???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388392 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RL: Sigh, then have a brilliant idea.
"So what, you're just going to sit there until he says what you want? Sounds great to me." She gestures to the rest of the group. "C'mon, guys, let's head out while this asshole is busy. Maybe we can actually get something done."
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RL: Sigh, then have a brilliant idea.
"So what, you're just going to sit there until he says what you want? Sounds great to me." She gestures to the rest of the group. "C'mon, guys, let's head out while this asshole is busy. Maybe we can actually get something done."

>Other assholes: disrupt brilliant plan

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

BT: "Well, if I guess if your not interested anymore..." BT begins to shift his foot to the Alien's neck, but he stops for a moment to consider. "Would any of you happen to have any sort of Metal bars?"

Alex stomps over to BT. "I'M SERIOUS. DON'T HURT HIM. I WILL SPLIT YOU LIKE A LOG." Alex then turned back to Danielle. "CAN WE PLEASE TRY TO TALK SOME SENSE INTO THIS TIN CAN? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE WANTED TO TALK TO ME ABOUT. HE DIED TWICE OVER IT, HE DESERVES TO AT LEAST GET A CHANCE TO TALK."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We dIdN'T fiNd oUT mUCh. wE'Ll hAVE To wOrK tOgEThEr tO fiGurE oUT wHErE To gO." Steve paused and sighed. "HoLD oN."

Steve positioned himself in front of BT with his tonfa drawn. "We'Ll dIe iF we doN'T fiNd oUT moRe AbouT DeRsE'S roYalTy. iF yOU WAnT tO kILL us NoW ThEn kEep kiLlING thE alIEn, bEcAuSe hE's oUR bEsT lEaD. dAnGeRouS oR noT."

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>Other assholes: disrupt brilliant plan
The other assholes are too busy trying to navigate a jungle without a map. That is, until they remember they can fly...

RL: "Well the asshole in the tin can seems dead set on murdering the asshole with the candy corn on his head unless he starts talking, and the candy-corn asshole seems to be very good at not talking until he gets to stand up. So we have a stand-off, and since my gut is saying it's not going to be resolved any time soon, we might as well try to get something done without having assholes in the way."

Captured Dersite: Try to get out of the sylladex. There's a conflict needs resolvin' out here.

Other Captured Dersite: Wake up tied to a tree. Boggle vacantly at shenanigans.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile

Mikhael: So. What could possibly be happening with you?
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BT: "Shut up, I'm not trying to actually hurt or Kill him. Now do you have a metal bar or at least some kind of rope or not?"

"EVEN IF I DID, I WOULDN'T GIVE IT TO YOU." Alex said, at this point sounding more tired than angry. "THIS WHOLE THING BLOWS."

Other Captured Dersite: Wake up tied to a tree. Boggle vacantly at shenanigans.

The Dersite that the kids had nearly killed earlier finally comes to. He doesn't look happy to be here.

Captured Dersite: Try to get out of the sylladex. There's a conflict needs resolvin' out here.

The thought does not even occur to your tiny brain.

Mikhael: So. What could possibly be happening with you?

Last time we checked in with you, you went back to your Dreamsphere. What will you do now?

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...AlL I HAvE iS A blAdEd sCArf coMpUTeR. wOulD thAT woRk?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Steve positioned himself in front of BT with his tonfa drawn. "We'Ll dIe iF we doN'T fiNd oUT moRe AbouT DeRsE'S roYalTy. iF yOU WAnT tO kILL us NoW ThEn kEep kiLlING thE alIEn, bEcAuSe hE's oUR bEsT lEaD. dAnGeRouS oR noT."

"I know something new about Derse's royalty. Their Queen, at least, has unforeseen powers. I saw her sitting on her throne in a horrifying vision. No face, wreathed in flames. She blocked my powers and knocked my out from however many miles away. "

Mimi thought for a moment. "If you want to know something about any other members of Derse's royalty, I suppose I could scry for them and get a glimpse."
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 11:10:03 pm by freeformschooler »

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

RL: Throw BT the bird. Attend to INTERROGATIN'.

Other Assholes: Be lost.
You finally manage to get to the planet where all the shit is going down, and you're lost in an *EXPLETIVE* jungle. TB makes the executive decision to send TE and CC flying up and away to figure out where the shit to go next. They agree, CC out of boredom and TE out of cowardice.

....Yeah, sending those two on their own is probably not a good idea. But you can't really fly while carrying Ms. Lardass over here, so there aren't really a shitload of options.

BT: See two humanoids flying overhead.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BT: See two humanoids flying overhead.

>BT: Ignore them. If they aren't looking for you or the group then you shouldn't try and fuck with them.

BT: "For hells sake, Shut up. I just want to tie this guy up so that we can take him with us till he decides he wants to talk. If he doesn't actually want to tell you the "Important thing" he wanted to and actually clear shit up, then let him. If you took a moment to think about it rationally, then this guy very obviously lying to you. He has something potentially very important and maybe even game changing to tell you, but apparently its not important enough to actually tell us while hes pinned down by the people who he wants to tell the info to. He tries to attack me when he perfectly knows that I would stop if he would prove that hes friendly. I would also like to point out that you have only just met this fucker, and his only testimony so far is that 'I have something important to tell you!'."

Alex stares at BT for a few moments, then replies "OKAY NUMBNUTS, HOW IS HE SUPPOSED TO PROVE HE'S FRIENDLY? YOU'RE STANDING ON HIM. HE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU, (AND WHO CAN BLAME HIM), HE WANTS TO TALK TO ME! HE WAS LOOKING FOR ME! ME ME ME! SO YOU CAN TAKE WHATEVER PRECAUTIONS YOU WANT WITH EVERYONE ELSE, I WANT TO TALK TO HIM. AND YOU AREN'T THE BOSS OF ME."

RL: Throw BT the bird. Attend to INTERROGATIN'.

Whatever, talking sense into people is a pointless endeavor. Time to pump your prisoner for information. How shall you proceed?

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TE: Radio back to TB. Help get him un-lost.

TB: Become un-lost.

CC: Oh hey more hallucinations, let's go say hi. Crash unceremoniously into a tree.

Emily: Finish rearranging your room and packing nearly half your stuff under your bed, then wake up.
Blade: Un-miss an action.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Emily: Finish rearranging your room and packing nearly half your stuff under your bed, then wake up.
Blade: Un-miss an action.

Sadly, Blade cannot unmiss actions, as he totally lost his time travel gear in an unprecedented act of retardation.

He can, however, give the action the go-ahead now.

Emily hides all of her embarrassing paraphernalia, and then wakes up, with Mimi nowhere to be found. Oh, and she's also on a completely different planet. That's probably important too.

TE: Radio back to TB. Help get him un-lost.

TB: Become un-lost.

CC: Oh hey more hallucinations, let's go say hi. Crash unceremoniously into a tree.

Things happen and the blue alien demolishes a withered and fragile tree. Luckily, no one was injured in the slightest.

BT: "Stop being a whiny cry-bitch, man up, and get me something to tie up this spoiled brat already."

"DIDN'T I ALREADY REMIND YOU THAT YOU AREN'T THE BOSS OF ME?"

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"sO... ThAt's A nO fOR thE BlAded SCarF-cOmpUTer?"

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TB: Put Emily down before she flips her shit.

CC: PREPARE YOURSELF, SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET FRIENDLY

TE: Roll eyes, hover to watch CC embarrass herself.

RL: Start by just plain asking him where the leader of the LoSaJ operation is.
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 335