Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 153

Author Topic: My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic  (Read 216549 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic
« Reply #1665 on: November 14, 2011, 03:00:26 pm »

I like the Dr. Strangelove one best. Mostly because of Applejack riding a bomb.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: November 14, 2011, 03:55:00 pm »

Oh wow, that's pretty awesome, Dsarker! And it doesn't reference any gory fanfics or something like that. Could anyone check if hell has frozen over?

Also, currently on page 51 of the second pony thread. Haven't seen much fan art/fanfics by forumites, but added a lot of pictures to my collection of awesome/neat/funny pony pics.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: November 14, 2011, 04:03:05 pm »

Well, technically Rainbow Factory doesn't reference gory fanfics...gory fanfics reference it.

But just to assure you my account hasn't been hacked....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0jXvVDxB_A&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwRuutV8TKc&feature=related

You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: November 14, 2011, 04:10:14 pm »

Well, technically Rainbow Factory doesn't reference gory fanfics...gory fanfics reference it.

But just to assure you my account hasn't been hacked....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0jXvVDxB_A&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwRuutV8TKc&feature=related
Ah, that's the Dsarker we all know and... well...
Hmm....

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: November 14, 2011, 04:11:09 pm »

Dread?

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: November 14, 2011, 04:23:25 pm »

I don't dread you. Probably because I could equal you in creepiness if needed.
Nothing important here, move along.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: November 14, 2011, 04:27:32 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zSVBcm_BZRs

Funnily enough, I ran across that yesterday.  :P

And those other two were more awesome than creepy/gory. The second one in particular was amazing, even if the singer was a bit nasal.

I like the Dr. Strangelove one best. Mostly because of Applejack riding a bomb.

Also? WE NEED TO CLOSE THE MINESHAFT GAP.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 04:31:49 pm by Flying Dice »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: November 14, 2011, 04:31:05 pm »

Mica led the six pony strike team of stormtroopers into the building where the Eversor had gotten loose. They were all in full plate
barding, and were the best of the best.

They slowly crept through the building, keeping up a full watch. All of a sudden, they could hear laughter. The strike team leader, Sergeant Kamenskoi, swore. Ever since the God-Princess, praised be Her name, had come back, they had been slowly but steadily retired. This was to be their last mission, and it was a crapshoot. A crazed killer was their target, and this laughing was just going to keep unsettling his team. He checked his legmounted crossbow one more time, and saw movement out of the corner of his eye.

"She's he-" was all he got out before the flying knife slammed into his eye with such force it sent him hurtling across the room and pinned him to the wall. He was dead long before he hit it and every bone in his body shattered. One last blessing of the God-Princess Celestia.

The other stormtroopers turned, but the Eversor was already among them. Compared to her, they seemed to be moving in slow motion. In several swift strikes, all but the Eversor and the Equisitor were dead. Mica raised her force sword and stayed facing the Eversor, who was holding a magic blade, one of the Eversor weapons. Mica, with the fury of a berserker, poured her power into her force sword, and using her telekinesis, prepared to take down this cursed traitor.

The Eversor charged like a madman. She tried to jump over and onto the Equisitor, but the Equisitor had already predicted and countered her move. Swords flashed like lightning, and it was over. Neither had been touched. The Eversor didn't even wait a second before moving back into attack, and the Equisitor was slowly but surely forced back to the entrance.

As the tide of battle carried them to the entrance of the darkened building, a single sound rose out of the din of battle: a high, reedy noise, the unmistakable cry of a foal. For just a heartbeat's time, the Equisitor's eyes broke away from her opponent, darting across the blackened building to find to source of the cry. There-a foal had been stuck to the wall with another knife, left to slowly bleed out. The foal's eyes, wide and bright with terror, met the Equisitor's in a silent plea for help. It was only a moment, a brief instant of pony contact in the midst of a duel to the death. But it was too long.

The Eversor's blade struck so swiftly it scarcely seemed to cross the intervening space. The Equisitor desperately brought her force sword up in a parry, but her focus had been shaken. Bereft of the strengthening power of the Equisitor's will, the force sword began to crack, jagged lines of light spider-webbing across its surface. Mica desperately poured her psychic power into the blade, but to no avail. The Eversor's eyes glowed with triumph as the force sword shattered into a dozen pieces, its pure, clear light winking out like a snuffed candle.

In the silence that followed, the foal wailed.

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: November 14, 2011, 04:32:45 pm »

GOD DAMN YOU, now I need to update my Bay12 Fanfics file again! I probably should start putting them into separate files before the file gets too giant.

On that note, I found these little gems:

Quote from: FunctionZero
I used to inquire about the potential of companionship, until you all shared your collective findings of its manipulated aspects of reality with me.

Massive odyssey.
Sizable portions of entertainment.
A majestic hollow muscular organ that pumps the blood through the circulatory system by rhythmic contraction and dilation.
Devoted and able-bodied.
Proportionately administering benevolence.

It's a simplistic accomplishment, and fictional paranormal energy or ability completes the entire process!

Scaled-down horses that I am entitled to.

Additionally, you individuals are all aware of your status as my highest ranked companions.

Quote from: Dsarker
The miniature horse that I own

I used to be unaware of the consequences of having comrades

That is until the ones I have now taught me what it was like

Large endeavours,
A vast quantity of humour,
A cardiovascular muscle that is appealing to the eye,
Unfaltering and able to move heavy objects,
Giving unto others because I have good intentions,
It is no difficult task

And sorcery rounds off the list

You are aware that you are my most faithful companions
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 04:34:51 pm by MC Dirty »

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: November 14, 2011, 04:34:22 pm »

GOD DAMN YOU, now I need to update my Bay12 Fanfics file again! I probably should start putting them into separate files before the file gets too giant.

On that note, I found these little gems:

Quote from: FunctionZero
I used to inquire about the potential of companionship, until you all shared your collective findings of its manipulated aspects of reality with me.

Massive odyssey.
Sizable portions of entertainment.
A majestic hollow muscular organ that pumps the blood through the circulatory system by rhythmic contraction and dilation.
Devoted and able-bodied.
Proportionately administering benevolence.

It's a simplistic accomplishment, and fictional paranormal energy or ability completes the entire process!

Scaled-down horses that I am entitled to.

Additionally, you individuals are all aware of your status as my highest ranked companions.

Quote from: Dsarker

I used to be unaware of the consequences of having comrades

That is until the ones I have now taught me what it was like

Large endeavours,
A vast quantity of humour,
A cardiovascular muscle that is appealing to the eye,
Unfaltering and able to move heavy objects,
Giving unto others because I have good intentions,
It is no difficult task

And sorcery rounds off the list

You are aware that you are my most faithful companions
Did you get this one?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: November 14, 2011, 04:35:25 pm »

No, I didn't. How did I miss that?

Anyway, this is also pretty cool:

Quote from: Sergius
Sparkle: Repercussions of Cuteness

Twilight Sparkle waited. The lights above her blinked and sparked out of the air. There were bunnys in the librarry. She didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. Her warnings to Fluttershy were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Twilight was a pony magician for fourteen years. When she was young she watched the libraries and she said to Celestia "I want to be on the libraries Princess."
Celestia said "No! You will BE SMOTHERED BY BUNNYS"
There was a time when she believed her. Then as she got oldered she stopped. But now in the tree librarry of the Ponyville she knew there were bunnys. "This is Fluttershy" the horn crackered. "You must befriend the bunnys!"
So Twilight gotted her palsma book and blew up the wall.
"SHE GOING TO SMOTHER US" said the bunnys
"I will blink at her" said the megabunny and it fired the rabbit eyes. Twilight plasmaed at it and tried to blew it up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to hug.
"No! I must smother the bunnys" she shouted
The horn said "No, Twilight. You are the bunnys"
And then Twilight was a rabbit.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: November 14, 2011, 04:35:42 pm »

Alright, screw this. We almost hit the 300-page mark, and I'm not spending hours sorting through it all :p
You just don't know how to scan through threads. And if you mean just this thread, I see only 66 pages. edit: and with the second thread, 236 pages. Yeah, that's a little more intimidating.

Too bad we've lost some material in nuking the M6vs7D thread, but all my images are still here, and most of what was posted got implemented into FiN anyway.

Also, I believe the Glitterglen thread should just be linked. There's no way anyone with a hint of sanity is going to wade through all that RP to copy it to a doc.

And my search-fu is probably weakening, I can't find the first Pony thread.

The Master is google-doccing it.

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: November 14, 2011, 04:37:09 pm »

Alright, screw this. We almost hit the 300-page mark, and I'm not spending hours sorting through it all :p
You just don't know how to scan through threads. And if you mean just this thread, I see only 66 pages. edit: and with the second thread, 236 pages. Yeah, that's a little more intimidating.

Too bad we've lost some material in nuking the M6vs7D thread, but all my images are still here, and most of what was posted got implemented into FiN anyway.

Also, I believe the Glitterglen thread should just be linked. There's no way anyone with a hint of sanity is going to wade through all that RP to copy it to a doc.

And my search-fu is probably weakening, I can't find the first Pony thread.

The Master is google-doccing it.
What, Glitterglen? That would be swell. Also, I'm totally not going to go through the first pony thread. The second one is already pretty huge.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: November 14, 2011, 04:37:56 pm »

Yes, Glitterglen. Be sure to thank him.
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 153