???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386458 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT IS THAT SOUND"

>Mimi: DEPLOY BEDSHEET PARACHUTE?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 05:45:28 pm by freeformschooler »

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

NOPE.JPEG RETURN TO THE PRESENT
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

NOPE.JPEG RETURN TO THE PRESENT

Yeah, you don't much feel like getting eaten or whatever. You time hop back to the present. One of the goats asks where you went.

Mimi and the Gang: Hear Alex yelling. Wonder what the hell is up.

TB and CC cannot hear Alex because they are too far away. Emily cannot hear Alex because she is asleep.

CA: Wake up. Be quite displeased with current events.

You resurrect again. Hey, you know what sucks? Being dead. Alex looks at you with a sort of questioning expression.

RL: wat.

Dammit, you take a quick nap and suddenly understand nothing. Why?

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT IS THAT SOUND"

>Mimi: DEPLOY BEDSHEET PARACHUTE?

Overhead, Mimi can see a group of people below and ahead of her. It's a good thing she packed a chute.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Steve took a step towards BT. "i'LL tAkE resPoNSibiLiTY fOr ThE iNTrUDeR. If hE hURtS soMeoNE, yOu CaN bLAme mE... I... i'Ll kIlL hIm mYSelF iF He tRies AnYThinG. We'Re GOing to BE trApPEd hErE foRevEr iF we doN'T fInD oUT MOrE AbOuT oUR enEmiEs. No oFfEnsE BT, bUt iF wE doN'T fInD oUT mORe AbouT ThE RoYaLitY We mIGhT All dIE."

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"AAAAAAA I KNOW I HAVE A PARACHTE BUT SOMEONE CATCH ME WHEN I FAAAAAAALL"

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>Steve: NINJA RELFLEXES!

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RL: Continue to understand nothing.

TB: Walk through the forest in the general direction of where Mimi is landing.

Aliens: Follow suit.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TB: Walk through the forest in the general direction of where Mimi is landing.

Honestly, your life has been nothing but trudging and drudgery lately. Trudgerey. You fly across the river surrounding Danielle's house and start walking in the direction Mimi was thrown. The other intruders on-site follow you.

"AAAAAAA I KNOW I HAVE A PARACHTE BUT SOMEONE CATCH ME WHEN I FAAAAAAALL"

>Steve: NINJA RELFLEXES!

Steve makes the effort to keep Mimi from impacting with the dirt. Not a bad idea, as accidents happen to even experienced sky-divers, which Mimi is not. It isn't a graceful catch though, and Mimi and Steve tumble to the ground together. Just like in the animes.

RL: Continue to understand nothing.

Done and done.

Alex is starting to look just a little uncomfortable, and significantly less pissed. "UM, HELLO, ALIEN PERSON?" What's proper protocol for welcoming someone back from death anyway? Whatever, it's not like you've mastered any other kind of social custom.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

> Claire: Remove 2nd shades, ogle the situation with Mimi and Steve. Ignore the serious aliens and intruders thing going on in front of you.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

> THE PAST! no really. Did I ruin the timeline any?
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

> THE PAST! no really. Did I ruin the timeline any?

"You traveled back through time?" The goat says, looking confused. "I was under the impression that only the Bard of Time possessed such a skill. Oh look, here he comes now." The Goat leans slightly and waves behind you.

>BT: Rebuttal.
"He could be trying to kill you. Take a moment to consider that he could be with the Black Queen, or that he could be trying to destroy your session for the sake of his own. I'll never take that chance with anyone ever again, especially not this little cunt."

Alex flips BT the bird. "SHUT IT. HE'LL BE ALLOWED TO TALK."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Steve shakes his head after his tumble. "ArE yOU alL riGhT mImi?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Steve shakes his head after his tumble. "ArE yOU alL riGhT mImi?"

"Yeah." Mimi stands up. "If you didn't have that mask on all time I'm sure I'd be blushing right now. Just like in the animes."

She looked around the group. "Wow, everyone's here after all! Hey, Alex! Danielle, Claire! Good to see you again. And... this explains why none of us saw CA."

Pointing to the purple-soaked Troll, she kept talking. "There's others coming. Probably. I'm sure you're all very excited to meet the new girl. And the new guy. And the other new guy. And the other new girl."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"ThEre ArE sO mANY peOplE. wHAt'S wiTh thE alIeNs anYwAyS? I thInK thEy tRieD chAttIng wIth Me A whIlE aGo."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BT sighs and grudgingly moves his metal boot to CA's torso instead of his neck. Alex visibly relaxes. "SO, MIMI, YOU KNOW THIS GUY?" Alex asked, pointing to the troll.
Pages: 1 ... 308 309 [310] 311 312 ... 335