???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386464 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile

Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 08:22:05 pm by freeformschooler »

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

CC: Teach Spacebitch how to fly by throwing her around with the wind.

TB: Go digging in the sourcedocs.

TE: Clean your tears off of yourself; that's just embarrassing.

Evil TE: Wait for someone to come home.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile

>Mikhael: Head back to your Dream Tower. Surely nothing will happen along the way. Obviously.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

CC: Teach Spacebitch how to fly by throwing her around with the wind.

You use your breathy powers to toss Mimi up into the air with a gust of wind. AHAHAHA wow you should probably be careful, you don't want to accidentally hurt your hallucination.

TB: Go digging in the sourcedocs.

You try, but it seems that the source docs are under review pending some form of upgrade. What the shit?

TE: Clean your tears off of yourself; that's just embarrassing.

You clean your tears off, benefiting everyone in visible range.

Evil TE: Wait for someone to come home.

You wait, like a tiger crouching in the tall grass. Tigers don't get bored, right?

>Jungle Company: Watch as BT captchalogues the gore off of his arms.

Alex supposes that, visually, this is a slight improvement, but you can't help but wonder why he wouldn't just throw it away. I mean, what could he be planning to do with a card full of alien gore.

>Alex: Accidentally visualize BT eating the gore.

"EEEURGH!" Alex nearly heaves again, and nearly runs over to Danielle's unconscious body, where he begins shaking her shoulder. "DANIELLE GET UP, WE NEED TO TALK IT IS VERY IMPORTANT. C'MON, SERIOUSLY, WA- HUH?"

>Lightshow: Take place.

CA's head pops out of BT's collection, where it is all glowy and stuff. It also seems to be growing back a torso...

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"WhOA! whAt!? I-iS tHaT pErSon StiLl aLivE?"

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa nobody told me you could dooo thaaaaaaat..."

>Mimi: Land somewhere.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>Mikhael: Head back to your Dream Tower. Surely nothing will happen along the way. Obviously.

Absolutely nothing happens on the return trip. How convenient.

"WhOA! whAt!? I-iS tHaT pErSon StiLl aLivE?"

Ignoring Steve's question, BT stomps on the glowing figure, crushing the sk- Oh wait, that didn't seem to do shit. It looks like the appendages are almost all back too.

>CA: Stop being DEAD.

"AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa nobody told me you could dooo thaaaaaaat..."

>Mimi: Land somewhere.

Theros, did CC just fling Mimi, or was there anything resembling control involved?

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Theros, did CC just fling Mimi, or was there anything resembling control involved?
There was a bit of control, but keep in mind CC isn't exactly the best pilot here. So Mimi will probably end up in a tree or something.

CA: Stop being dead.
You do that quite handily. You have now stopped being dead. You stand up, and see like half of the people you've been watching all around you.

....This is going to take some explaining.

RL: "That would be appreciated, tha-" Be rudely woken up mid-sentence to some glowing person thing.

TB: Bitch about upgrades. Have nobody around who gives a shit.

CC: Have way too much fun throwing Mimi around like a ragdoll.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

CA: Stop being dead.
You do that quite handily. You have now stopped being dead. You stand up, and see like half of the people you've been watching all around you.

....This is going to take some explaining.

You go to stand up, but feel a heavy boot on the back of your head. You also notice that your invincibility glow seems to have come to an end. This probably isn 't a goo-

The last thing that goes through your mind before you die again is BT's boot. You can't help but guess that these events are related.

"STOP THAT!" A thick fantasy novel whistles through the air and connects with BT's face. It just bounces off. Alex looks unperturbed by the lack of effectiveness. "STOP KILLING PEOPLE! HE! DID! NOTHING! WE COULD HAVE ASKED HIM WHAT HE WANTED! YOU COULD HAVE WAITED UNTIL HE SHOWED SOME SOME SIGN OF AGGRESSION FIRST, AT THE VERY LEAST! FOR ALL WE KNOW, HE WON'T COME BACK NOW! YOU CAN'T JUST KILL PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!"

To Claire and Danielle, Alex looks about as pissed as when CD was talking about the Archagent.

TB: Bitch about upgrades. Have nobody around who gives a shit.

CC: Have way too much fun throwing Mimi around like a ragdoll.

Emily remains peacefully asleep as TB complains about these most likely worthless upgrades.

>Mimi: Fly through the air with the greatest of ease.

This is less flying at this point, and more like traveling along a parabolic arc. You're still going up, for now, but you better figure something out when you come down.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile

Sorry Theros, but BT's boot managed to get to its location before you had a chance to open your mouth. :P

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BT: "I don't care, I'm not taking any chances. He said that he was searching for the Mage, and by his refusal to elaborate, I have a feeling that what he wants to do is not something too terribly kind. If you can figure out how to keep him from escaping, then maybe I'll let him live. But it seems it would have to be something pretty god damn strong. He knocked me off my feet before."

"HE WAS LOOKING FOR ME..." Alex's rage dissolved into distress.

Then shifted right back. "YOU BLOODTHIRSTY SON OF A BITCH! HE COULD'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING IMPORTANT! JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? I SURE AS HELL KNOW I WOULDN'T WANT TO TELL YOU WHAT I WAS DOING IF I MET YOU IN A DARK ALLEY YOU PSYCHOPATHIC MANCHILD!"

>CA: Try not being dead again.

The lightshow starts up again as CA's head starts to regenerate. "OH THANK GOD. GET AWAY FROM HIM RIGHT NOW, I WANT TO TALK TO HIM."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

>If Echinda is still around. Follow her to any Palace-looking things. If she isnt. Future Warp!
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>If Echinda is still around. Follow her to any Palace-looking things. If she isnt. Future Warp!

Echidna hasn't gone far enough that you can't see her, so you tail her for a bit. It isn't long before she turns to you. "You would be very, very wise to return to your own time, Seeker." You can almost feel the menace in her voice.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

CA: Wake up. Be quite displeased with current events.

Mimi and the Gang: Hear Alex yelling. Wonder what the hell is up.

RL: wat.

Also:
"STOP THAT!" A thick fantasy novel whistles through the air and connects with BT's face.
Fantasy novels: The newest in armor penetration technology? :P
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 335