???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 312 313 [314] 315 316 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386517 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

>Mimi: roll [7+3+init bonus 10 I think]

>Mimi: Also, switch to Crossblade and roll [8+5+attack bonus I think it was 11] for using SINISTER IRONY (exclusively against) BT. Then shift right six spaces.

It was quickly changed. I can reroll if you want.

Not necessary.

You fire a crossbow bolt at BT, but he slaps it out of the air. Holy crap! You move six spaces away. You move five spaces right because Claire is in the sixth space.

Claire moves into fightin' range with BT.

Alex shifts upright, pinning BT between himself and Claire before taking another mighty swing. Unfortunately, Alex no longer has the element of surprise working in his favor, and BT parries the strike with relative ease.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>Steve: Shift up-left and attack

[9,3+12] = 24

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TE: Stay behind TB. Don't really do much of anything.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TE: Stay behind TB. Don't really do much of anything.

You float over behind TB, rather than go engage the scary dude who ripped off CA's head. You feel good about this course of action. Or, inaction, anyway.

>Steve: Shift up-left and attack

[9,3+12] = 24

You close ranks with BT and swing your tonfa. He sidesteps the blow with ease. This is absolutely outrageous.

BT swings an open palm at Alex, striking him for 17 damage. Alex looks rattled by the attack, but he is still in the fight.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>Mimi: DOUBLE MOVE to the space to the right of BT. If that's occupied then the space right above that.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TB: Move to space northeast of BT. CLOCKPUNCH.

Standard aggreivement, so... [6,6]+QUESTIONS

Question 1: Do companions get brutal affronts? If so, taking it.

Question 2: What even is TB's attack bonus? Is it just 6, from his level? Because that seems a bit off, so I'm guessing I got it TOTALLY WRONG.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TB: Move to space northeast of BT. CLOCKPUNCH.

Standard aggreivement, so... [6,6]+QUESTIONS

Question 1: Do companions get brutal affronts? If so, taking it.

Question 2: What even is TB's attack bonus? Is it just 6, from his level? Because that seems a bit off, so I'm guessing I got it TOTALLY WRONG.

Hell yes they get brutal affronts. Also, 6 is unspeakably low. It should be 11. Also, said brutal affronts are 2d10.

But, ugh, failed confirmation. TB approaches BT to sock him in the face, but BT counters. TB takes 12 damage.

Mimi approaches BT.

It is now Claire's turn. Then Alex will be up.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

> Claire: Scorpion's Strike, then shift 1 space southwest.
[1,2 +11] = 14
[2,10 + 11] = 23

Also for the new power, I'd like to choose Fleeting Scourge, please.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 10:09:53 pm by SirAaronIII »
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

> Claire: Scorpion's Strike, then shift 1 space southwest.
[1,2 +11] = 14
[2,10 + 11] = 23

Also for the new power, I'd like to choose Fleeting Scourge, please.

Okay, I'll take note of that for future battles and also for when we level up. Also I'm going to use the rolls you had previously. It'd be a shame to discard such high rolls because of the changes to the attack powers.

Being able to ping-pong BT with Alex is a great help, and allows Claire to land two solid blows on BT, causing him 23 damage! Afterwards, you back off, hoping to stay out of BT's melee range- He hit Alex like a train!

Speaking of Alex, the Mage of Rage backs up slightly, and takes a deep breath. Maybe he's composing himself? Ah, no, he's just taking a Second Wind.

>Alex: Engage Murder Mode.

"MY BROTHER WAS KILLED BECAUSE HE CHOSE TO DEFEND THE HELPLESS! DERSE KILLED HIM FOR IT! AND IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE STRONGER THAN I AM- I'LL KILL YOUR MURDERING ASS WITH MY OWN HANDS! MY BROTHER LIVES ON THROUGH ME, THE MAGE OF RAGE! MAKE PEACE WITH YOUR GOD!" Alex shifts left, netting him COMBAT ADVANTAGE against his foe, and then slams his axe into BT in a BRUTAL AFFRONT! Alex deals an astronomical 65 damage to BT, splitting the breastplate of his armor and knocking BT to the ground. Alex steps over the soon to be corpse of BT, and lifts his axe over his head. "IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY, SAY IT. EVEN YOU DESERVE LAST WORDS."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Holy crap guys.)
« Reply #4704 on: September 01, 2012, 08:57:24 am »

Mimi knelt down beside BT.

"Thanks for bringing me here in the first place. Without you, I would still be stuck in a boring high school life without any friends. On top of that, I probably would have been destroyed by a meteor." She stood back up and tried to keep from frowning. "But... past that, you were an impediment to our victory. I know you just wanted to help, but you gotta leave that to us."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4705 on: September 01, 2012, 11:09:39 am »

"I'M sORry iTs coMe tO thIs. we'D dIe wIThoUT inFoRmATioN AbOUT SBURb, fAlSe or nOT. iF We'RE fEd fALsE knOWleDgE wE'LL iMpRoviSE anD wORk OuRselvEs oUT Of The hoLe We duG. we'Re mORe REsiLiAnT thAn You thInK. i HoPE yOU'rE finALly fIgURinG thAt oUt." Steve turned his back to BT, leaving him to whatever end the others had for him.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4706 on: September 01, 2012, 02:23:27 pm »

RL: Screw that crap, there's INTERROGATIN' to do
Trolling check: [1,5]+8=14

CC: Slow clap. What a speech. That sort of thing deserves to be in movies or some shit.

TB & TE: Collectively tell BT to go shove sharp objects up his ass.

Evil TE: Get an odd chill, as though someone important is dying and you have NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

CA: Orbit.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4707 on: September 01, 2012, 02:58:08 pm »

>Mikhael: Continue your never ending struggle for actual plot relevance by waking up.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 03:05:49 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4708 on: September 01, 2012, 04:30:35 pm »

>So Goatbro. Mind leading me anywhere exciting?
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4709 on: September 01, 2012, 05:18:10 pm »

>Mikhael: Continue your never ending struggle for actual plot relevance by waking up.

Didn't you already do that and go through the gate you took a nap under? I'm fairly certain you did.

>So Goatbro. Mind leading me anywhere exciting?

"Depends on what you find exciting, friend. What'd you have in mind?"

RL: Screw that crap, there's INTERROGATIN' to do
Trolling check: [1,5]+8=14

The Dersite seems to be looking more behind than at you, but asks you what do you want to know again?

CC: Slow clap. What a speech. That sort of thing deserves to be in movies or some shit.

TB & TE: Collectively tell BT to go shove sharp objects up his ass.

Black Templar, bleeding out, takes a deep breath of air, and then yells "YOU ARE ALL FUCKING IDIOTS! I TIRED TO HELP YOU, I BROUGHT MIMI INTO THE SESSION SO YOU WOULDN'T BE DOOMED TO FAIL, I TRIED TO PROTECT YOU FROM SOMEONE WHO COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN TRYING TO MURDER YOU, AND I DID MY BEST TO PROVIDE YOU WITH AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE! I WOULDN'T HAVE COME BACK IN TIME IF IT WASN'T TO STOP THOSE ALIENS AND ANOTHER PERSON, EQUALLY STRONG AS ME, FROM DESTROYING YOU! YOU SHOULD'VE... y-you should've..." BT coughs wetly. It's clear he won't last much longer.

"CAN I KILL HIM YET, OR DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE PARTING WORDS FOR THIS SNIDE ASSHOLE?"
Pages: 1 ... 312 313 [314] 315 316 ... 335