???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 306 307 [308] 309 310 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388408 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

RL: Go piss around and try to find a sort of dream miniquest. Whatever it is, it'll probably beat sitting around waiting.

You flit around Prospit's moon looking for someone to give you a quest. No one seems to be forthcoming, so you eventually start asking them, even if they don't really look like the type to hand out quest hooks. Worse, the moon doesn't appear to be Skaia-ward, so you can't even look at vague prophecies.

CC: Why do you not recognize any of these. What the hell is this sorcery. ...Might as well jump to the green one with plants. Mind planets tend to be green, you guess.
Because the grimdark jungle of grimdark doesn't have enough batshit lunatics in it yet. :P

You zip on over to the nearby greenish planet. As you get closer, however, you notice that it isn't that green- some spots are decidely brown, which strikes you as unnatural.

Not as unnatural as all of the Lands being different, but unnatural.

TB: GAAAATE

You resist the urge to TORSO FLAIL the girls through the gate, and hop through. You emerge at what you recognize to be Danielle's house. If you knew how many other people were there as well, you'd be inclined to think that this would be a ridiculous coincidence. But you don't.

Steve whispered back to Alex.

"I'vE nOTiCEd. ThAT guY's scARy. iF hE EveR tuRnED on Us wE'D bE iN TrOUblE. hE'S ruThleSs aND unReAsoNablE."

"HE KILLED THAT THING JUST BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T ANSWER HIS QUESTIONS. UNREASONABLE DOESN'T BEGIN TO COVER IT. SO, WHAT DO WE DO?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>Mimi: Head back down to the moon. You've finished your tasks here. Maybe there's someone else to talk to before you wake up.

>Mimi: Notice someone there

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 03:32:33 pm by freeformschooler »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>Mimi: Head back down to the moon. You've finished your tasks here. Maybe there's someone else to talk to before you wake up.

You zip back across the chain and look around to see if anyone else is asleep/awake before you bother waking up. You spot Danielle, conveniently enough.

>BT: Finish colonoscopy.

Yep, nothin' there either. You figure you can call this body thoroughly searched. Weird: Usually you can find the gear someone had without too much trouble. You suppose that maybe he just didn't have anything. You start making your way back to the kids.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RL: Try and fix things with the Prospitans.

CC: Let's float around and find some of the locals; see what they can tell you.

TB: Torso Flail the ladies into a ditch Wait for the Wonder Duo to wake up.

Evil TE: Find something besides a massive pile of half-burnt junk.
You do that. It seems you have finally found a player's house, although you can't quite remember whose. Doesn't matter much, they're going to die anyways. You hunker down behind the TV to wait for them to show up and then proceed to swear at the TV as it falls on your head. So much for the element of surprise...
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Troy: Wander.
Raggle Fraggle

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"ThIS is kinD oF LamE. If thE DErSiTeS wERe A thReAt tO DanIEllE BT mIGhT TrY tO tAkE oUT ThE dErSe roYaLtY AnD enD tHis gAmE, bUT hE doEsn'T sEEm iNTeresTed."

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

"why don't we make them a threat to danielle?

...but how?"
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>Mimi: Head back to your dream tower's bed and try to sleep wake up.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Very strange. I distinctly remember posting something hours ago. Ah well.

RL: Try and fix things with the Prospitans.

After Mimi leaves, you look for a Prospitian. He looks away and say nothing, until you poke him. "Um, yes?"

CC: Let's float around and find some of the locals; see what they can tell you.

You meander around, but you don't seem to be able to find anything other than huge, unintelligent snakes hanging from the trees. Of course, that's only in the areas where there still are trees. As you look around, you spot another house you don't recognize. Fan-fucking-tastic.

TB: Torso Flail the ladies into a ditch Wait for the Wonder Duo to wake up.

>Mimi: Head back to your dream tower's bed and try to sleep wake up.

You contemplate throwing the girls again when Mimi finally wakes up. God, what took her so long? Actually, better question, why did she pass out in the first place?

"ThIS is kinD oF LamE. If thE DErSiTeS wERe A thReAt tO DanIEllE BT mIGhT TrY tO tAkE oUT ThE dErSe roYaLtY AnD enD tHis gAmE, bUT hE doEsn'T sEEm iNTeresTed."

"why don't we make them a threat to danielle?

...but how?"

"THAT PLAN SOUNDS KINDA- QUIET!"

BT returns to the group, arms coated in purple gore. Alex is starting to turn green again.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Steve stared at the purple gore. It was so much more worse than he'd expected, forcing him to turn and gasp for air to calm his stomach. He had no idea what to say to the towering mass of bloody armor that just arrived. All he knew was that he was becoming more and more terrifying with each visit.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

> Claire: Recoil, and procure and equip more shades for maximum coverage.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Raggle Fraggle

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

CC: Enter house.

RL: "Hey, um."
RL: "This is a bit weird, but..."
RL: "I didn't mean for you guys to completely ignore me."
RL: "Sorry. I said something I didn't mean, and I'd rather not lose relations with you guys over it."
RL: "D'you know how I could get that sort of message out and about to the rest of everybody?"

Evil TE: Figure out that nobody's home.
You do exactly that. You've explored the house for a solid ten minutes, and it would appear that nobody is home, and more importantly, nobody is using the alchemy equipment. Let's see what terrible implements of horror we can create here, hoo hoo hee hee ha ha.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Troy: Wander.

Rather than return to the present, you figure you might as well mess around in the past for a while. Unfortunately, there don't appear to be any distinctive landmasses in the past here, and all the goats are a bit preoccupied running around in terror as Echidna does the landscaping.

CC: Enter house.

>Mimi and TB: React.

RL: "Hey, um."
RL: "This is a bit weird, but..."
RL: "I didn't mean for you guys to completely ignore me."
RL: "Sorry. I said something I didn't mean, and I'd rather not lose relations with you guys over it."
RL: "D'you know how I could get that sort of message out and about to the rest of everybody?"

"I could tell the others, if you like." The prospitian said, looking a bit perplexed.

Evil TE: Figure out that nobody's home.
You do exactly that. You've explored the house for a solid ten minutes, and it would appear that nobody is home, and more importantly, nobody is using the alchemy equipment. Let's see what terrible implements of horror we can create here, hoo hoo hee hee ha ha.

You start punching a whole bunch of cards to prepare to create engines of destruction, but quickly find that you don't have any grist! Well. Fuck.

> Claire: Recoil, and procure and equip more shades for maximum coverage.

Steve stared at the purple gore. It was so much more worse than he'd expected, forcing him to turn and gasp for air to calm his stomach. He had no idea what to say to the towering mass of bloody armor that just arrived. All he knew was that he was becoming more and more terrifying with each visit.

Alex just tried not to look at BT's arms, and, more importantly, tried not to envision what he had to have been doing to get that purple crud that far up his arms. "SHOULD- SHOULD WE WAKE UP DANIELLE?"

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"PlEAse."

Pages: 1 ... 306 307 [308] 309 310 ... 335