???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 309 310 [311] 312 313 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388516 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"ThEre ArE sO mANY peOplE. wHAt'S wiTh thE alIeNs anYwAyS? I thInK thEy tRieD chAttIng wIth Me A whIlE aGo."
BT sighs and grudgingly moves his metal boot to CA's torso instead of his neck. Alex visibly relaxes. "SO, MIMI, YOU KNOW THIS GUY?" Alex asked, pointing to the troll.

"I don't know him, but I've been trying to keep tabs on all of these guys for a while now. They're the 'intruders' I keep referring to - the ones who taunted and annoyed us earlier on, but now have somehow found their way into our session. I've been traveling with two of them, in fact."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

"...WHY DID YOU PARACHUTE DOWN?" Alex asked, a little confused. "DANIELLE'S HOUSE ISN'T ON A PLATEAU LIKE MINE. AND I DON'T SEE ANY MOUNTAIN RANGES."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, right. One of the the intruders is bald and blue-skinned. When you see her, punch her as hard as you can."

Mimi looked at BT.

"Or we could just have BT do it. That one's definitely a threat to our well-being."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Speak up , you horned freak, before I reconsider letting you talk." Bt said, earning Alex's ire again.

"CAN IT! HE'LL TALK WHEN HE'S READY, SO BE QUIET!"

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

CA: Refuse to talk until BT lets you stand up.

RL: Continue with the continuous wat.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile

Emily: Finish rearranging your room and packing nearly half your stuff under your bed, then wake up.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

>"The who's a ma-whatsit." ROTATE 180 DEGREES CAPTAIN.
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>"The who's a ma-whatsit." ROTATE 180 DEGREES CAPTAIN.

You turn around. There's no one there. The goat who is now standing behind you starts laughing. "Ha ha ha ha! Oh, I'm sorry feller, but I can't resist a good joke. No hard feelins?"

>BT: Continue to aggravate Alex.

"Can I please murder him again and wait till he comes back?"

Alex turns back to BT and pulls his axe from his sylladex. "IF YOU MURDER HIM, OR THREATEN TO MURDER HIM AGAIN UNTIL I SEE THAT HE IS ACTUALLY DANGEROUS TO US, I WILL KILL YOU. I DON'T CARE THAT YOU'RE TWICE MY HEIGHT, OR A SUPERPOWERED SOCIOPATH. I WILL FUCKING BURY WHAT IS LEFT OF YOU, BECAUSE IF YOU FORCE MY HAND, THERE WILL NOT BE ENOUGH OF YOU LEFT TO PROPERLY IDENTIFY! NOW SHUT UP, AND LEAVE HIM BE!"

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RL: Okay Alex is issuing death threats maybe you should step in right about now.
RL: "What the shit is going on here?"
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>Mimi: decide you've done enough Seer work for the last hour or so. Keep talking with Steve and let Danielle handle this.

"By the way, Steve, has your group uncovered any useful information or items while I was gone?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RL: Okay Alex is issuing death threats maybe you should step in right about now.
RL: "What the shit is going on here?"

"Talk about over reaction, Jeez. Can I at least motivate him to talk a little, because I'm not letting this guy go in till he explains himself."

"NO, FUCK YOU, YOUR MOTIVATION WOULD PROBABLY BE CONDEMNED BY THE GENEVA CONVENTIONS." Alex turned to Danielle, clearly irritated. "THIS JACKASS," he began, gesticulating toward BT, "MURDERED THIS.... PERSON, TWICE! JUST BECAUSE HE WAS LOOKING TO TALK TO ME." Alex indicated CA with a finger. "AND HE'S READY TO DO IT AGAIN AT A WHIM. COULD YOU SEE IF YOU CAN GET HIM TO BACK OFF? I THINK HE'LL BE MORE COMFORTABLE TALKING IF BT ISN'T STANDING OVER HIM. OR ON HIM, AS THE CASE MAY BE." By the end of the explanation, Alex had visibly calmed, at least slightly.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RL: "Well, as much as I would approve of murdering random shit in this game... If they come back, you probably shouldn't be murdering them in the first place. Step off, BT."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RL: "Well, as much as I would approve of murdering random shit in this game... If they come back, you probably shouldn't be murdering them in the first place. Step off, BT."

BT: "I don't want to take any chances with this little Twerp. The bastard nearly knocked me off my feet before, and I don't want him to have another chance to do the same if my assumptions are right. Besides, not wanting to say some "Important thing" in till your free to move about, and more importantly, attack, anyone you want sounds a bit suspicious, if you ask me."

Alex grinds his teeth in frustration.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RL: "And you really think that we're incapable of dealing with a threat like that on our own? Come on, BT, there's like... five of us here. Even if he were to try something, we'd be fine. Hell, Alex would probably chop his head off and punt it into next week. C'mon, step off and let the players handle this."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BT: "I've already made my opinion on this matter clear. If just one of you dies to this fucker, then your chances of victory are drastically reduced. Your lucky that I've even let him try to say anything." Black Templar Leans down to get a better look at the Grey Skined Bastard's face, "But if this brat doesn't feel the need to explain himself, then It may not matter that I've given him a chance."
Pages: 1 ... 309 310 [311] 312 313 ... 335