Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 153

Author Topic: My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic  (Read 216700 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic
« Reply #2160 on: November 18, 2011, 08:17:35 am »

Kamina?

Next part I should do should be about the battles of Ponyville and Cloudsdale. First battle of the war was a small skirmish outside Ponyville, as the first settlement outside the Everfree Forest. After the EFF, they don't trust the ponies, and they open fire on them. Celestia doesn't know what happened until Cloudsdale. Cloudsdale is after the Chinese forces occupy Ponyville and interrogate some of the ponies. They send a message to high command, who orders them to march on Canterlot. An air battle ensures in Cloudsdale, with Chinese fighters zooming through the insubstantial city. Most of the pegasi are killed. Some of them escape and warn Celestia, who discovers what happened to Ponyville and starts a recruitment drive.

Even with everything they have, they are badly trained, have no understanding of tactics or strategy, and after several battles of complete loss, Canterlot is besieged. The city is destroyed in the fighting.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: November 18, 2011, 08:56:45 am »

And then what?

Also, complete:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: November 18, 2011, 08:59:56 am »

Who or what is the inspiration for that drawing?

Anyway, next I was going to have Celestia flee the country, and have a tale about the Chinese oppression, but I don't have any real knowledge of how they do oppress people.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: November 18, 2011, 09:03:47 am »

This guy:

I.e. the source of the whole "spiky orange glasses" thing. From Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, an anime about ridiculously large robots.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: November 18, 2011, 09:04:57 am »

I have no idea what I'm looking at. Well, that's not quite true, but I have no idea where to put it. ^^
All three in one file? Would make the most sense, I guess. Idea for a title?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 09:06:53 am by MC Dirty »

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: November 18, 2011, 09:08:04 am »

This guy:

I.e. the source of the whole "spiky orange glasses" thing. From Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, an anime about ridiculously large robots.

Haven't heard of him, of any spiky orange glasses thing, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, anime, or ridiculously large robots.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: November 18, 2011, 09:09:07 am »

I have no idea what I'm looking at. Well, that's not quite true, but I have no idea where to put it. ^^

Mao's Last Prancer?

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: November 18, 2011, 09:12:35 am »

Mao's Last Prancer?
Alright, renamed the file.

Oh, also, here's the fanfic folder again.
I'm just gonna keep reposting it if noone minds. ^^

Now I only need to go through this thread and collect everything. Oh, well, that shouldn't be a problem!

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: November 18, 2011, 09:15:56 am »

I've got to go to sleep now. TBP, I may need you to fill in for me tomorrow.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: November 18, 2011, 11:05:52 am »

Got done with the second part of the torture.

Yes, I am a horrible person.
Nothing important here, move along.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: November 18, 2011, 11:20:51 am »

Considering all the fuzzy cute-ness that is MLP, it is well balanced by the grimdark we conjure up at Bay12.

Its what we call compromise.  I love it, always been partial to grimdark Equestria anyways...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: November 18, 2011, 11:25:09 am »

Bay 12: Violently murdering the most well-written and nicest characters in the world in the most gruesome ways possible in order to protect the balance of the Force good vs evil masculinity vs. femininity. I guess.
Nothing important here, move along.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: November 18, 2011, 12:04:20 pm »

I don't know what you're trying to protect, but I do so swear - if this were any forum other than the Bay 12 forum, I would have left after reading what was written here. I don't mean any specific work or point in time, just all these things in general. Thankfully, I can distance myself from it, but it's still painful, seeing as I involuntarily "see" the events as they happen. Not a pretty sight.

On the other hand, if this were any forum other than the Bay 12 forum these things would probably never have come to be, but the point still stands - I can barely stand MLP characters being killed. Their characters are very powerful so far, and they are, indeed, probably the nicest characters written in the recent years. If I failed back then to influence the direction Friends in Need was taking, I most likely would never have joined you people.

Be that as it may, I do enjoy envisioning ways of repairing the damage done to the 'verses, so it's not all bad. A shame I don't have much of a way with words, or any serious drawing skill beyond the technical side. I'd be writing repair-fics left and right in you people's wake. :)

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: November 18, 2011, 12:05:47 pm »

« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 12:30:33 pm by drago55577 »

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: November 18, 2011, 12:25:51 pm »

Got done with the second part of the torture.

Yes, I am a horrible person.

Yes, too bad indeed. Just to counterbalance all of the gore, I'm going to start thinking about what I could write to give everyone here diabetes.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 153