???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386513 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Panty raids STILL aren't part of a standard adventure)
« Reply #4905 on: October 30, 2012, 06:34:31 pm »

>Mimi: Peek inside and see how the fire's progressing.

There's even more smoke now. Also, it is beginning to get increasingly warm around here.

Alex speaks up. "I THINK MAYBE WE SHOULD GO SOMEWHERE ELSE NOW. IT'S ONLY GOING TO BE SO LONG BEFORE THEY REALIZE THEY AREN'T GOING TO BE ABLE TO PUT THIS OUT, AND IT DOESN'T SEEM TO BE SLOWING DOWN."

>Mikhael: Time to get out of this place, its not like there's much else interesting here. Continue flying in a random direction on your hoverbike.

Please choose a direction.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4906 on: October 30, 2012, 06:43:36 pm »

Alex speaks up. "I THINK MAYBE WE SHOULD GO SOMEWHERE ELSE NOW. IT'S ONLY GOING TO BE SO LONG BEFORE THEY REALIZE THEY AREN'T GOING TO BE ABLE TO PUT THIS OUT, AND IT DOESN'T SEEM TO BE SLOWING DOWN."

"All the more reason to go inside and capture Diamonds while we can. While I can." Mimi looked back at Alex. "Don't try to stop me. Anyone who wants to help can, but this is something I have to do."

>Mimi: Head toward the most regal of tents you saw earlier, for real this time. Stay stealthy.

How many Stealth checks do I need?

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4907 on: October 30, 2012, 08:40:54 pm »

CA: IMPACT?

RL: OH GOD THIS WAS A BAD PLAN WHY DID YOU THINK FIRE WAS A GOOD IDEA

CC: Bust out the marshmallows.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4908 on: October 30, 2012, 09:42:42 pm »

CA: IMPACT?

RL: OH GOD THIS WAS A BAD PLAN WHY DID YOU THINK FIRE WAS A GOOD IDEA

CC: Bust out the marshmallows.

CA lands just as Danielle begins to panic. CC retrieves marshmallows from her sylladex, presumably under the basis of 'Why not?'

"All the more reason to go inside and capture Diamonds while we can. While I can." Mimi looked back at Alex. "Don't try to stop me. Anyone who wants to help can, but this is something I have to do."

>Mimi: Head toward the most regal of tents you saw earlier, for real this time. Stay stealthy.

How many Stealth checks do I need?

Mimi begins making her way into the burning camp just before CA's landing. She might be surprised to find Alex trailing after her. "IF YOU'RE GOING IN, YOU AREN'T GOING ALONE." His whispering needs work. Nothing seems to have heard though.

You can cover more ground more quickly with the attention of the camp firmly on the combustibles. Make three stealth checks. I'll make Alex's afterwards.

>Welp. Expl00re.

Where do you wish to go? Do you plan to meet up with the group?
>Yes.

You begin making your way to the group's last location known to you. Unfortunately, no-one thought to provide you with a map, so you're mostly going by landmarks. There aren't many, with all the jungle gone.

Make a Skaian Lore check. Make sure to add one to your roll, your sheet isn't up to date yet.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4909 on: October 30, 2012, 09:55:21 pm »

[8,6+7=21]
[5,5+7=17] NO BRUTAL AFFRONT CONFIRMATION OKAY
[6,9+7=22]

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4910 on: October 31, 2012, 08:53:25 am »

>Steve: Follow Mimi

[10,9+14] = 33
[6,2+14] = 22
[10,7+14] = 31

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4911 on: October 31, 2012, 05:54:53 pm »

[6,10]+14=30
Raggle Fraggle

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4912 on: November 03, 2012, 07:20:17 am »

>Mikhael: Time to get out of this place, its not like there's much else interesting here. Continue flying in a random direction on your hoverbike.
Please choose a direction.

>Mikhael: Flip a coin. Heads for north, tails for south.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4913 on: November 06, 2012, 02:35:37 am »

>Mikhael: Flip a coin. Heads for north, tails for south.

You try to use North and South as reference points, but you can't because there aren't magnetic poles on this planet, apparently. Whatever. You arbitrarily fly away from the house. You don't spot anything of interest for awhile, since all the islands look more or less alike after size and tree count. That is, until you find one covered in what appears to be an assortment of random detritus. Weird.

[6,10]+14=30

You take a look around you at the local tree remains and notice that all of the spigots left in them are all facing one direction. You head where they're pointing. After a few moments, you spot a column of smoke rising in the distance.

Mimi, Steve, and Alex: Spot columns of smoke rising everywhere.

Seems that the saying "Where there's smoke, there's fire" is correct. If this area wasn't open air, you'd be cooked and smoked, like a rack of ribs. All three of you are sweating profusely, especially Steve. You try to make your way to the tent where the head honcho was staying, but there's a sea of flames in every direction.

Alex scores a BRUTAL AFFRONT on his stealth check as the three navigates a pathway further in. He silently points out a gap in the flames that could get you further into the camp. As you've moved farther in, you've noticed fewer and fewer enemies, and those you do see tend to be firefighting, or just panicking.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4914 on: November 06, 2012, 03:08:34 am »

You try to use North and South as reference points, but you can't because there aren't magnetic poles on this planet, apparently. Whatever. You arbitrarily fly away from the house. You don't spot anything of interest for awhile, since all the islands look more or less alike after size and tree count. That is, until you find one covered in what appears to be an assortment of random detritus. Weird.
Everyone: Find Danielle's landmark/sylladex-dump

RL: Continue flipping your shit.

CA: Look for Templar.

CC: Burn most of the marshmallows. Throw the burnt ones at TE in frustration.

TE: Be pelted with flaming marshmallows.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4915 on: November 06, 2012, 04:30:32 am »

When there is smoke, there is fire, where there is fire there is chaos, where there's chaos there's PLAYERS. THAT WAY HOO!
Raggle Fraggle

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4916 on: November 06, 2012, 07:22:26 am »

>Mikhael: INVESTIGATE.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4917 on: November 06, 2012, 11:05:37 am »

((Oh man, Troy finally meets his bros.))

>Mimi: Head through the pathway and into the place. Stealthily.

...[10,10+7] :I

((If this wasn't HSRPG that would be a rare NAT TWENTY. So I guess BRUTAL AFFRONT CONFIRM.))

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4918 on: November 06, 2012, 06:41:13 pm »

>Steve: Follow Mimi

Stealth: [10,7+14] = 31

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4919 on: November 06, 2012, 09:26:04 pm »

((Oh man, Troy finally meets his bros.))

>Mimi: Head through the pathway and into the place. Stealthily.

...[10,10+7] :I

((If this wasn't HSRPG that would be a rare NAT TWENTY. So I guess BRUTAL AFFRONT CONFIRM.))

Confirmed! As you move still further into the camp, the fires around the three are running out of fuel. Mimi recognizes the place where the large tent used to be. It's mostly ash now, but you can see what appears to be an ash covered, miniature mausoleum inside. Patches of flame are still in the area, and some splintered wood continues to burn nearby. The air stinks, and breathing is uncomfortable. And it's still really hot. Almost as bad as LoPaV.

When there is smoke, there is fire, where there is fire there is chaos, where there's chaos there's PLAYERS. THAT WAY HOO!

You deduce that fire is usually a beacon that leads to troublemakers, so your friends are most likely that-a-way. You get walking.

>Mikhael: INVESTIGATE.

You land and take a look around, and manage to spot a trap door on the surface of the island. The inside reeks of mold and seawater. Frogs make an unbearable racket as you consider your next move.
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 335