAN OnLY lIFt ThEM a CoUpLE fEEt. SeE? i'Ve BEeN a LiTtle Too eMbArASsEd TO asK."

>Steve: Lift a fist sized stone along Alex's path.

"STEVE, NOT RIGHT NOW, I TOLD YOU, I DON'T FEEL GOO- WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK." Alex nearly walked straight into the rock that Steve had lifted, and was now circling it in bewilderment. "HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT?"

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"yOu jUSt StAre anD coNCenTRaTe oN LiFTinG iT. Am... am i ThE oNLy oNE hERe wHO Can Do thIS? mY fAThEr sAiD iT WAs A giFt tHAt wE aRE bORn wItH. He NeVEr lIeD tO Me befoRE. wAS hE wRoNg?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"yOu jUSt StAre anD coNCenTRaTe oN LiFTinG iT. Am... am i ThE oNLy oNE hERe wHO Can Do thIS? mY fAThEr sAiD iT WAs A giFt tHAt wE aRE bORn wItH. He NeVEr lIeD tO Me befoRE. wAS hE wRoNg?"

"MAYBE YOU'RE BORN WITH IT, BUT I SURE WASN'T." Alex turned back to the path back to Danielle and the Dersite. "LET'S HURRY BACK."

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

> Claire: Run up to Steve, give him a smug look and elbow him, and continue running.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"WhA-? HeY!"

>Steve: Try to catch up despite having shorter legs.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"WhA-? HeY!"

"WhA-? HeY!"

The three return to the place they'd left the Dersite and Danielle. The Dersite is sound asleep. So is Danielle for some reason. It's like every time you turn around, people are falling asleep. What is up with that?

Alex beckons Steve and Claire closer, checks around to make sure BT had not returned yet, and then proves that he is capable of lowering the volume of his voice to a whisper. "GUYS, WE NEED TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GET BT AWAY FROM US."

TB: Surely you must have reached the gate by now?

As a matter of fact, yes. Yes you have. Your passengers are still sound asleep though.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh. I suppose even a Seer needs to weigh the possibilities more carefully once in a while. I will see if I can put that map to better use once I return to my Land." Mimi curtsied and turned back towards the door. "I must be off. I may be able to view another of Skaia's visions before I wake up. It was good speaking to you, Your Majesty."

>And to the CLOUDS!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>And to the CLOUDS!

You make your way out of the Palace, then fly up to see if you can get a clear view of Skaia. You can, and you're in luck- Skaia is in perfect position to reveal something to you through the clouds.

You see an asteroid drifting in the void of space. It appears that there are some buildings on it.

You're not sure what to make of this.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RL: Go piss around and try to find a sort of dream miniquest. Whatever it is, it'll probably beat sitting around waiting.

TB: GAAAATE

CC: Why do you not recognize any of these. What the hell is this sorcery. ...Might as well jump to the green one with plants. Mind planets tend to be green, you guess.
Because the grimdark jungle of grimdark doesn't have enough batshit lunatics in it yet. :P
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Steve whispered back to Alex.

"I'vE nOTiCEd. ThAT guY's scARy. iF hE EveR tuRnED on Us wE'D bE iN TrOUblE. hE'S ruThleSs aND unReAsoNablE."

Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 335