Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 153

Author Topic: My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic  (Read 215292 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic
« Reply #1635 on: November 14, 2011, 07:38:47 am »

I was thinking just stories, but pictures would work too, I guess.

Just get Sean to tell you where all the pictures are.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: November 14, 2011, 07:42:05 am »

Maybe a note up top? The RP ends at line 693.
But I'll go through the other thread and dig up what I can. Give me a while...

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: November 14, 2011, 07:44:00 am »

It's Dsarker's Cute Pic Posting Time! All together....
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: November 14, 2011, 07:49:12 am »

I might be the only one who made pictures here, but I can't say for sure. I wasn't the only one posting them, that much is certain.

Also, with the exception of Diverjack and a few random drawings, just about everything I made is about the fic. And most of it is unfinished. I really need to find better sources of inspiration. >_>
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: November 14, 2011, 07:53:16 am »

Anyway, when you say "Bay12 Anthology of Ponies", do you mean all pony fanfics that were written by people who are active in this thread or in any of the other pony threads on this forum? Because that would also include, for example, To Set Right and Friends In Need and probably some more that I don't know about and don't even want to know about.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: November 14, 2011, 07:54:57 am »

I was thinking more a series of one-shots that are completely separate from each other. We could do a Bay12 Collection, where we get all the stuff and chuck it into one massive file.

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: November 14, 2011, 08:00:15 am »

Hmm, series of one-shots? So, none of the longer stories like Friends In Need or the RP?

Hell, in all honesty, I'd be fine with throwing in Friends In Need, To Set Right and whatever else any of the writers in here want added as long as it's created by them and pony-related. Just don't ask me to do any formatting there because I'm sure as hell not gonna read it. ;)

The easiest would probably be a dropbox folder with Shared Link (or a normal shared Dropbox folder which allows editing and deleting) and having every story in a separate file. That way, we could also add pictures. And when we're done, we can just .zip it up and upload it somewhere.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 08:02:55 am by MC Dirty »

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: November 14, 2011, 08:01:59 am »

Hmmmm.

I've noticed I actually have real trouble writing happy fics. I find it much easier to write suicidal depression fics.

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: November 14, 2011, 08:03:45 am »

Hmmmm.

I've noticed I actually have real trouble writing happy fics. I find it much easier to write suicidal depression fics.
Heh, it's fine, many people like that sort of fanfic. I'm just not one of them.
I also thought about it a bit more and edited my post up there.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: November 14, 2011, 08:05:27 am »

I'd say rake in everything from every pony thread and every forumite here. Fiction, art, everything. Catalog it by type and tag it. That way we will have a Complete Bay12 Pony Works Collection.

A shared DB folder could work for the purpose, yes. And we should definitely include the bigger works as well, as long as the authors don't mind.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: November 14, 2011, 08:07:00 am »

I'd say rake in everything from every pony thread and every forumite here. Fiction, art, everything. Catalog it by type and tag it. That way we will have a Complete Bay12 Pony Works Collection.

A shared DB folder could work for the purpose, yes. And we should definitely include the bigger works as well, as long as the authors don't mind.
Judging from this thread, the only relevant tags would be "Grimdark", "Absurd Shipping" and "Other".

In all seriousness, you're probably right. That'll be a lot of work, but I'm fine with that, it's not like we are in a rush. I'm just not sure how tagging would work when all we have are folders. Of course, you could have an "Art" folder, a "Fanfics" folder and an "RP" folder and have sub-folders for those according to the tags, but that's not really a good solution.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 08:13:58 am by MC Dirty »

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: November 14, 2011, 08:19:04 am »

Alright, screw this. We almost hit the 300-page mark, and I'm not spending hours sorting through it all :p

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: November 14, 2011, 08:19:45 am »

Alright, screw this. We almost hit the 300-page mark, and I'm not spending hours sorting through it all :p
Can you at least link to the old pony threads? I thought they got deleted, but apparently they are only locked.

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 08:25:27 am by Crazy Cow »

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 153